[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>never, thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 7

File: girl scary.jpg (152KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
girl scary.jpg
152KB, 1200x675px
I have an idea for a group advice thread. All of you post mistakes you have made IN BRIEF, like so: ">never leave the oven on." We humans learn best this way.

Rules:
1. no r9k or wizards
2. no trolls
3. no underage
>>
No.
>>
stupid idea

t. troll
t. r9k
t. it's my birthday ;)
>>
>>18024061
whats the sauce tho
>>
>>18024066
god forbid any of you losers took more than five to ten years to come around

>>18024074
thanks for the clarification, and happy birthday.
>>
>>18024083
not sure. =(
>>
>Don't go to college straight out of high school if you hate school, don't really know what you want to do, and don't really have self discipline
>If you're a teenager and think you might need therapy, don't put it off
>Get a job as a teen
>>
>>18024091
absolutely
>>
>don't form close attachment to people less morally developed than you
>being articulate is more effective than being angry
>understand that all money spent on yourself is an investment in yourself (so make wise ones)
>>
>Don't be a sheep amongst the herd
>>
>>18024139
elaborate?
>>
>>18024147
Be a tick on the sheeps skin instead.
>>
>>18024162
or be a herder
>>
>>18024173
Or a crab louse in the herders pubic hair
>>
>>18024183
lmao
>>
Never admit to having a foot fetish
>>
>>18024061
don't live your life in fear

still working to get over this one
>>
>>18024061
honesty is never the best policy
>>
>>18024230
Especially if you don't even have one
>>
Never fall in love.
>>
>>18024422
This.
>>
>>18024061
I'm a wizard in training but I'll share this gem I learnt today. Don't ever BBQ in a synthetic fleece again!
>>
>Don't allow yourself to get fat, it'll ruin your whole life.
Even if you lose the weight, you still have to hide all former pictures. You still will have the signs of being fat written on your body. When you try to date, people will see that and wonder if you'll relapse.
Take care of your body and stay as skinny as possible as long as possible.
>>
Never forget that the human race with technology is like an alcoholic with a barrel of wine.
>>
>>18024479
Fat shame is gay and a dead meme
>>
>>18024590

Yeah, no. Your advice is fucking horrible.

Don't get fat. Lose it and get at least basic fit.
>>
>>18024590
its ruined my life. so idk.
>>
>>18024479

Better advice: Don't become anorexic. Not only will your body be disgusting, until your herat gives out at 35 you'll have an unwarranted hatred of non-anorexics and bitch endlessly online about TEH FATTIES!!1!
>>
>>18024590
the poster might be full of fat shame, but they might also be putting a simple warning out there to people who are becoming overweight
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (52KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
52KB, 300x250px
>>18024633
The only time I ever got treated nicely was when I was under 120lbs. The skinnier I got, the more positive attention people paid me.
I don't really care about other people being fat, because I know they're likely being treated poorly for it. I understand the feeling, so I don't hate them.
I just wanted to be liked, and I was only liked when I was somewhat skinny.
>>
>>18024655
>>18024656
>nobody liked me unless I was below 120lbs
weight obsession/dysmorphia confirmed

your view of reality is distorted, or at least exaggerated, all due respect
>>
>>18024656

Well, men are attracted to skinny women, but stay healthy. A woman's looks are very important, unfortunately, but you need to find a guy that gives you an honest shot. You need to be okay with being alone before you can find someone who's worth your time. I know keeping your heart open in this world is tough, but it's on you.
>>
>>18024666
>men are attracted to skinny women
what a bland, subjective, and meaningless statement

>a woman's looks are very important, unfortunately
why is this unfortunate?

>you need to find a guy that gives you an honest shot
that phrasing is odd to me
>>
>>18024662

Don't listen to this poster. A woman's looks are important in this world. But you need to have a good idea of what healthy looks like for you. You DO NOT want to end up as a skeleton bitch like runway models can get.That picture is one idea of fantastic body. There's many fantastic bodies out there, you don't need to be a specific one, just within a range. It's usually about proportions.
>>
>>18024670
>don't listen to this poster
is that your entire refutation? I'm 90% sure this person has some dysmorphia and a distorted view of reality.
>>
>>18024669

>what a bland, subjective, and meaningless statement

Men generally are attracted to thin women. It's how things go.

>why is this unfortunate?

Because it is. I wish men weren't hardwired for attractiveness so unattractive women had a better shot. Though health can be somewhat controlled, people can't control the genes they're born with.

