[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to find husband who don't want or can't have children

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: 1454009792811.jpg (35KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
1454009792811.jpg
35KB, 400x533px
I can't have children and I don't want to end someone's lineage, but I also don't want to be alone. But even if I ask everyone I meet if they want to have children they are likely to change their minds in the future.

I've been looking out for people who seem too dysfunctional for a family. It seems like the only way to be sure. I naturally gravitate to these people anyway because I'm dysfunctional myself and like to talk to people who can relate. I met a cute guy with chronic fatigue who said he can't handle children because of it, but unfortunately he can't handle girlfriends either for the same reason. So far people have tended to be either too dysfunctional to live with or functional enough that they might want to have children in the future, and the line in between is very thin indeed. Is there a better way to do this?

Adoption isn't an option.
>>
There are plenty of guys out there that are not dysfunctional with no interest in having chie. I am one of them.
>>
Do you live in Japan?
>>
It's not like men not interested in children gather in any one spot, or vice versa. All you can really do is make it clear what you're after and try to find someone who has a similar endgame.

>Adoption isn't an option.
There's kind of a big difference from not being able to have children, and not being interested in having kids to begin with. So I wouldn't just say you're not able to have kids, but to make it clear you don't want any.
>>
>>18025125
I don't believe it. Your baby making instincts are going to kick in once you get old enough or are together with someone long enough.

>>18025127
No, Europe.
>>
>>18025138
I've been living with my wife for 4 years and have zero instinct to have children with her. In the end if I have kids it just feels like it's going to be out of societal obligation and fear of growing old alone..
>>
Well you're never gonna find anyone if you don't trust the people who say they don't want kids either.
>>
>>18025143
This
>>
>>18025138
>I don't believe it. Your baby making instincts are going to kick in once you get old enough or are together with someone long enough.
Trust me. Not gonna happen.
>>
>>18025138
And why won't your instincts kick in exactly? What is stopping you from adopting?
>>
My best friend was able to find his wife of 5 years on eharmony, both are very much against having kids. You could give that a shot, I have a ton of friends who met their SO on there.
>>
>>18025117
Your worrying too much. The horse comes before the carriage. In other words, date around and find someone you like, and then tell him you can't have children. If he leaves, then he wasn't meant for you. You can also disclose it on the first couple of dates. That's what I recommend
>>
>>18025117
>insert name, age, etc on dating site
>say that you don't plan on ever having kids

Done.
>>
>>18025117
Hang out outside a vasectomy clinic
>>
I'll marry you.
I don't want children
>>
What the fuck are you bitching about? There are a shit ton of men who don't want children now days, our entire generation is the generation of "kids are annoying lol". Try being someone who wants kids and find a man who is normal and not a complete piece of shit to have them with.
>>
>>18025164
I probably won't be approved for adoption. For various reasons.
>>
visit the childfree reddit

visit childfree dating sites

visit the cf 4 cf reddit

advertise yourself as looking for a cf partner

its a lonely dating path since you're narrowing it down but keep your chin up you'll find someone eventually.

(source: childfree guy from australia :3)
>>
OP is being way to vague about the reasons behind why she cannot adopt so here's my guess -

She's a 2edgy4u girl who has some kind of severe mental health issue (maybe self diagnosed), probably a rather chaotic lifestyle, who probably has a history of self harm which would mean most adoption agencies would refuse her.

OP, there are plenty of men out there who don't want children but it's something you need to be clear about from the outset. Just make sure you're honest and eventually you will find someone who shares your opinion.
>>
>>18025271
I've lived the opposite to a chaotic lifestyle. I was a hikki.
>>
>>18025289

Is everything else correct though?

I wouldn't worry about being refused adoption - depending on where you live, they are literally desperate for people.

But if you don't want kids, that's fine too.
>>
>>18025291
You're right that I have mental health issues but I don't act out or self-harm or anything. That I was a hikki should give you a good enough idea. I am recovering, though and I feel ready for a relationship if not for children.

A problem that I have is that I think it's awkward to ask someone straight away if they want children or not. From what I gather people don't like to think about that early on. And it's not like I meet people with the explicit intention of starting a relationship, usually I meet them through university etc.
>>
>>18025424
Sorry, being a recovering hikki is no more convincing a reason for never ever wanting kids than any other. Just date the other people who say they don't want any and get over yourself.
>>
>>18025138
>>>18025125
>I don't believe it. Your baby making instincts are going to kick in once you get old enough or are together with someone long enough.
>>>18025127
>No, Europe.
Which country?
>>
>>18025127
Did you assume Japan cos' the pic? Weird.
>>
File: 1481392211071.jpg (40KB, 201x282px) Image search: [Google]
1481392211071.jpg
40KB, 201x282px
this thread is bait

centrist taking a cheap giggle at the fucking potential fall of western civilization
>>
>>18025117
why not surrogacy
>>
>>18025451
I live in Japan myself and think of it as the center of the universe
>>
>>18025456
How is life there in the land of the rising sun? Has to be better than down here in mud hole Africa.
>>
>>18025473
I like how it allows me to escape the conformity of western culture while also avoiding the irritating parts of Japanese society due to being a foreigner.

I can live how I want with no one giving me shit basically. Just a while ago I met up with a random girl for the first time and spent hours buying H-manga together.
>>
>>18025497
Yeah, but are you not a salaryman then?
>>
>>18025117
I'm available. Fuck kids (figuratively), let my brother carry on the lineage.
>>
>>18025564
I am one
>>
>>18025182
Someone talking to me about kids at all during the first few dates is a red flag abort like no other.
>>
>>18025138

So you are asking if we exist, but you won't believe us.

Sounds pretty ridiculous.
>>
>>18025454
Part of the reason I don't want to end lineages is because people of my ethnicity should have more children to avoid being bred out. But mostly it's because I would feel terrible if I robbed someone of biological children, even if we ended up adopting. I'd much rather date someone infertile or someone so dysfunctional that he's unlikely to ever be able to raise kids.

>>18025804
I never asked if you existed.
>>
>>18025117
If you can support me financially I'll marry you or mostly do anything you ask as long as it's not difficult. I have a college degree and some money, but am a NEET with no future at the moment.
>>
>>18025664
>I can live how I want with no one giving me shit basically
>salaryman
>>
>>18025143
lel I don't even trust girls who say they can't have kids because they could be lying to trap you for child support. they just tell you that to lower your guard by not using protection while having sex.
>>
>>18025838
Yes you did you fucking cunt stop being so egocentric
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.