[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ghosted solution

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: ghosted_pic.jpg (28KB, 612x792px) Image search: [Google]
ghosted_pic.jpg
28KB, 612x792px
Hey 4chan, I was ghosted recently by a girl. We met a two months ago in college and we started texting, she showed much interest in the beginning.

We went out once, had one of the greatest nights of my life but afterwards she became hot and cold. We went out a second time, had a good time but the week afterwards she just ghosted me (stopped contact). Is there any solution to this?

I find her great but it seems a little inmature to be doing this bs.
>>
Ghost her back. She's clearly not sure what the hell to do with you emotionally.

Don't reward bad behavior with attention.
>>
so has it been a week without any contact what so ever?
>>
>>18024475
yeah about a week now, radio silence from both sides
>>
>>18024473
I agree with you, but somehow I really started to like her. Its hard but I wish there could be someone to get her back.
>>
>>18024480
i would say drop her a message asking if she wants to hang out wait about a day for a reply by the second day and no response ask if everything is alright other than that do you see her anytime outside like at college ?
>>
>>18024494
yeah I don't see her often at college, we go at totally different hours. I don't really want to text her back so fast, I want to wait for some weeks to pass (i've got exams and shit).

However I do see her best friend very often, at least once a week for an hour long meeting (student group). Could I capitalize that opportunity? Could her friend bring some help to me?
>>
>>18024485

You've fallen into her trap, boi. That's how they get you and get gratification.
>>
>>18024501
that's also why I partly want to keep on, I want to fucking reverse the situation. I want revenge in a way.
>>
File: 1473720421467.jpg (33KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1473720421467.jpg
33KB, 480x480px
>>18024500
i would say not to wait too long if you dont eant to ask to hang out just say hi and make small talk or whatever you had conversations about when you hung out, about her friend i would just ask her if shes alright in a general sense ( not in the she has stopped contact way) see if you get any vibes from the way she speaks ( if she's her best friend she might know a thing or two )
>>
>>18024519
the last time we texted, after the second date, I invited her to a party. She responded in a meeh way and didn't show up. No sorry message or anything afterwards... that's why I dunno if I should try to ask her out again.
>>
>>18024518

What do you not understand about "in the trap"? You don't get out of the trap by following her rules.
>>
>>18024529
how do i get out then?
>>
>>18024523
man that could just because she might not want to go to a party full of people she might not know. again i would try with her friend aswell as just drop her a friendly text saying hi if you have exams and shit then thats cool man don't ask to hangout just say hi maybe she has exams aswell
>>
>>18024543
nah she knew people, one f the guys throwing the party was her cousin (i found out afterwards) and some of their friends went... but maybe I'll text her this week and see whats up
>>
>>18024540

You ghost her back and see if she takes the bait. That guarantees you're out of the trap, but whether or not she takes the bait is up to her. If she does, you need to be flippant in response, not super happy or anything that you got a response. You need to lead the conversation into the direction of discussing the ghosting thing. If not, then you're wasting your time with a girl who hasn't learned her lesson.
>>
File: Evil_Guts_medium (1).jpg (14KB, 209x211px) Image search: [Google]
Evil_Guts_medium (1).jpg
14KB, 209x211px
>>18024549
ahh fair do's then, wait to see if she responds to a hi if not ask whats up if no reply to that she's a no go man hope it turns out well for you
>>
>>18024559

You don't text a girl "hi." That's something a girl will generally not respond positively to. You need to text her something that will make her FEEL something. She probably has tons of guys texting her "hi." It gives her nothing to work with. If you HONESTLY intend to text her because MAYBE your text game is weak as fuck, text her with something different.
>>
why text spoilt self obsessed princesses anyway?
theres dozens of other girls that which let you blow cum over their face
>>
>>18024572
hi was really just to say start a conversation doubt OP will send a text with just hi
>>
>>18024593

You still don't text "hi." The fact that you're texting her IS the "hi." Hi is boring and no girl wants to see it.
>>
>>18024458
Send a photo of a random cock from Ratemycock.com

Choose one from a different race, then you canblame someone eelse by sayin dey stole yo phone
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.