[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Worried I missed my chance with a girl. Nothing but anxiety today.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1478332834809.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1478332834809.gif
2MB, 500x500px
I'd post in an "ask the opposite gender" topic but there isn't one.

Anyway, I've been talking with one of my coworkers for the past few weeks. We've had really good chemistry since the day we met which never happens.

So yesterday is was dead at work (Superbowl sunday in amerifat land) and nobody was coming in, so pretty much the whole shift was us talking.

Another coworker was also talking with us, and relationships come up. She asks me "when was the last time you were dating anyone?" then the other girl (I'll call her C for cunt) says "lol, as if anyone would want to date anon" then she says "why not? He's a pretty good looking guy" then I'm like "oh..thanks. well, it was probably about two years ago"

then she says "so you've been single for that long? My last one was a few years ago"

Not sure about this one, since I've heard mixed things about girls bringing up relationships.

Anyway, throughout the shift she was really close to me, like leaning right on me and I was sorta leaning into her too so idk.

She kept asking what I'm doing tomorrow (well, today, technically) and i was like "working, i wish i had the day off" she says "yeah that'd be cool if you didn't cus i don't work tomorrow"

then after the shift was over, we were smoking a bowl in the parking lot and just talking about random stuff. I don't know how to explain how I felt, but it's like having an anxiety attack but in a good way.

Anyway, as we were smoking, I slowly started to feel more and more awkward (i get like this when i'm high) and just sorta choked up and was like "i'm...uh...really cold right now, sorry i can't really chill cus it's too chilly out...lol...uh, cya" then she just laughed and said bye and to "have a good shift tomorrow :)"

Ever since I left last night I've been feeling anxious in a bad way. I'm scared I ruined my chance with her and I'm scared that she's going to hate me for it.
>>
>>18026165
Nah, if she's comfortable enough with you to smoke a bowl with you after work, it'll happen again. It'll happen again! What's there to worry about? She says she hasn't been in a relationship for 3 years, clearly it's not like if you didn't ask her out yesterday you lost your chance. You're still in it, just try next time. Ask her to come over, or go over to her place, or whatever, make small steps and then make your move. Good luck.
>>
>>18026165
Sounds like she likes you and the two of you get along really well. You didn't miss your chance. Just ask her out soon, because if you wait too long you will actually miss your chance.
>>
>>18026208
>it'll happen again. It'll happen again
Well, we've smoke a few times. Two nights ago we were going to but she never went outside, and last night she got mad (not angry, just like "haha, i'm mad") at me and said "make sure you wait for me this time!!"

Also, I checked the schedule and we don't work together for a few more days. I don't want to ask her to hang out over phone, but maybe it's my only chance? idk.

It's so weird. I feel really comfortable around her, even more comfortable than all of my previous serious relationships. Why the fuck do I get so awkward and choke up? The only time I feel just uncomfortable is when she tries to trick me into saying I like her (I always change the subject). Yesterday she was like "you're normally really quiet when you're high, but you've been talking this whole time. Why is that?"

I wanted to say "it's because you're the only person I actually like talking to here, you're probably the most chill person I know." But what I said was "uh...maybe its cus...uh, I'm smoking a cigarette? Yeah, that" then she just laughed and said "ok"

Then I started getting really awkward and quiet, so maybe she jinxed it? :(

Also, would it be a bad idea to talk to one of my coworkers about this? Saying something like "oh, so has annonette ever said anything about me?" Our manager is a really nice person and I've talked to her about anxiety and stuff before.
>>
>>18026242
>Also, would it be a bad idea to talk to one of my coworkers about this? Saying something like "oh, so has annonette ever said anything about me?" Our manager is a really nice person and I've talked to her about anxiety and stuff before.
Bump.

Is this a bad idea? I can't stop thinking about her right now and it's really making me feel bad for not saying anything sooner. I hate myself for being such a coward.
>>
Oh man I feel you. Buy you know what, I really really think she likes you. I may be in a bit of a similar situation. How about we make a deal? If you ask her to chill, then so will I!
>>
>>18026454>>18026454
You could, I mean if you would end up dating with this girl are you planning on keeping it secret for your coworkers?
>>
>>18027138
done.

>>18027144
>you planning on keeping it secret for your coworkers
No, not at all.
>>
>>18027790
OK I will give an update later today
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.