[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, just now, 19 y/o male >horny so go on tinder to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

>be me, just now, 19 y/o male
>horny so go on tinder to look for hookups
>just swiping right blindly
>match with MtF tranny
>start talking
>very quickly they get sexual, ask me to come over
>mfw they're kinda overweight, still look fairly male, not incredibly attractive
>would still fuck if they were a female, but the dick is putting me off

What do?
>>
>>18023722

Dude, you are 19. Dating apps are for older people that have no other choice. Try going out more.
>>
>>18023722
Think of baseball. Just get it over with.
>>
>>18023722
>What do
Not the transvestite. That's what.
>>
File: 1481572472377.gif (726KB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
1481572472377.gif
726KB, 446x251px
>>18023722
>>
File: Aerodeck.jpg (102KB, 800x595px) Image search: [Google]
Aerodeck.jpg
102KB, 800x595px
>>18023727
Not OP (I'm also 19 though) but how the fuck do you "go out"
Is it literally walking around outside?

There has to be something I'm missing...
>>
>>18023796
It's a stupid phrase.
A better thing he could've said was do activities that will involve other people. So no, not walking.
Go to the dog park
Go to the gym
Go to work
Go to school
Go to the library
Museum
Cafe
Beach
Meetup.com
Join a sports team
Go out with friends
Parties

Any opportunity that you get that involves you with other people, take it. Even if it's just guys cause you never know if they know a qt
>>
>>18023810
thanks
>>
>>18023796

What Anon said here: >>18023810

Do shit where you can meet people.
>>
>>18023722
Nigga wtf? You know he's a dude and you're still talking to him? No matter what they teach you at school they're not real women. Youre still gay if you fuck one. Just because someone takes progesterone pills, ripped his ballsac apart and dresses like a girl that doesn't mean it's a girl
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.