[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SSI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1417977894684.gif (967KB, 500x281px)
1417977894684.gif
967KB, 500x281px
I'm a 19 year old who cannot be active in anyway in society. I can't leave the house without having a anxiety attack so i decided to try and get SSI I've had to try twice now and if i don't get it i need some help with getting it.

Also if you know of a way that i could know before hand the amount i would make a month that would be appreciated.
>>
If i need to give more info i can
>>
>>18026014
have you been diagnosed with anxiety from a psychiatrist if not in you're from the US you're gonna keep getting denied you'll have to be on meds but idk if you'd be fine with that
>>
>>18026078
I have severaly diagnoses for "mental illness"
>>
>>18026078
for example clinical depression and severe general anxiety disorder
>>
>>18026086
but do you have it in written and confirmed by a psychiatrist not to sound rude but this doesn't add up all that much if you're as dysfunctional in society as you say you are and you presented a signed document by your psychiatrist they wouldn't have denied you the 2nd time i have heard about plenty of people being denied the 1st time for security measures and people not just trying to get free money and actually showing that you need help
>>
>>18026105
its all good and yes i have it on medical documents
>>
>>18026105
and its just incase i get rejected again
>>
>>18026105
>>18026078
and how does the money work like can i withdraw a certain amount and if so do i have to report what i spent it on?
>>
>>18026168
they'll most likely give you ebt and low income housing as well as an SSI check depending on how fucked you really are the money varies and at times the amount of money you're allowed to spend with the SSI income could be regulated in a government owned bank account to make sure you're not doing stupid things with it but in most cases and considering how you say yours is you'll be able to live off the amount of money they give you but don't expect to ever take a vacation or if you really enjoy getting new video games and shit like that you're not in for good news as well as good internet etc
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.