[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 22 and I'm crying every night of not having done

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: suicide.png (29KB, 882x1289px) Image search: [Google]
suicide.png
29KB, 882x1289px
I'm 22 and I'm crying every night of not having done anything in my life. I have graduated from university and found a decent job. But I realized that I actually wasted my life to get better grades and eventually a job (because my family is fucking poor and I needed to survive by my own). Now what have I done so far during the college? Nothing but studying. I have loved lots of girls but haven't been loved by any of them, I was ugly as fuck because I needed money to get braces for my shit teeth, I needed money to have orthognathic surgery to fix my severe underbite, I needed money to dress decently, I needed money to have fun, drink, date someone, I needed money to fix my confidence. I had a shit high school life and its spectre has followed me. Now I'm earning but it feels like too late because I'm lonely as fuck. I'm crying of loneliness every night. Because gf aside, you can't make friends in this fucking big city unless you're back in college. I always wish that I lived my life in the college by attending every event, every student clubs but no, fucking circumstances didn't allow it. I always wished that I was loved by someone, that I had a girlfriend that I can live my youth with, camp together, attend festivals, concerts, important events. The life just went shittier and I was always told that "I needed to be successful to save myself". But apparently it's not as simple as it looks. Successful at what? Now I'm a sad cunt that has no experience for life, confidence, happiness. As my youth slowly decays, I have to waste 5 days of my week at work to earn some money that I can't even spend with anyone, because of irresponsible parents that fucked up my life. I honestly wish a world war occurs and everyone's life goes shit, at least I would have some aim in my life.

Thanks for reading my shitty blog, I'm so fucking alone. It's 3 AM in euro time and I woke up at this hour reviewing my life again and writing this shit here.
>>
I had finally found a girl recently, apparently she is bored of me after I helped her fix her psychology. That brief period of love was enough to remind me how being loved feels like.
>>
>24
>no education
>no drivers license
>jobless
>living at home with parents

It's OK anon, I cry myself to sleep every night too
>>
File: 1463543023090.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1463543023090.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>18024290
>>18024291
wtf man
>>
>>18024294
>Virgin

Forgot to add that one too
>>
hey OP want to be pen pals
>>
>>18024294
that's my point. It would all be the same if I didn't be successful at school. Sure I would have different set of problems but still I just "saved" my life by studying and having a job. A life that has no worthy experience.
>>
>>18024304

Atleast you can afford prostitutes
>>
>>18024290
21 and same as you, only difference I don't have the "no money" excuse.

The best thing I've found for dealing with this is just occupying your mind with other things. And I mean things that you really care about and engage you. For me it's my job.

And by "occupying your mind" I mean that thing literally becoming the purpose for your existence, that's the only way it will make the feels go away. Kinda bad putting all your eggs in one basket this way and burying other parts of your life but hey, having something is better than sitting around and being miserable.
>>
>>18024290
Eh, I know it's hard for you but that just makes me feel worse about myself for being 19 and not yet having entered college.
Seriously, fuck the college system in my shithole of a country.
>>
>>18024290
do you need to talk?
>>
>>18024290

You're only 22. You're fine. You just need to cut the self-loathing attitude and be more positive. No girl is gonna want to even be associated with you if you've giving off negative vibes.
>>
>>18024290
Eh, I'm almost 30 and going back to school from a recent divorce. Could be much worse. Getting divorced was actually good for me but I do get lonely sometimes. I got more time for my hobbies though which I enjoy and my current job I love even though I only make 13 an hour. Women really aren't worth it Anon, you yourself is worth it. Trust me, if you don't love yourself, a women will never come into your life or if it does happen, she'll ruin you when she leaves you.
>>
>>18024290
At least you graduated. I'm turning 22 in 5 days and I'm still stuck in Uni.

At least my career prospects are growing. I'm working for a small company alongside school. Just try to practice hygiene and learn of cheap alternatives. I think a relationship that involves money in any way is a terrible relationship.
>>
>>18024290
Dude, you still got a good 8 years to catch up. After 30, people start talking shit. At 22, you're not below the curve yet. Those that partied, are still years behind in income.

Now that you got all the bullshit taken care of, it's time to start treating yourself and working on your self confidence. I was pretty much the same. Took me 2 more years to catch up.
>>
>I honestly wish a world war occurs and everyone's life goes shit, at least I would have some aim in my life.

>I have this thought all the time
>>
>>18024881
same desu. at least I would have friends, brothers in arms at war.
>>
File: IMG_0315.jpg (496KB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0315.jpg
496KB, 1920x1040px
>>18024881
>>18025304
War is hell dude, I wouldn't wish for that. I'm waiting for Japan to make a fully lifelike robot fuck doll that can cook. That will be the end of women's place in society besides incubators for offspring.
>>
if you have capital now it's time you find yourself a hobby to further refine yourself

making family is much more important than having some girlfriend who's going to suck your cock every now and then

believe me when I tell you that if you're not fine on your own you're just going to be equally miserable with company
by refining yourself you set your path into self fulfillment that ironically raises your chances of fulfillment by thirds aka wife & kids

the pursuit of happiness is an indirect way
>>
>>18024290

My dude, there is no reason to cry. You are in such a fantastic situation - you don't know it yet.

I was a homeschooled shut-in till age 21 when I got my first job. I started with zero social skills and three years later, I have them. I have friends; go to parties etc. You can do it too

I'm almost 24 and have severely fucked up my uni studies. I will be in uni for 3 more years as a result and be in a lot of student debt. I won't be able to travel or anything for a long time.

You however are free! You have that money. It is so damn cheap these days to travel; all of that is open to you. You have the money to go tob festivals and concerts etc etc.

I know it doesn't seem like it because other people have been doing it since age 16, but *trust* me when I say that 22 is yooouuuunnggg. Most of my friends are in their late 20's and some in 30's, and they still party etc. 30 is the new 20, man. You've got so much time. Relax; chill. You completed higher education at a good level; you can sure as fuck do this.

Sit down and identify what you want and your problems. Got an underbite? Time to save up for surgery. Are out of shape? Time to start researching fitness. Want a girlfriend? Time to learn how to interact with girls (suggestion: Models by Mark Manson and The Natural by RSD Max). Want to meet people out of college? A lot of people are in the same boat. Google the problem (suggested solution: meetup.com)

The key is to dispel that feeling that you've wasted your life and are out of time - it's simply not correct. You have decades ahead. Start now and you will become master if your life in no time.

I'm doing it; you can too.
>>
>I honestly wish a world war occurs and everyone's life goes shit, at least I would have some aim in my life.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Archduke_Franz_Ferdinand_of_Austria

Found any inspiration yet OP?
>>
You are 22 dude, you are still young
>>
OP, I'm 20 right now and cannot even fathom being as accomplished as you are in two years.
>>
File: 1480167000690.jpg (306KB, 856x571px) Image search: [Google]
1480167000690.jpg
306KB, 856x571px
You're doing great OP

You're gainfully employed and support yourself. More than most people your age can say.
>>
I woke up again crying. Lel, it's getting tiresome. I can't fucking sleep back and I have to wake up in 4 hours for work.
>>
>meet a girl
>she has a bf
>try to fuck her anyway jut for fun, starting to seduce her
>meet the guy
>he is actually a nice guy, now feeling too sorry for him to do anything
>the girl has hots for me though, damage has been done and she considers and upgrade to me
>I friendzone her hard so she can get that this won't do
>still kinda unsure how to feel about it

Thanks for reading my shitty blog. I've used shitty OP's blog to post mine since there is nothing to advice on I guess. Just wanted to spit it out.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.