[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1367644125193.jpg (105KB, 725x917px) Image search: [Google]
1367644125193.jpg
105KB, 725x917px
>Work with qt
>close proximity of each other for 7+ hours a day
>we joke around and flirt alot
>lots of touching and gabbing involved
>she likes to goad me into tickling her alot
>ohshitisthisreallyhappening.jpeg
>one night doing some snooping on social media
>notice she has alot of pictures with another guy
>refers to him as "her love" and "her everything" on a few occasions
>mfw
>never mentions him when we're at work

Should I continue fooling around with her in hopes that something comes out of it or should I just chalk this one up to friendzone?
>>
>wanting to get involved with some slutty cunt

If you're just looking to fuck her that's fine but if you are for one second considering trying to girlfriend this bitch then you are dumb.
>>
File: 1486346514734.gif (851KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1486346514734.gif
851KB, 200x150px
>>18024418
This could be friendzone op. Aka stuff her man don't do with her... If you're bigger than him and confident see what's up. if not then abort now and try not to invest more time in her than necessary to get on with your job and maintain pleasant atmosphere. Good luck with them feels bro, hope this helped.
>>
>>18024418
You're nothing more than coworkers, it seems. Chances are she acts like that around most people. Give up and look elsewhere.
>>
Just outright ask her if she has a boyfriend, dude. I mean, she already knows you're interested. If the answer is "yes", just move on. The chances of her leaving her bf for you are next to none.
>>
>>18024418
She's your work wife. You can keep flirting but you'll never be her real husband.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.