[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1480963694057.jpg (15KB, 540x332px) Image search: [Google]
1480963694057.jpg
15KB, 540x332px
So, I never usually post on this board but I seriously need some advice here.

I broke up with my ex a pretty long time ago after I moved out of state, albeit with lots of unfinished business but I went about my life as normally as I could.

I got in a new relationship last year and its been pretty good despite a few rocky patches but recently (the last few days) my ex has been contacting me. Tonight we had a skype call, certain 'things' happened and now she really wants to fuck me again no strings attached and I want to fuck her too.

What do I do, /adv/? I've never cheated on anyone before and my head is a complete mess. I want nothing more than to fuck her again but I really don't want to be a bad person.

>TL;DR
>Broke up with ex
>Got a new girl
>Ex Recontacts me
>Now desperately want to fuck each others brains out
>What do?
>>
>>18025022

Don't do it.

First decide this,
Who do you want to be with?

If your answer is your gf then don't mess up a good thing by chasing your past for short satisfaction and potentially years of guilt and depression.
You risk her finding out sooner or later, the ex doing some crazy shit to stir the pot etc. You will ruin the relationship so if you want it to work out. Don't do it.

If your answer is the ex gf, then break up with your current gf. Nobody deserves to be cheated on. Don't be a dick op
>>
>>18025022
lol, don't. you're fucked up for even doing 'things' on Skype with her.
>>
If digits, you fuck your ex
>>
well how rocky are these patches with your gf? whats the situation?
>>
Shit man I suppose your right. I mean I really really like this new girl, she's chill as fuck and pretty cool but she's just so damn vanilla in bed it's unreal, My ex on the other hand is a really kinky bitch and into some freaky shit.

Coincidentally the same freaky shit shit I'm into. I mean my new girl is trying but shes pretty naive and inexperienced being a good 5 years younger than me, the sex just isn't as good and I'm slightly losing my mind.

>>18025462 #
Meh, pretty rocky for a new couple but nothing we havent been able to work through, although I said she's chill as fuck sometimes, she can be kind of hotheaded emotionally in intense situations which can be pretty jarring as i'm usually a chill guy
>>
>>18025022
Masturbate and then consider it again. Best advice I can give you OP.
>>
>>18025763
Thats the thing, I have done and I'm still as conflicted, usually the 'jack off test' works every time but this time it isn't
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.