>that phrasing is odd to me

So is logical thought, apparently.
>>
>>18024675

>90%

I had no idea you were a licensed psychologist who claims facts within 10% error of an imagined number. Is that your entire refutation?
>>
>>18024681
>men are generally attracted to thin women. it's how things go.
I wish you had the insight to see what a bland, subjective, and meaningless statement this is. It's like saying, "People generally enjoy Coca-Cola." It's the most whitewashed watercooler bubbling thought I've read or heard in months now.

>I wish men weren't hardwired for attractiveness, so that attractive women had a better shot.
Why? That's just nature, and most people have better prospects than they are aware of. Did someone tell you that life would be completely fair and easy?

>So is logical thought, apparently.
That's almost cute.
>>
>>18024687
>nobody likes me unless I'm bordering on underweight (or short and at target weight)
>nobody likes me
>weight

okay Einstein what do you think is going on?
>>
>>18024700

Listen, you need to stop attributing symptom for causality. A lot of women are given more attention if they're attractive. That's the fucking world and how it goes.
>>
>>18024687
Not that anon, but they're right. >>18024656 sounds exactly like my little sister who developed binge eating disorder, got chubby, then did a complete 180 and developed anorexia and had to be sent off to a rehab center across the country because she was so skinny her body was shutting down. This was her exact train of thought, down to the wording. That anon probably has anorexia.
>>
>Never leave dirty dishes in the sink at the end of the day
>>
>>18024707
I don't know where you learned your clinical terminology, but if you're a bubbly watercooler with a narrow perspective and nothing new to say, it's not going to help anyone.

Insisting that people should be perfectly at (or below) target weight in order to be attractive is the most dystopian and disheartening shit I have ever heard of, and it's the exact mentality that has people walking around "as skeletons" like you mentioned.
>>
>>18024695

Clearly you're being contrarian for the sake of being a troll. But because someone's potential health is at risk here I'll bite.

>>18024695

>I wish you had the insight to see what a bland, subjective, and meaningless statement this is. It's like saying, "People generally enjoy Coca-Cola." It's the most whitewashed watercooler bubbling thought I've read or heard in months now.

Dunno what fantasy world you live in, but look at all the billboards, advertisements, selfies of women who get a ton of attention. They're thin. It's how things work in this world. Get over it.

>Why? That's just nature, and most people have better prospects than they are aware of. Did someone tell you that life would be completely fair and easy?

I said unfortunate, genius. I didn't make value judgement or argument for morality.

>That's almost cute.

I try.
>>
>>18024724

I never said that. I simply said that thin is generally attractive. I even said here: >>18024670
Not once did I make the claim you're saying I did, so get off your high horse and stop buzzwording. You're even referencing the post I made yet saying I said "perfectly at or below" when I said there's a range. You're contradicting yourself. It's you who's not helping by making no sense.
>>
>>18024725
>billboards decide what is attractive. get over it.
you're the contrarian troll, or just a fucking simp

>I said it's unfortunate, genius.
Unfortunate for who? The ugly?

Checkmate. Reflect on your opinions next time you look in the mirror, not your waistline.

>>18024711
I second this anon. I had a friend who just cycled between underweight and overweight throughout her life, and suffered all sorts of image issues and health complications, mental and physical 'illness'. It all came from an obsession with her appearance, centered around weight and attracting upper crust types of males. She's overweight, addicted to CNS depressants, suffers from clinical anxiety, and doesn't even attract the upper-crust guys she is so obsessed with impressing. Miserable!

>>18024718
Right!
>>
>>18024731
My main point is that I'm not going to impose my beauty standards on others and say it's some universal truth. The only time I'll shame someone for their weight is if they're hurting themselves. If people find a magical way to roll around instead of walk, and yet be in perfect health, more power to them. I'm not the appearance police, and I damn-well don't want to be.
>>
>>18024733
>you're the contrarian troll, or just a fucking simp

Beautiful argument. Well-constructed. Do keep in mind that men find thinness physically attractive and that's how it goes. If she wants to be attractive to the largest population of men then staying fit is where it's at.

>Unfortunate for who? The ugly?

Correct. It sucks that they will have a harder time finding love just because they were born a certain way.

>Checkmate. Reflect on your opinions next time you look in the mirror, not your waistline.

