[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become good enough to date women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1475269117103.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475269117103.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
How do I become good enough to date women?
>>
Become a good woman yourself
>>
>>18024719

males have three sexual reproductive strategies. ALPHA,BETA, AND A KEK.

you are an alpha male if you won the "genetic lottery". The second is beta and you can reproduce if you have lots of resources but not the genes. The last is a cuck and that is when you date single mothers that no one wants. The last one is the worst and I would not recommend it and they will probably ruin you.
>>
File: 47566780_p8_master1200.jpg (665KB, 702x1200px) Image search: [Google]
47566780_p8_master1200.jpg
665KB, 702x1200px
impossible to answer, too many wild varying factors, but ultimately

>financially stable
>independent
>in shape
>able to hold a conversation
>passionate about something
>good hygiene

are all good traits in helping to attract women. What you'll really want to do afterwards is find out what it takes for girls around your lifestyle and living place to be interested in men.
>>
Step 1: be HIGH FUCKING ENERGY

Step 2: move to a country that doesn't have insane Family Law rules

Step 3: hit the meat market
>>
constantly improve upon every aspect of yourself. you need to identify high value tasks from low value tasks and do the harder tasks first. love yourself. take the good with the bad. don't dwell on things.
>>
>>18024719
Step one and probably the biggest is make your face attractive. Like you don't need some perfect inshap super body, can have some fat and be fine, but it all comes down to the face. That is what people look at 24/7 and that's what she will focus on.

-No Double Chin, if you have one make it as little as possible

-No Acne

-Clean cut hair, and if you have a beard make it trimmed and ruffled

-Good looking teeth

Those are the main things on a face to work on to start. If you can't put a check on all those items then you can't move on with anything else. You can be 180 pounds of pure muscle and if you have shitty facial features its over. You might get some pity fucks but no girls gonna want a fat faced ance filled dirty hair guy
>>
File: 1437886741758.jpg (322KB, 1226x1339px) Image search: [Google]
1437886741758.jpg
322KB, 1226x1339px
As long as you believe your value as a person is even remotely determined by whether or not a woman will date you, you will be unhappy. Being unhappy in the dating game is like the devil's snare in Harry Potter, the more you struggle, the more desperate you are, the harder it gets. Only when you give up even attempting this impossible task, will you be free. Then about 5 years of personal development later, a girl might want to date you. Here's some reading material until then.
>>
Modern dating is awful if you didnt get lucky with a high school sweetheart. Im a 26 yr old anon who makes a good salary and has a nicr car, physically im skinny fat, and after a year of dating online these aremy options

>abused women
>attention whores
>single mothers
>fatties
>psychotic stalker chicks
>girls with unreasonably high standards
>girls who are only looking to fuck around and not relationship material

My advice to you anon is to not hook your happiness into another person. Especially a woman, unless you want to be dissapointed.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.