[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best way to commit suicide?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Best way to commit suicide?
>>
>>18025118
Depends if you wanna feel pain or not
>>
>>18025141
Go ahead and list whatever you can suggest
>>
>>18025118
Rope. You might not die immediately, but it's fairly simple to set up, the stuff is everywhere and once you've kicked the stool there's NO turning back, assuming you've set the noose up properly. It's what I'm going to use to go out.
>>
Best and easiest way is breathing helium, you will fall asleep after a couple of minutes and suffocate to death. People will find you like you left life, nothing bloody or anything like that. Also the easiest for police to clean the shit.
You need to order a bottle and s gasmask via internet, isnt also too expensive.

On the other hand, why do you want to end yourself? Even if you dont feel good right now, there is so much that is worth staying in this world.

If you're anyway going to take your life, you can also write about it now, cant you?

Cheers bro
>>
File: joeroge.png (262KB, 446x456px) Image search: [Google]
joeroge.png
262KB, 446x456px
H E L I U M
E
L
I
U
M

Or just blow your brains out.
>>
http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

Godspeed.
>>
>>18025168
I hear that a lot of Helium tanks these days are too diluted with Oxygen to effectively suffocate yourself with, for various reasons (its rarity, and also because knowledge of Exit Bags have spread). I wouldn't go for it.
>>
>>18025178
Well, clearly the company has to declare it on the label.

After all i wouldnt commit suicide anyway, there is always a chance of surviving and im too much of a pussy for that. If you leave in America, can't you just get a gun and blow your head off? Get your mouth full of water, gun in the mouth, pull the trigger and thats it
>>
>>18025188
What purpose does the water serve?
>>
Whatever you are going to do, don't forget the camera ;)
>>
grenade to the head. foolproof.
>>
Apparently there's a trend called "suicide tourism" where people travel to a clinic or somewhere that can euthanize them, offering a painless death in under an hour. Usually the clinic is in some buttcrack shithole place like mexico or some other godless land.
>>
>>18025118
Get a job
Pay taxes
Eat unhealthy
Don't exersize
Suicide complete
>>
>>18025381
I came here to mention this. Are there any countries where assisted suicide is legal? And I mean real suicide, not euthanasia.

I'm not someone who believes that "suicide is never the answer," but I don't think it should be done rashly, so having to book an appointment with a (supposed) doctor and plan a trip to Mexico or Switzerland would give you lots of time to think about it.
>>
Come to 4chan.
>>
Carbon monoxide via propane heater.
>>
>>18025200
The Water is for a tighter environment around the bullet, all the gas that comes out of the pistol moves the water, it expands more and your head explodes
>>
Old age
>>
Shotgun to the head is probably the best method. Over in an instant and there's just about no chance of fucking it up. You won't leave a very pretty corpse though and it'll make quite a mess, so if you do this method I recommend going out into the wilderness first. I mean you've been eating animals your whole life, time to give back.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.