Wow, you honestly believe you've achieved anything in your posts. That's almost cute.
>>
>>18024738

They're not my standards, I'm not imposing them on anyone. It depends on what she wants to attract. She needs to stay healthy for many reasons, but the only argument I made was that the reason why they "treated her nicer" was because they found her more attractive. Attractive people are treated nicer. They are given more benefits just for being attractive. This is just how the world is.
>>
>>18024739
>you honestly believe you've achieved anything in your posts
only you would believe my posts have no effect, because you lack insight. I'm pointing out that you are shallow, and every time you post it hammers it home.

any conversation someone like you has with an anorexic, the further it cements their beliefs and feeds into their disease

if you aren't just a troll

I'm sorry if you really believe that billboards and weight statistics are some objective, universal measurement for attractiveness. That's sad.
>>
>>18024743
you have zero depth. I would never try to talk to someone like you in reality, no mater how pretty the face or thin the waistline.
>>
>>18024746

My insight is simply different from yours. You can't claim that I lack insight when you can't see where I'm coming from. That only proves your own insight is the one with the issue.

You haven't confirmed they're anorexic at all but you're still treating her as a victim of a disease rather than a person.

Billboards and weight statistics are a general fact and I'll explain why because it needs explaining due to the lack of insight of a certain party.

The way sales work is based off creating advertising material that appeals to the greatest amount of population. This is simple business, sales and advertising. It's unfortunate because those that don't fit into what is advertised can develop a complex and even those within that range can get psychologically distorted. That said, the fact remains that people feed into it.

Once again, I never said it was universal, I simply said it was the greater population. You keep intentionally putting words in my mouth in an attempt to discredit me, but that's not how an argument works.

>>18024751

It's clear by how you're posting you barely know a thing about me. You're making a judgement based off intentionally skewing the things I'm saying in a negative light, rather than a neutral one.
>>
>>18024758
I remember my first high school sweetheart. Man, what a hot piece of advertising material! To think of all the careful measurements...the mass appeal! It's almost like she was handcrafted by an old French man who designs fashionable coats! I loved her for that. I think she had a personality or something, but I wasn't paying attention. Looks were what's important to me, because I'm a male.

No.
>>
>>18024766

She said people treated her nicer when she was thinner, and I simply stated that's a distinct possibility. I've stated facts, there's no argument there.
>>
>>18024662
Maybe, idk. Still though, it's what I've observed.
>>18024666
>666
kindest devil I've met, haha.
I'm trying, but I just havent had much luck. Every guy I've ever been attracted to just turns me away, or at best offers to fuck me casually. I never even got these offers until I was at a certain weight though. It's probably one of those "correlation =/= causation" kind of things but I've got it twisted in my head that maybe if I drop enough, I'll be more than just fuckable, I'll be gf-able too.
>>
Alright I've had enough of this diseased modern thought. Please go clothe shopping or check your weightwatcher numbers. Thanks for the distraction.
>>
>>18024768
No you're just backing out of the disgusting and narrow minded shit you implied, which is a pretty narcissistic tactic, and proof you are a waste of time.
>>
>>18024770

Well, the devil is here to help you. I'm the one who everyone's been arguing against and trying to shelter you from the facts thinking it would somehow help you. Let me straighten you out.

>>18024770

>got it twisted in my head that maybe if I drop enough, I'll be more than just fuckable, I'll be gf-able too.

That's where the twisting is occurring. GF-able is not something that can be controlled by weight or appearance. That's all dictated by personality. If you want to be physically attractive, that's all well and good, and a plus for your significant other, but it's not what will make you a girlfriend. Please, don't associate love with appearances. A lot of the niceness you might be receiving is possibly fake, but you need to keep your heart open to the possibility. It's tough. Sometimes being attractive actually gets in the way of that. But don't ever confuse your appearance as being the reason no one is making you their girlfriend.
>>
>>18024774

Clearly all you are is a triggered person pushing an agenda rather than stating facts, as evidenced by the construction of your posts. Please don't get triggered by facts, that's what feminazis do.
>>
>>18024782
>the devil is here to help you
*gack* *heugh* *cough*

>men want women who are physically attractive

>don't ever confuse your appearance as being the reason no one is making you their girlfriend
>>
>>18024787
I said your facts are shallow and useless, not wrong.

I said your opinions are shallow and common.
>>
>>18024795

They do, and physical attraction helps attract men, but it only attracts them sexually, not emotionally.

Being a girlfriend and dating someone are two different things. If someone makes you their "girlfriend" but does it solely because you're attractive, then they're just using you as a trophy. If you want an actual good relationship, which is what I assume someone would want when they want to be someones' girlfriend, physical appearance will do nothing.
>>
>>18024799
>I said your facts are shallow and useless, not wrong.

