[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A girl cheated on her boyfriend with me for half a year. I told

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: Cheating.jpg (122KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
Cheating.jpg
122KB, 1024x682px
A girl cheated on her boyfriend with me for half a year. I told her a month ago to really think about it and make a decision

She didn't choose me and went with him instead. It was my fault for getting emotionally attached, but i feel devastated that i cant be with her. Someone please help me cope with this. One side of me says its the best to leave now, another says if i did it, i can make her cheat again.

She told me to move on, very strongly. Im still hopelessly in love and can't see out of this blinding fog.
>>
Be glad for the time you got to spend with her.

Now imagine that she's dead and go on with your life. Sounds harsh but you're gonna suffer more if you keep thinking about her.
And yes, you can stop thinking about her. Just try hard.
>>
>>18025658
you're fucking stupid. If she could cheat on her bf with you, she'd be able to cheat on you with another dude, and yet you still want her?

if I were you, I'd just send her bf everything you've done together, ruin her life, and then move on with yours
>>
>>18025667
I hope I can get out of this as soon as possible. Can't believe my first love is a girl cheating.

>>18025671
I gave her my word and she trusted me on not spreading any pictures I took between us. I don't want to hurt her.
>>
Move on, but first tell her boyfriend. Don't pull this shit again.
>>
>>18025688
He doesn't know I even exist, I don't think it's necessary?
>>
>>18025684
Don't spread any intimate photos, but do let her boyfriend know that he's wasting his life dating a whore.
Also, fuck you.
>>
>>18025691
Look, dude. If your longtime gf was secretly dating another guy, wouldn't you like to know?

Don't even do it out of pettiness. Do it because it's right to let him know and decide on his own.
>>
>>18025691
It's not necessary, if you do tell him you're going to burn all bridges with this girl forever and you wont get anything out of that.

Maybe you can get together sometime in the future or just become pals again once the feelings fade away but for now just forget about her.
>>
>It's not necessary, if you do tell him you're going to burn all bridges with this girl forever and you wont get anything out of that.
It's a matter of principle, you mong.
>>
>>18025694
>If you do tell him you're going to burn all bridges with this girl forever
Isn't this exactly what he needs?
>>
File: 1466828810784.png (499KB, 1080x1028px) Image search: [Google]
1466828810784.png
499KB, 1080x1028px
>A girl cheated on her boyfriend with me for half a year.
>I told her a month ago to really think about it and make a decision
>She didn't choose me and went with him instead.
MMM WATCHSAY
>>
>>18025694
She says we can still remain friends, and she wants it. One detail I left out, her boyfriend lives a few cities over and she really only has me as a friend which is what all this stemmed from.

I really don't know if I should remain friends. I am the only support she has. It's silly, I do realize how stupid I sound saying all this but I really should actually be trying to distance myself from her.
>>
>>18025730
Dude, just bail from her life and tell her boyfriend in the process. Not only is it the right thing to do, but, in a selfish perspective, it's also gonna help you recover from this shitty situation.
>>
>>18025658
hire a hitman and get that fucker killed to claim your girl back

ez pz
>>
>>18025658
Tell her bf about the fucking behind his back then all 3 of you can be alone. She may even come crying back haha
>>
>>18025730
Why the fuck do you feel sorry for her?? Just tell her bf everything and move on she's a fucking bitch
>>
File: 20160126_LAUGHINGimage.jpg (295KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160126_LAUGHINGimage.jpg
295KB, 1920x1080px
>>18025708
MMM THATCHU ONLY MENT WELL~!
>>
>>18026853
But of course you didn't
>>
>>18025658
fuckhead
>>
>>18026849
Because I'm in love? Deeply so even though she told me to move on. I don't think I can not love someone in just a day.
>>
>>18025658
You're a real piece of shit. People like you are literal human garbage. If you had any decency, you'd tell the boyfriend that the girl he's seeing is a cheating slag, but the fact that you helped her cheat suggests that you're just as big of a subhuman as she is. Kill yourself.
>>
>>18025658
Same exact situation, dude. She even told me stuff she never told him in years of a relationship with him. I have the same feelings. I know it's a hopeless love, and I want to make her get back with me, but I know deep in my soul she'll never commit to being mine.

These guys who hate on you have good reason, because what we're doing is extremely hurtful and selfish. But on the other hand, when you find yourself deeply in love with someone, it's impossible to make the right decisions.

The thing you need to learn from this is to not let it progress to such an impossible point to stop. Avoid deep friendships with girls who are in relationships, period. And if you start to get a crush, bail before you fall in love and hurt not only yourself, but everyone involved.

I know this exact desperation you are feeling. Time will heal. If you can cut cotact, do so.
>>
File: 1486176540991.png (219KB, 347x429px) Image search: [Google]
1486176540991.png
219KB, 347x429px
>>18025658
Get fucking cucked you piece of shit faggot, serves your right for sleeping with a girl who already has a boyfriend and not telling him, enjoy the self inflicted depression
>>
>>18027639
It's kinda too late in regards to the falling in love part. It's weird, we didn't date before intimacy. She just came crying to me one day and we somehow had sex. We were strictly platonic and hardly met before that. Before I realized it, I was already too deep into the shithole.
>>
>>18025658
it sounds like a bit of an "I told you so" moment

it's not an easy way to learn about FIDELITY but it's not as bad as your partner cheating on you; the other guy is going to have to deal with that
>>
>>18025658
You are a pathetic man. I feel sorry for you. You piece of shit. What would you think would happen you idiot?

>booohooo i luv her

Guess what? She doesn't.

I hope one day you will find 'the one', settle down, marry etc. And some day another pathetic loser will post here asking for advice because the woman he fucks chose the husband. (You).
>>
File: MemeCrushMatrix2.png (441KB, 1378x1426px) Image search: [Google]
MemeCrushMatrix2.png
441KB, 1378x1426px
Same situation man, easily a ten out of ten redhead too with a kick-ass personality. Other guy didn't even know what happened. Except when I told her to break it off for good with one of us she left both me and him and started dating a dude with two Ferrari's and a Lamborghini.

So fuck us, I guess.
>>
>>18025658
Tell her boyfriend then she will have nobody else but you
>>
>>18025658
she would cheat on you too, my son
you have done well. you will see this in time
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.