[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you tell if a girl is flirting or just being friendly?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (221KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221KB, 700x700px
Some girls act friendly and have flirty body language with basically everyone they talk to. How can you tell that she's looking for something more? I mean I try to compare when she talks with me vs when she talks with other guys and there aren't many differences. I don't want to give up yet though. Should I just assume she's flirting and keep going after her?
>>
>>18024193
Why not just fucking flirt with her yourself instead of bothering to assume anything. Give her the hint and see if anything changes for the better. If it doesn't or she gives negative feedback, oh well, you took your chance.
>>
>>18024193

Flirt back. Ask her out. If she says no, you have your answer. Quit with the fucking stalling and incessant signal reading. Its not attractive.
>>
Go with the basics. Three indicators of interest
>>
Lots of girls like to attract all the boys and dangle their pussies just out of reach. I just got done with one of these skanks and feel like I've learned something from the experience. Ask her to hang out, have a good and flirty time and keep hitting on her. Ask her to hang out again a few days later. If she says yes, you are a priority to her, if she says no, try again later. If she keeps rejecting you then don't bother. Don't let her run you around. It took me 3 times to realize this girl was a trifling ho, even after we made out and she showed some form of verbal commitment. She wouldn't return my texts and acted like I'm just another guy. Don't believe excuses and explanations that she's busy or she didn't have her phone, these kinds of bitches always have their phones. Watch out man, these are vapid, selfish, manipulative hoes. Good luck!
>>
>>18024193
that pic makes me sad because it reminds me of me and my ex and messed that relationship up
>>
File: 1486058482120.jpg (100KB, 735x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1486058482120.jpg
100KB, 735x1200px
I have a tried and true bodylanguage method I learned from my mate Jimmy. It applies every single time and cannot be faked.

Always pay attention to her ankles. I know it sounds weird but hear me out. If they're behind her head, it means she likes you. 100% accuracy I guarantee it.
>>
>>18024235
>It took me 3 times to realize this girl was a trifling ho, even after we made out and she showed some form of verbal commitment. She wouldn't return my texts and acted like I'm just another guy.

holy shit are you me? I had this socially active girl from university, she had sex with me the first time we went out, we flirted for a while, she slowly stopped texting or I got cold responses etc. I became another random guy for her, for no fucking reason. Couldn't get her to be honest with me. Motherfucker fucked up my mentality. I don't even know what the fuck went wrong, she probably rode on me until she found another ride. What the fuck.
>>
File: 1472534582346.gif (2MB, 245x187px) Image search: [Google]
1472534582346.gif
2MB, 245x187px
>>18024263
???
>>
>>18024363
Geddit is what gurleez do if flexible for a good fuck. Legs behind head makes the fuck fucks better.
>>
>>18024363
Retard has to be spoonfed. Are all 4channers 14yo's?
>>
I always assume all girls are just being friendly until proven otherwise, not just because they can be pretty flirty as a rule but because I can be too. If a girl is letting me get away with it I can push it pretty far without ever really being interested in her.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.