I never said you said my facts were wrong. Again, putting words in my mouth. And the only opinions I've stated were that I thought it was unfortunate for people to be unattractive based on factors they couldn't control.
>>
>>18024812
right

having more attachment to your partner increases how beautiful you perceive them to be.

attractiveness is not objective, and fat deposits are not all that make up a person.

here's my biased opinion, but I think being a good girlfriend (beyond just being attractive) is being an intelligent, compassionate, and open minded human being. that takes years to cultivate, maybe decades...losing weight can be achieved in a year, if you do it right.

>>18024810
I used to look down on people for how they looked, but then I realized that was just my own insecurity. Nobody wants your cheap pity.
>>
>>18024812
>attractiveness is not subjective

Attractiveness IS subjective. I think you meant OBjective. But yeah, even if she is not finding a "boyfriend" it is also possible her personality isn't the problem. She may simply be getting guys who just want pussy and that's it. Or they just don't get along well. Dating is tough, there's so many factors that could go wrong.
>>
>>18024815
>I used to look down on people for how they looked, but then I realized that was just my own insecurity. Nobody wants your cheap pity.

Not looking down on anyone, your own insecurity is coloring my words and you don't realize that.
>>
>>18024782
I've made one observation in this period of my life, and it's that yes, I'll agree that personality is far more important to love.
I've figured out the rule: Looks get you in the door, but personality makes them stay.
However, you can't do anything if you can't get your foot in the door to begin with. I've just been thinking, maybe where I'm at now is just like getting the very tip of my toe in the door. I need to get further in to be noticed enough for my personality to possibly outweigh the physical flaws. To get further in, I need to be more attractive. To be more attractive, I need to be thinner.
Idk, it's all just theorizing. I had made my end goal 100-115. If it wasn't better when I hit that, then I'd have to try something else.
Or just an hero. I've already decided if I'm still alone by the time I'm 30 I'm just gonna end it. There's no redeeming that really.
>>
>>18024818
yes you did. again you're just backing out to the most agreeable position possible.
>>
>>18024824
>an hero

look now she's talking about suicide. do you still feel like you're in the right?

I hope you're proud of your shallow talk about weight and "attracting men"
>>
>>18024824
in conclusion see a counselor. i'm sure you look perfectly okay, if not very attractive, and that some sort of social/emotional issue is making it difficult for you to find a guy...hell, even being in this fucked up modern society makes it hard to find a guy. do you know how few people pull off monogamy successfully these days? it's not just you. we're all out here struggling to find love, however we look. please have some confidence in yourself, and look for help with things other than your appearance.
>>
>>18024824

Well, I can tell you this: you're worried about being alone. There's nothing wrong with it. Yes, physical attractiveness helps get your foot in the door, but it's also entirely possible that you're wrong about where you currently stand. Unfortunately you can't tell exactly where you're at without someone telling you. And you wouldn't want to attract anyone that isn't the person you're looking for, so it's impossible to know what that weight is, if there even is one. I will also say this, it's entirely possible that losing more weight will make you less physically attractive to the general populace. This is why you see girls posting selfies all the time to make sure that they're still getting male attention in droves. They're addicted to it. It is an addiction. What you need, and the only thing you need if you want to get an idea of what others think of you, is ask your best friends what they think about your body and to be honest. That's all. They will give it to you straight, and you can take it from there. However, the biggest thing is that you need to accept your body for attractive. Only once the acceptance sinks in will you move on. You are putting too much weight into a few pounds, no question nor pun intended. I will tell you this as a man:

The range on physical attraction is so ridiculously large for me it's hard to even try to describe it. Of all the women in the world I could say like half fit what I would be attracted to. Trust me when I say this: men don't have perfect expectations, but rather a large range of all different types of bodies. You don't want a man who has a narrow preference that you need to fit exactly.
>>
>>18024846

Plus this. It's very accurate. Dating is fucking hard. Suicide and being alone isn't your issue, depression is coloring your thoughts and allowing you to see the negative in everything you're doing. With the depression, no matter what weight you're at, it will always be another target weight that you're not currently at which you will feel is better. With the depression the grass will always be greener on another side. Don't give into it. Your confidence is entirely based on your appearance. Like I said here>>18024855 you don't need to obsess about your appearance that much if love if what you're looking for. The more your eyes are on your stomach, the less they are able to look ahead to find someone.
>>
>>18024862

