[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can this be a 21th century problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: sddefault.jpg (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
25KB, 640x480px
I see my girlfriend everyday for hours, now she's insisting to text me after that which I consider to be totally pointless since that's not even close and can't replace what an actual, irl relationship is.

Now that this is a matter of conflict I'm feeling emotionally unstable and I can't deal with the fact that some is acting in such exaggerated way for a futile thing like social network interaction considering we're always talking face to face.

I tried to convince her with some Zygmunt Bauman essays about the triviliaties of internet relations but it's not working.

What should I do?
>>
>>18023300
Just text her a little, it seems important to her. You know it doesn't replace interaction but maybe when she's at work she likes to have the feeling of being in contact with you.
The texting is probably not about the interaction but about what the interaction represents to her.
>>
is it that difficult for you to text her a little bit?
if she wants constant back and forth replies then maybe i understand your struggle but texting requires such little effort
>>
>>18023300
>>I tried to convince her with some Zygmunt Bauman essays about the triviliaties of internet relations but it's not working.
autism
>>
Unless its about setting up a date/sex, just ignore the texts as you see fit.
>>
>>18023300

>I tried to convince her with some Zygmunt Bauman essays about the triviliaties of internet relations but it's not working.

Would you be interested in a condescending essay about how retarded you are?
>>
>>18023309
>The texting is probably not about the interaction but about what the interaction represents to her.

THIS OP. Most women are aesthetes.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.