[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF has low libido

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: 912.jpg (56KB, 667x498px) Image search: [Google]
912.jpg
56KB, 667x498px
What do you do if your gf is basically your dream woman, except for having a low libido?

She admitted last night that she only likes sex once or twice a month, whereas I like it every couple days generally.

What do I do?
>>
>>18026054
Ask her to go to a doctor and have blood tests. Tell her that sex isn't everything, but it is something, and it is possible that she has a low sex drive because of some deficiency.

Better to do this now, mate of mine just broke up from a 10 year relationship because they never ironed out this problem in the early days.
>>
>>18026101
I can't think of a way to kindly put that, I'm afraid she'd take it as me saying there's something wrong with her.
>>
>>18026054
Get better so she likes it
>>
>>18026113
Even if it was a case of me being a lackluster lay, it's kinda tough to get much practice in only once every few weeks wouldn't it?
>>
>>18026106

Tell her it is extremely common, and you don't want to be pushy at all and it is no big deal, you just hate the idea that the only thing standing in between you and more sex with her (which you like because you love her and find her super sexy) could just be a simple magnesium tablet.
>>
This is what my boyfriend and I are dealing it. What I felt like really helps me is that we cuddle and make out and just seem like this is just beyond your wanting to have sex.
>>
>>18026054
jack off or do some fore play here and there to get her interested but like>>18026147
said cuddle and make out I actually that a bit more than the sex to be fairly honest because we're being intimate without the need for sex
>>
>>18026147
>we cuddle and make out and just seem like this is just beyond your wanting to have sex.

That's how the vast majority of our sex starts, which really works for me because I do better when I don't expect it and have that time during cuddling and making out to build up that desire gradually before we do it; and that seems to work for her too.

Just weird that she lays this on me now after a month of having sex two or three times a week, that she feels over-sexed, and that she doesn't really want it that much...so it feels like she put out more to make me happy, but that just makes this news a bigger shocker.

I don't know if it's me, cos I've never had any complaints about my ability beforehand with other women, but she is definitely tough to please (which she's acknowledged as something that's been a constant with her), so I dunno...either she does actually want sex less often than she has implied, or that she isn't happy with what we're doing so she thinks it'd be simpler to just not have sex much anymore.

Before anyone says to ask her about this, I have, and she's extremely locked up when it comes to her saying what she wants or how she feels, so I haven't been able to get a lot of info from her I can use to make this better.
>>
>>18026054
Make a sex video to bust a nut to
>>
>>18026054
Advocate for sharia law or dump her.
>>
>>18026166
Or just removes that pressure and that ... annoyance for me. He said that sex is the best way he can show affection and I don't see it that way. Ngl, sleepy sex has been amazing. My boyfriend would wake me up by fingering me until I ask him to fuck me. It would be worth a try too
>>
>>18026179
Break up NOW before you're stuck in a frigid marriage where you have to beg for a handjob on your birthday.

There are only a few things that can't be compromised on in a relationship, and a vast difference between libido is one of them.
>>
>>18026199
I already do jack off when I'm horny and she's not around.

>>18026343
There's gotta be a better way. Besides difference in libido, we're eachothers perfect match, romantic bs aside.
>>
I've been married for almost 14 years, and for the last ten of those years I've probably have had sex twice a year on average.

There are women out there who want to have sex with you. I'd look for one of them. I wish I had.
>>
>>18026343
This is the only right answer.

I've wasted 5 years of my youth on this, and I'll never get them back. Don't do the same mistake OP.

I've spend some time lurking on r/DeadBedrooms. I've read hundreds and hundreds of threads there, and can tell you there's really only 3 possible outcomes out of mismatched libido in a relationship:

1 - Break up
2 - The low libido partner steps up their game
3 - The high libido partner suffers through an unbelievable amount of pain through several years, and it affects their self-confidence and sense of worth so much that they either stop wanting sex completely or check out of the relationship and ignore their partner.