Meant for >>18024846

>>18024838

You shouldn't post about someone like they're a specimen you're analyzing to someone else.
>>
>>18024838
I mean, I was considering it long before this thread ever came into existence.
I'd made that 30 year pact with myself ages ago. There's no point in trying to date past 30, especially with little sexual experience. My options would be mostly divorced dads at that point.
>>
>>18024846
You're probably right, idk how to judge myself because the only ones that ever comment on my looks are people like my parents or best friends, and I know it doesn't matter what I look like, they'll always say nice things to be polite. And occasionally I get the guy who wants to bang to say some nice things but, well I know his motives. But as I've said, the fact that he'd want to bang me in the first place has to at least say something.
Or so I thought... I was basically obese in high school, a guy asked me out, I fell hard for him. I was so happy that someone would ever find me attractive the way I was.
Later it came out that I was just fat and easy and he just wanted practice. I honestly feel thats where this started, because I started dropping weight ever since.
>>18024855
>an addiction
You know, it really is. I've been seeing this guy lately, I really liked him, he came on to me, but after we started kissing he stopped to confirm he wasn't looking for a relationship. It was all strictly casual. The rush from being with him though, I just took him up. I only jerk him off, but I love it. It's made me so happy when he's there, but then after he leaves it just destroys me. I know I should cut it off, but I can't. I find myself just pacing around waiting for it to be acceptable to contact him again for more. It's bad for me in the long run, but goddamn it is like a drug. I'm so drunk off the experience, the closeness, in the moment that everything feels right. I suppose I am addicted.
>ask your friends
I touched on that a little above, they won't ever tell me the truth, and even if they are I can't trust them. They're the "everyone is beautiful no matter what size uwu" types. They tell their 270lbs friends they're gorgeous.
I used to post in soc for and idea of what my rating is. Average I've gotten is usually 5-6. Which I shouldn't complain, that's average and slightly above, but I know most people won't date below 7.
>>
>>18024875

I'm 30 myself, you don't need to worry about that. Not divorced, in fact a ton of men won't marry. Plenty of single women who don't have kids, too. Marriage, if it happens, is happening later and later, less and less. I'll tell you this: I made a pact with myself a long time ago that I would neuter myself to keep my sex drive under control because being alone was so crushing emotionally that I thought removing the sex drive would help. I was young and stupid. That never panned out fortunately, it was just a matter of socializing and dealing with my depression.

But honestly, the whole "no dating past 30" is nonsense. Little sexual experience is also irrelevant. I love teaching girls new stuff. It's a big turn on for a lot of guys. And if a dude is gonna drop you for not having experience, he's a child. You're better off without him.

>>18024883

Be careful of thinking you know someone's motives ahead of time. That's causing you to remain distant and not allowing you to become intimate. Intimacy issues are a big problem these days. And yes, the trauma of being someone's practice is definitely something that could cause you to spiral. The fact that you came here to talk about it will help with your recovery. We've all had traumas in the past that fucked us up as we got older. The sooner you identify them the sooner you can break free and let go. Still dealing with some of mine myself.

You needed and craved intimacy. The rush is amazing, but he was a douche for not telling you off the bat that he was looking for something casual. Casual sex is like that, I've had my fare share. It's an adrenaline rush of intimacy and a new experience, but in reality it's just because of a lack of having it in your life and subjective proof that you're wanted by someone. It feels great to be accepted, even if only temporarily. So you end up trying to make yourself attractive to have that more and more, but it's not really filling the gap that's there for real intimacy.---
>>
>>18024894

--I've actually stopped having sex and become abstinent for the past 2+ years in order to fix my intimacy issues. After seeing what I was doing to girls in the past I had to take a step back and look at myself critically for what I was doing wrong. You may be the same in that your intimacy needs just need to be filled.

And you need to be able to trust your friends. Your real friends. I know I can trust my best friend with anything and ask and get an honest answer, and I will always tell him straight because I need to. As for /soc/ take that shit with a grain of salt. It's fucking 4chan.
>>
>>18024865
if the ends justify the means

>>18024875
>especially with little sexual experience
more distortions. sexual skills (just like weight loss) can be achieved in months. the jadedness of having been with many partners can never be undone.

you're paying attention the wrong things, your thinking is not in order and you've been beating on yourself unnecessarily for a long time.

