[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a weirdo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0043.jpg (11KB, 227x227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0043.jpg
11KB, 227x227px
My friends make fun of me because I never do "guy" shit. Like talk about sex or women or sports or alcohol.

I try not to let it get to me but I do wonder... I am not really into one night stands or fucking around with random women. A lot of my friends would dick a girl they met 10 minutes ago. I would never.

I also don't like partying which makes me seem weird. Am I actually the weird one here? What do women think of dudes who don't one night stand?
>>
>>18023585

Depends on the woman. If she's into one night stands she might think your closed minded. Those that don't will reflect your decision. It's not rocket science.

However I was the same way as you until I turned 23 and didn't feel like missing out on life and tried one night stands. Sometimes nice, sometimes not. You just need to figure out if you don't do it because you're scared or not.

Either way, judging people for their preferences is something only garbage-tier people do. Take that as you will.
>>
>>18023594
I don't have one night stands because people can be weird and one night isn't enough time to figure out if someone is nuts or not. I don't know how women aren't more scared of one night stands. Some dude could lie about his name, impregnate you and then flee.

Or if you are a dude, a girl could invite you over for the one night and murder you after you rail her.

Am I just being paranoid?
>>
>>18023638
Because most girls don't go in thinking they're gonna have a one night stand. They like to be 'convinced' to do it so the blame doesn't fall to them. It's that the dude was just too charming and she couldn't resist.

Not that guy btw.
>>
I'm 31 and there are plenty of normal men who would rather talk about other things. As I got older, I dropped my personality tests ("to be X, you must like ABC") and realized it's ok to be different.
>>
>>18023585
>doesnt like promiscuity/casual sex
>doesn't like partying
>doesn't like drinking
>doesn't like sports

You sound like my boyfriend. A.K.A. perfect.
>>
You are a gentleman the girls appreciate that or almost girls
>>
>>18023585

find different friends m8. The ones you have are idiots.
>>
>>18023585
>What do women think of dudes who don't one night stand?
Depends on the girl. Some are okay with dudes who do one night stands, some aren't. It's not what you do so much that makes you a man, so much as it is your attitude about it. Feel certain about your life choices. Be stern in your decisions. If you aren't into picking up bar skanks, tell your friends you aren't into picking up bar skanks. If you aren't into acting like a jackass, tell them.
>>
I don't like partying either. That's how I lost my irl friends
>>
>>18023585
Dude, your approaching to these situations is the best for developing healthy relationships. Be proud of it, and watch your friends get involved in awkward problems as time passes... then make new friends who share your prudence.
>>
File: 1456876813396.jpg (21KB, 628x676px) Image search: [Google]
1456876813396.jpg
21KB, 628x676px
>>18023585
no you sound ok OP

I would hang out with you.
>>
>>18023693
t. Woman
>>
>>18023638

You are paranoid. You can always tell her to leave after you're done. And yes, the risk you run is that they might be crazy, but after a while you can tell off the bat. You need to socialize more.
>>
You're normal, they're just judgemental.
>>
Get some new friends
>>
>>18023585
Get better friends.
>>
>>18023585
You sound great
>>
>>18023585
this is what those typology people call introversion
your friends sound extraverted

tl;dr you are the type of person opposite from your friends

that's fine so long as there is some reason for you all to still hang out. I wouldn't want all of my friends to be exactly like me.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.