/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Super Anxiety that's Not So Super

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: whatamievenreadinghere.jpg (61KB, 540x511px) Image search: [Google]
whatamievenreadinghere.jpg
61KB, 540x511px
Why am I so afraid of people?
I can barely carry a conversation with them, I'm always afraid of what they might say or think about me. In fact afraid is hardly enough, it's more like a terror, and its made me very avoidant of others. I dread talking to people now, and yet still crave interaction with them.
>>
>>18024654
The worst part is that you may say to yourself how silly that fear is, but actually it's really hard to overcome. One day you'll either be forced out of it or learn how to cope.
>>
>>18024654

Same boat man, I'm guessing you're shy as shit too?

>>18024696

'Forced' sounds like a blessing
>>
>>18024654
same here but it starts to get better. i have therapy once a week and have been going for about three months now. just talking to my therapist makes me get used to talking i guess. but it still hits me sometimes.
you have to do something against it otherwise it will not get better. i know that everybody sayes that you have to go outside and talk to people to overcome it but i am convinced that alone talking to people doesnt help at all it just makes you more and more convinced that you are a total 'looser'. Which you are not its just the fear that makes you act weird. You have to start doing something you like, something that makes you more confident and lets you believe in yourself. something like martial arts or generally sports. Or what ever you would like to do. It takes a while to change that mind setting but its worth it.
>>
Anxiety is the fear of failing to live up to your expectations . Try ignoring those expectations and focus on what's happening during the interaction
>>
Go to a psychologist.
>>
>>18025775
I did this, but went too far, now I just don't even interact because don't have motivation.
>>
>>18024654

you created imaginary consequences in your head. a fabricated man in the sky keeps track of everything you do and randomly inflicts sadness upon you for having conversations that dont work out, so anytime someone talks to you you think of it like a slavemaster coming up to you with a whip, and if you say the wrong hting, you get whipped.

but its all in your head. most people leave a bad conversation and realize it doesnt matter, they all forget what happened in an hour and your life is the same, which isnt so bad.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.