>my options would be mostly divorced dads at that point
a distortion/exaggeration. your options would be decreased, but they wouldn't be *that* decreased

seek counseling

>>18024883
I'm very sorry to hear you went through that. I had the same thing happen to me in high school, except it was about status instead of weight. I fell in love with this girl really hard...she pushed for it. It turns out she was just manipulating me...and fucked like six others guys while I was away. Dating has been a negative thing every since.
>>
>>18024883

The thing is though I feel for you. You seem intelligent, your thoughts might be a bit skewed but we all have those issues. The fact that you could be so self-aware of what you were experiencing when you felt a connection is actually a turn-on. Keep in mind there's many other ways to attract a guy than physical appearance. If I were around I'd give you a chance and I don't even know what you look like. You seem like a great girl and I feel a connection with you just from this. Remember, this can happen with many guys. Just give them a chance.
>>
>>18024894
Maybe, I mean it's also a matter of my obsession with appearance, I figured theres no point in trying to date past 30 since women age like milk, and if I couldn't attract someone while in the prime of my life, the hottest I'll ever be, what the fuck do I think is gonna happen once my skin sags and my metabolism kicks the bucket.
>Be careful of thinking you know someone's motives ahead of time
This dude I've been seeing does seem to be a genuinely nice guy. Yeah, maybe he wasn't fast enough in telling me his intentions, but he still made it clear before things got too far out of hand. While we were messing around, he would pay me a couple compliments. For the first time, I didn't immediately discredit them. I mean after all, his dick was already in my hand. But I just froze. My brain just malfunctioned and I realized I had no idea what to say or do. I dropped my spaghetti, turned red, and basically explained that to him. I don't get complimented often so I don't know what to do with that. He said it was a shame. You're right though, I just want more. I want someone in my bed every night, not just once every other week. I can't be too clingy though, and I really don't want to give this up even if it's not exactly what I wanted.
>>
Never believe the lies you tell yourself about not being good enough.
>>
>>18024924
>I figured theres no point in trying to date past 30 since women age like milk

Absolutely untrue. I've seen many women age like fine wine, and some cases actually looked younger than people 15 years their junior. Remember, love is not something that has anything to do with your youth. I used to believe that I had to make sure to do what I could in the "prime of my life." It's not true, it was never true.

And I hope he reciprocated, haha! Sometimes you just need to get laid. It's how things go. And you seem to have a good perception of where you stand with this guy. Just enjoy yourself. But keep your heart in check in that case.
>>
>>18024924

Oh, I didn't mention the older women (30s-40s) I've been with that still looked good and had experience to back them up. Absolutely fantastic. Hell, some even into their 50s still looked great. You've got many good years ahead of you.
>>
File: 1485712837823.gif (1MB, 268x274px) Image search: [Google]
1485712837823.gif
1MB, 268x274px
That girl you posted is 15 and is from /r9k/ and is a troll. How do you feel?
>>
>>18024952
I feel hungry for some sauce.
>>
>>18024905
I just don't really know how to handle this. I've tried the counseling in the past and it never really helped. I didn't trust them or believe them. I knew they were just telling me what I wanted to hear because thats what I was paying them to do.
>>18024922
Thank you. Theres nothing more I'd want than to have more guys even wanting a chance. I don't pull much to begin with, and within those people I pull there's even fewer I feel a connection with. Which god, I always think of myself as such a cunt for ever turning someone down while I'm like this. That maybe I should just take someone I have nothing in common with and am unattracted to just because they're the only ones offering the kind of relationship I want. It's like my options are people I'm attracted to but don't want me, or people I'm unattracted to but do want me. There's no winning situation for me. I'm just not sure which is the better one. I suppose the formers eating at me too much, I should try the latter.
>>18024934
The first time he didn't, but I understand why. I think he could smell the crazy on me, he knew I was inexperienced and a virgin, and he did tell me later he's never dealt with virgins before and was afraid of pushing a boundary and hurting me. It's my fault though because I was too shy to tell him what I wanted.
The second time I got some too, even though I was again too shy to ask for it. But to be honest, I didn't really care about getting mine. I just loved being with him, getting him off. It made me feel good, confident even, if only for a few hours. I wish I could hold onto that confidence after he goes home, because I just revert back to phase 1.
He even commented on how amusing he found it that I just looked like I was having the time of my life jerking him off. Because I was. But he'd probably bail if I told him why.
>>
>>18024962
Eliza. She has multiple Skype groups and a YouTube channel.
>>
File: 863573721_114477214.jpg (337KB, 1067x1600px) Image search: [Google]
863573721_114477214.jpg
337KB, 1067x1600px
>>18024952
Which one? I just found pictures on google of women I thought were ideal.
I've got a small file folder of em, most of them are Asian models.
I use them for inspiration, even though I know it's impossible for me to ever have legs like they do.
>>
>>18024964
Oh. She doesn't do much for me. That's just a sexy idea for a picture.
>>
>>18024968
Well your ideal is an underage drug addict. She's not even Asian. Kill yourself pedophile hypocrite.

