[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lesbian friend teasing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Hear me out. I'm not completely delusional. Just don't know how to play this out.

So I'm 21, a GUY, in my last year of college, and she's 20. Now, I've had my fair share of shit go down in my life, in all senses, but I realise I very much come across as an innocent guy most of the time. Especially around the cast for the play I'm in. So this is my second year in it, about half the people are the same from last year. It's this lesbian girl's second year in the cast too. I never got to know her THAT well last year, but I at least made a good impression on her from afar.

This year she started being a lot more friendly with me. Started out entirely innocently, but lately she's been doing subtle things that I think she's doing to sexually frustrate me a tiny bit.

Firstly, as background, she IS lesbian but apparently she's hooked up with close guy friends in the past a few times for fun. Actually one guy is in the cast, he's straight, and they act very coupley and flirty but they aren't a couple. Just friends basically. It's seemingly just for fun and shit. I talked to him once about it and he said he's not sure exactly how straight she is but they have hooked up before.

(Cont on first post)
>>
Anyway, that's who we're working with. So the reason I think she might be messing with me is a few things she did, like eg. often when I see her for the first time all week when she's saying hi she'll stand very close, as in like 4 inches apart, make dead eye contact and smile and look from my eyes, down my body to my feet and then look back up and smile more. I'll give her a goofy grin back. Or a few times she's done this thing (admittedly directed at the other dude) where she'll like press her boobs together when the line about stripping comes up in the show. Hot as shit, and desu I totally wanted her to notice I was looking when she did it, so I made a shocked/grinning/red faced look and now she seems to check my reaction and laugh any time she does it. Or today she randomly felt my shirt, on the chest (kind of sensually), complimented it and then looked me so dead in the eyes and said "You can feel my shirt too if you want, it's a nice material" so I rubbed her shoulder and laughed and Spaghetti'd a bit.

Anyway, my question, and the tl;dr, is how the FUCK do I move forward on this? Honestly dude, even if we don't end up hooking up, I totally have a thing for being teased and she's the hottest chick I've met in forever. I'm trying to talk to her more at rehearsal, but it'd totally be out of character and weird for me to ask her to hang out outside of rehearsal. We're having a cast party where everyone will be drunk soon, is there some move I can potentially make?

I just. I need ideas. Or to be told I'm not reading the situation entirely wrong.
>>
>>18025222
>but it'd totally be out of character and weird for me to ask her to hang out outside of rehearsal

That is some nice self imposed limitation you got there.

Just ask her to hang out some time.
>>
>>18025242
Well I'm not sure she'd find it weird, but it would obviously be out of character for me. I think people are well aware I'm awkward and stuff. Also I'm not sure where I'd go with her. Or how to bring it up, actually.

I'd considering inviting her somewhere, but I've always had trouble initiating things with peeps.
>>
>>18025220
>>18025222
Tell her you like men. Works every time
>>
>>18025222
>is there some move I can potentially make?

>you should feel this shirt it's nicer than the last one
>>
>>18025244
Stop trying to pretend you have no choice but to act the way you think people see you.

Literally say to her "want to hang out sometime" If you can't think of where to go then ask her where she would like to go. Better yet talk to her and find something you both enjoy and do it.

How bout bowling? How bout a movie? How bout that new restaurant that opened up a few weeks ago and you have been hearing good things about?
>>
>>18025260
I hesitate there because I don't want it to sound too much like a date. The cast is very close knit and will be for a few months still, and I'm not looking for things to get weird if she takes it wrong. Everyone knows she's a lesbian, not everyone knows about her hookups. If she takes it like some weird date and people start talking about how I asked out the lesbian chick, err...

But yes, I do realise this is largely an excuse, and it might not be a bad idea to employ this on a smaller scale. Ask her to get coffee after rehearsal or something.

I just want to feel this out carefully, desu.
>>
>>18025270
>"hey we should hang out some time!"

Then when you meet up it's as casual or as intimate as the mood dictates and as far as anyone else knows you guys hung out, went to see a movie or go ice skating or something.
>>
>>18025288
Do it OP don't be weird. Tell her you want help with the play or something if you have to but ask her to meet your mom
>>
>>18025220

Bitch is playing with you, act normal not scared and she will get bored.
>>
>>18025220

Fun fact: if you're a woman who occasionally has sex with guys, you're not a lesbian.
>>
>>18025360
Better if he plays hard to reach, distant etc.. Works like a charm on bitches.
I'm 21 and last year had this 30 something skank touching me and winking from just that.
>>
>>18025387
I mean I partially agree with you, but at the same time, if she 98% is only into girls and she's hooked up with a handful of guys for the hell of it, what would that make her? You could say bi, but she's only into guys in special cases. Otherwise she's attracted to girls.