It's up to you which way you go OP
>>
>>18026618
>The low libido partner steps up their game

Really hoping for option no.2
>>
My boyfriend is the same and I can't say it helped strengthen the relationship. I have lost all sexual attraction to him but I still love him. I just masturbate.
>>
>>18026618
I've been on both sides of this mismatch. And every time it's been a problem, and I'd like to think that was never the reason for breaking up, but it definitely was there.

Generally speaking, in my experience, partners do tend to even out each other's libidos somewhat. The lower one will increase and the higher decrease. If I've dated a girl with a low libido, it's slowly and steadily increased as we were dating. I've also dated a girl with really high libido, and somehow my own sex drive shot up to adjust closer to hers.
>>
>>18026054
Get a new gf

Cheat on her
>>
>>18026831
This OP. Have you considered cucking her?
>>
>>18026831
>>18026835
>cheat
>ever

Fuck that shit. If I want to fuck whatever women will spread their legs for me, I'd have stayed single. I chose this woman because I really care about her, and would rather just have sex with her on a consistent basis.
>>
>>18026054
She may as well not have sex at all at that rate.
Get her to go exercise with you because she's probably inactive, and if all else fails she probably never felt attracted to you anyway.
>>
>>18027629
She doesn't exercise at all, but luckily she's pretty thin in spite of that.

I have a really hard time believing she's not attracted to me, just because of our dynamic that isn't when we're having sex. Like, she's still really into kissing and cuddling all the time.

At this point I think she's either avoiding sex because she's got a rough history with it and she's tough to please, or that she genuinely has a low sex drive and was sexing me up because she knows I like having sex.
>>
>>18026054
Look, is your girlfriend on the pill?
I was on it, and it killed my libido.
>>
>>18027696
She's not on any birth control.
>>
>>18026054
I was(am?)in such a relationship for 5 years. It won't get better. If you force more sex out of her she'll resent you for it and it'll just go downhill from there. Also, any disagreement or anything that lasts for a while? Even less sex for months after. Think of it like this: Would you be ok with that amount of sex for the rest of your life? If not...end it before you get terminal case of oneitis like I have right now. You'll get all bitter.
>>
I only do it with my gf a few times a year myself

We did it more at the start of the relationship but it gets boring

I don't know how people who do it so often still find it special
>>
>>18027696
How can you enjoy having sex when the girl is not taking the pill? This is half the reason we barely do it
>>
>>18028236
I have a copper IUD. No hormones, so it doesn't fuck me up.
>>
>>18026541
Things like this scare me like nothing else in relationships. Thinking my life might end up like that.
>>
>>18026471
>There's gotta be a better way. Besides difference in libido, we're eachothers perfect match, romantic bs aside.

Your sexuality is endangering the really important things in life. A completely classic situation in one's spiritual life and an opportunity for personal growth. What's more important: your (to be) wife, that you love and want to spend the rest of your life with, or nutting? How blessed are you, if having little sex is the only major compromise you have to make in your marriage?

It's only the devil who promises you a perfect life, so be glad that your relationship doesn't look to be too good to be real.

Don't having your libido take over your life starts with a choice. Me saying that doesn't make it easy, but try to look at it from that angle.

Second thought: There are anti-depressants that nuke your libido, not in 100% of the cases, but often. If you're really acutely going crazy, maybe consider looking into it as a short term help.
>>
Get out while you can she will not change it will only get worse
>>
>>18026054
I have exactly the same issue:
>>18028141

From what I heard from ppl would to be to give attention to her, do stuff with her. Cherish her. Maybe offer to pay some gym or some classes to her.

Also, improve the sex game. Buy some vibrators, do a video with her like the anons said. Some nice massage oils, offer to do massages.

Also for me, we should ask directly and stop waiting for to happen. I have to improve on this.

Also to try to improve your body, the way you dress, behaviour, smell, etc etc

If you tried all this and talked to her, but did not worked. Better break up, same goes for me. I will try some stuff more and if it does not work, I will kick the bucket. I am 35 years old and dont have too much more time to lose after 4 years with her.
>>
>>18026054
tell her to suck it up
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.