Names Eliza btw
>>
communication breakdown
>>
>>18024970
Well she looks nice. I didn't know she was doing sexual things, none of the pictures I have are sexual. Just nice clothing and figures.
>>
>>18024975
She's posted dozens of nudes, don't go searching but if you weren't a newfag you'd now
>>
>>18024963
>It's like my options are people I'm attracted to but don't want me, or people I'm unattracted to but do want me.

Everyone's got that issue.

>>18024963

>>18024963

>even though I was again too shy to ask for it.

Though a big turn-on when a girl asks for it, you shouldn't have to. I go down on women just because it's my favorite part of sex. And yeah, he might bail if you did because you're not in a relationship or built up a lot of trust with him. That said it would turn any guy on watching a girl enjoy getting him off. A girl that is into having sex is the best type. At worst you're building up experience for the future. You'll be fine.
>>
>>18024979
Im not an r9k poster. I don't like that placs. I don't think eliza is much. Like I said thats a great picture idea if I had tits id go replicate it rn.
>>
>>18024980
But how do you break that issue. Just wait? I've tried one and it only temporarily makes me feel good. I could try the other, but I would hate to hurt someone else, seeing them as an experiment to see which is the lesser of 2 evils.
>you shouldn't have to
Honestly, that's been the biggest difference between guys I like and guys I don't. I don't like being asked for everything. It's one thing with this guy, since he at least takes charge eventually, but I've been with guys who ask my permission for everything and will not act until I give expressive verbal consent I just don't like it. It's too awkward and embarrassing for me. I have no problem saying no, but I don't like saying yes. I've always preferred when things just flow, too much chit chat ruins it all for me.
That's why I liked this guy, he talked just enough to make sure everything's good, but he acted on his own enough too.
>>
>>18024992
>But how do you break that issue. Just wait? I've tried one and it only temporarily makes me feel good. I could try the other, but I would hate to hurt someone else, seeing them as an experiment to see which is the lesser of 2 evils.

Unfortunately that's how dating goes. Don't worry, taking someone out doesn't mean that they're gonna be hurt if it doesn't work out. If they do get hurt then that's just how the cookie crumbles. You're not leading them on, just giving them a shot. People are incompatible all the time. It's natural. Just let the person know that you're not really compatible and move on. That's all. >>18024992

>but I've been with guys who ask my permission for everything and will not act until I give expressive verbal consent I just don't like it

It's not attractive. A lot of women don't like that. I don't think I've been with a woman who did. There's no fun in that, no passion. You've found a guy who has something that attracts you besides appearance. That's something.

Hell, if I'm gonna fuck around with a girl and we both know it's on, I will strip off her pants, bend her over and bury my face into her pussy until she quivers. Some people just don't know how to enjoy sex.
>>
>>18025006
But what I'm saying is if I already knew I wasn't into them. Should I just stay because it's either them, nothing, or the casual sex people?

Yeah, like again, I feel like an absolute hypocrite because I know these guys I don't like are just the male equivalents of myself. They don't make moves because they're too insecure to. There's also the bullshit with the damn feminists putting the fear of god into men about daring to so much as look at a woman without her notarized written consent. Some of them, I know they had good intentions. It was purely that they didn't want to make me uncomfortable, but it was just ironic that their asking me my permission to hold hands was what was making me uncomfortable.

I speak more with body language than anything, and I've just found the only ones who are really good at reading body language are the ones just wanting a casual bang every now and then. Comes with the territory I guess.
>>
>>18025030

There's more than just them, nothing and casual sex. There's someone out there who will be compatible. It's just a matter of time and effort.

And yes, dating is an arms race with learning how to break down the other person's barriers and building up your own. It comes with the territory. As you get older you start becoming more serious.
>>
>>18025051
I hope so. I just don't know how to deal with the absolutely excruciating painfulness that comes with being so lonely while I do wait.
It's funny, I don't like putting myself out there both because I'm afraid of the rejection, but also because I'm afraid of rejecting. and those are the only 2 scenarios that ever rear their heads on me.