I mean, if a guy got fucked in the ass by 100 dudes and then had sex with a girl once or twice for fun, would you say he's not gay?
>>
>>18025220
considering I'm currently dating a no-longer lesbian what you should have done is grab her breasts after she grabbed yours(since clearly it's not sexual according to sjw's) but dude just ask her to hang out get to know her does she like video games invite her over if she likes movies invite her over to watch a movie but all in all man the fuck up you miss out on 100% of the chances you don't make college is a lot like high school in the sense that who gives a fuck what those people might think down the line you'll most likely never see them again but be yourself but also be confident
>>
>>18026008
Literally yes, if you're sexually attracted to both sexes you're bisexual, regardless of the gender skew
>>
>>18025220
>>18025222
Im totally terrified that you're talking about the girl I have a long history with but all the boxes tick. You arent going to a French university are you Opieh?
>>
>>18026068
Nope, not even in Europe. I'm sure there's more than one playfully flirty young lesbian in the world, anon.

>>18026028
Technically, yes, but I'm not surprised she calls herself a lesbian. If I was 95% into guys I'd call myself gay. Keeps things simpler since I wouldn't be in almost any girls.

>>18026024
Yeahh, I mean I don't think we'll date or anything, (I'd be extremely surprised and i think she's just playful), but I see your point. I should find some way to hang out with her. I guess.
>>
>>18025387
>>18026028
I agree with you but I do understand her reasoning. My best friend is a lesbian who hooks up with guys one in a blue moon, particularly in threesomes with women because it turns the other woman on, or she lets them eat her out or whatever because she still likes cunnilingus. She likes the feeling of a boner but doesn't like seeing/touching a naked dick and semen disgusts her.

The thing is that so many women exaggerate how bisexual they are, and really mean they make out with women at parties or that they're open to women sexually but not for serious relationships, that if you're a woman with zero interest in dating men, you are entirely fucking yourself over by calling yourself a bisexual.

And funnily enough for both gay men and women, it is stigmatized within the gay community to still carry a lesser attraction to the opposite sex. Especially among lesbians, because they hear the "just haven't had the right dick yet" etc so often that it bothers some on some level that a bisexual woman "perpetuates" the stereotype that lesbians are still open for business when it comes to sex with men.
>>
>>18025220
>>18026008
>>18026153
>she's hooked up with close guy friends in the past
That is called a bisexual, OP. She obviously has a preference from women, but that is not what a homosexual does.
I can relate, as a bisexual woman with a heavy preference for women.

If she's calling herself a lesbian, she might be what they call a "political lesbian"- who is a bisexual woman who has sworn off men.

>that if you're a woman with zero interest in dating men, you are entirely fucking yourself over by calling yourself a bisexual.
I really don't find anything wrong with occasionally turning down a guy. I'd rather take it on a case by case basis. Because you're actually fucking yourself over if you call yourself lesbian and you end up closing yourself off from potential mates that you actually like.

But you're right, there is a huge stigma for bisexuals. From both heteros and homos. "Biscum". Bisexuals are said to be cheaters, confused, untrustworthy, unsatisfied. There are people who refuse to date bisexuals. There's a reason why the phrase "gold star lesbian" exists.

I try not to buy into the bullshit and be honest about who I am. Some people spit at me for it, but fuck em. I don't want them in my lives anyway.
>>
>>18026257
The thing is she has maybe 5% attraction to men (enough to warrant sex if she's really desperate, because dick is so much abundant than pussy), but 0% romantic attraction. What would be the merit of calling herself bi? People will misinterpret it anyway, most people think of a 50-50 or at least 70-30 proportion when hearing the word bisexual. Not "I am into women but not disgusted with every single man ever sexually". You cannot keep people from having the wrong perception, and honestly if you are not interested in dating men at all and only very rarely in sleeping with men, at least to me lesbian seems closer than bisexual in terms of associations.

And no, she hasn't "sworn off" men, she just wants to get the point across to other women that she is 100% committed to dating women and not men. When getting to know each other you can communicate that openly, but if a girl who's been burned by a bisexual in the past or just has a baseless prejudice hears down the grape vine that you're supposedly bisexual, that can seriously hurt your chances and how in the world would that be worth it if at the end of the day men are not her love interest?
>>
File: just do it.jpg (34KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
just do it.jpg
34KB, 630x630px
>>18025220
>>18026090
>>
>>18026269
here's the thing, lesbian implies 100% homosexual, then when she's slobbering all over a dick it makes people go "hurr women are only gay for attention"

in any case it's none of your business what you think since you're not the community being affected by this behavior

this is just another "hey adv this girl wants to fuck me and I want to fuck her what do" thread. just go bang, there's no advice to be given here
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.