[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is making friends with an ugly girl and then meeting her female

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Is making friends with an ugly girl and then meeting her female friends a good strategy to find a gf?
>>
>>18024539
dont use people lol
>>
Yes, she should be happy to help

Just make she she actually does have cute friends, because the statistical trend is against you here.
>>
Ugly girls have ugly friends.
>>
>>18024539
It certainly is a good strategy to become an asshole.
>>
>>18024553

Totally untrue.

>>18024546

But yeah, that's shit.
>>
>>18024546
>>18024557
What if I genuinely like her, but I'm also on the lookout for a gf?
>>
>>18024563

Then fine.
>>
Absolutely. Meet as many girls as you can. Just make heaps of friends. Same with dudes. Meet dudes and they will know girls.

Make as many friends as possible.
>>
>>18024563

You're still mostly using her and that's fucked.

A good question to ask yourself is if she was a guy would you do this? The answer is no.
>>
>>18024546
but thats how you win in murrica
>>
>>18024546
>>18024630
These people have skewed and biased views.
Do it.
>>
>>18024630
Your morals are bullshit.

They are fake, you pulled them out of your ass because the moment was convenient to do so.

Stop acting like a priest when you're really just trying to prevent others from succeeding in life.
>>
>>18024819
yes.... squid pro ro
>>
>>18024577
This is very good advice. You need to have a large pool of potential women. At least one of them is bound to like you.

And to alleviate the ethical issue of "using" her just treat her as a genuine friend and be kind and gracious to her. Help her find a guy or something as well. Quid pro quo.
>>
>>18024539
It worked for me. It's kind of weird to do it with that purpose, but I met a girl who isn't very attractive, we became genuine friends, and one day she introduced me to a couple of her friends, one of which is extremely attractive and I clicked with. The ugly girl will probably be able to tell if you're fake friends with her and if that's the case and you fuck her over then you will lose your gf, but if you are her genuine friend like you say then she will put in a good word for you and that can work wonders.
>>
>>18024539

Be friends with a lesbian instead.
Lesbians have straight girl friends too and you wouldn't have to worry about her accidentally catching feels for you.
>>
>>18024539
Since you're friends with her why don't you just ask her if she knows anyone who's looking?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.