I also just plain don't know how or where I'm supposed to meet anyone. I've tried everything I can think of, school, clubs, friends of friends, bars, online, none of it really works for me. Especially online, which is how the vast majority does it. My parents instilled the internet stranger danger on me real hard growing up. Whenever I thought to meet someone irl, we'd set up plans and then I'd cancel immediately because I was basically having a panic attack over it.
I don't like how robotic online dating is.
>>
>>18025059

Rejecting is common in dating. It's not so much that you or someone else isn't good enough, it's more that compatibility is missing. Once you stop taking it personally you're better off. That takes time to adjust to.

I don't do online dating because it feels robotic, as well. I'd rather meet organically than be set up by a computer. That said, it's really about being out and about, and knowing how to subtly show your interest in someone, or making the first move yourself. Men have to learn to do it all the time because women generally are not going to make the first move, but don't let that stop you. It's tough getting used to but it can be done. But yeah, the parent thing is also tough. Just gotta get over your fear. Fear just limits you.
>>
>>18025059

Also helps finding places that pursue your interests in groups. Meetup.com helps with that.
>>
>>18025081
>>18025083
Well thank you all, this has been kind of helpful to me.
Idk if I'm ready to just give up my current habits on eating and weight loss yet, but idk. Maybe something will give. I suppose I'll just keep trying and failing until something sticks.
>>
>always preheat your pan
>wind your guitar strings 3-4 times
>never let an attention whore hijack your thread
>>
Never do something you'll live to regret.
>>
>>18024725
lmao thin people are shilled hardcore cuz it makes money

people should aspire to judt being fit and healthy, and all these advertsiements and shit should start shilling that instead. instead we have a thicc epidemic
>>
File: 1477482128577.jpg (24KB, 550x389px) Image search: [Google]
1477482128577.jpg
24KB, 550x389px
>>18024061
Here lies your zealous servant Goddess of Horan, I am yours entirely, for your pleasure, entertainment or else..*bows down ecstatically*
>>
>>18024061
>don't mistake gasoline for water
>don't mistake kerosene for octane
>make sure to put gasoline in only the red jerry cans
>if you think you're acting autistic, then quit acting like it
>shit posting at 2:30 am in the morning, a couple hours before an exam
>>
File: 1485166191206.jpg (315KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1485166191206.jpg
315KB, 1500x1500px
>>18024666
>thin women

It's more attractive if she packs a some artillery, nice hams, and glorious childbearing hips.
>>
>>18024061
>girl scary.jpg

The only thing scary about that photo is how she's still incredibly cute in spite of me look up her nostrils.
>>
>>18024061
>Don't put the blade of a magic bullet on the base, and almost push down on it, nearly slicing your fingers off
>Don't jokingly say you're going to bring a gun to school just a few months after Columbine
>Don't spend all of your free time on your computer/phone/video games
>Related to last. Prioritize sleep over entertainment. You'll feel much better using those hours for sleep than you would using them for something you could've easily done the next day
Oh, and one last one for the road, related to the shitstorm above.
>Don't start political debates on a non-political board. The thread will be scarred with stupid shit nobody cares about
>>
>>18024061

that grill is cute
>>
>>18025231
seconded. Fat is love

I'm not attracted to really obese girls, but thiccness is godlike

And too thin girls with no shapes aren't really attractive.

So if you're a bit overweight girls, that's totally okay
>>
>>18024590
>>18024633
>don't push your insecurities about your weight onto others

Also being fat is never good for anything
>>
>>18025512

Devil from last night here to check up on things. A "overweight" is still very acceptable. It's about proportions and shape.
>>
>>18025761
>>18025512
What about when like 80% of your fat just pools straight to your gut.
Aka, the dreaded "apple" figure?
>>
never doubt yourself
never stop fighting
never accept defeat
never waver
never keep regrets
>>
>>18024061
>never take a job just because you need one, you will probably end up hating it and that'll ruin your day to day life

>don't ignore ANY bill, no matter how menial

>don't drink more than two days in a row

I might have more later
>>
>>18025858

I couldn't comment without seeing it first to see how I react. It's about proportions.
>>
>>18026083
If I'm not wrong, this girl posted here like 6 months ago (I remember the weight and the pics she obsesses over), she is fine, a bit too much of beer belly but she's totally okay. She didn't want to go to the gym because she hates muscles, as if women could grow them as easily as men. But at least she got cheered up in this thread
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.