[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is it with women and strangers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Flora_Waterhousesmall.jpg (15KB, 295x384px) Image search: [Google]
Flora_Waterhousesmall.jpg
15KB, 295x384px
I'm friends with this girl who is physically around a 9, rather smart, has a decent job and says she wants to settle down and have kids. Plenty of guys around here that want to date her, including myself, but her last two relationships have been with people in another country. I've heard this from others too that girls like men from other places.

Is this an indication that the woman is unstable? Are they basically looking for a prince on a white horse to whisk them away to a far away land? Or is there some mystique that comes with long distance relationships that women like (I know in her case it's not because they can cheat at home, since she's pretty loyal and never cheated on any of her boyfriends).

More importantly, how do you go forward with these sort of women? Or is there no point trying?
>>
>>18023273
Lots of guys like that idea too. It includes the exotic, anticipation and whatnot.
>>
File: 2017-02-05-13-42-38-167370790.jpg (6KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-05-13-42-38-167370790.jpg
6KB, 299x168px
My relationship goal is literally Shadow of the Colossus, except no bosses, and the girl and I are alive.
>>
>>18023273
I've always liked guys from other countries. Differences keep things interesting and entertaining.

Anyway - If you are in a LDR you don't have all the information you'd usually have about your partner. You can fill the gaps with your imagination.
>>
>>18023273
she is looking for diversified genetic material for her future kids. women tend to do that.
>>
Have you missed the regular threads here asking how to get a European/Asian girlfriend because 'Western women are trash'?
>>
>>18023633
>diversified genetic material
is that a thing? I though people had a natural in group preference

>>18023650
fair point

But if a woman is set on the mysterious stranger man, how do you think I should approach? Or do local dudes just no longer have a chance?
>>
>>18023633

this. you can imagine it as the flip-side to the mechanism that makes you disgusted about the thought of sexuality with your family. it helps to avoid inbreeding.
>>
>>18023782
>how do you think I should approach?
>>18023273
>physically around a 9
Be a 10. Oh wait you can't and wouldn't stand a chance with her even if it wasn't for the "looking for people from other countries" thing
>>
Ldr provides constant affection through writing and skyping without having to commit to spending a lot of time and probably disappointing sex irl
>>
Nobody asks for an LDR. It's really easy to find a supply of men online, and one of them just might be great. The beauty of the internet is you get to meet people you never could have met in person or on tinder, and it's easier to find a connection. Not being able to touch them really is a drawback and I don't think anybody prefers that.
>>
>>18024477
In the future, LDR may be the standard. If we develop teleportation or warp technology fast enough, we may be able to see those dreams come to fruition. Imagine a global network of warp nodes, in which you simply jump over to a neighboring city or country.

Drawback then however, will probably be an insane level of sexual insanity unlike anyone has ever witnessed before. It will make Tinder look like a box of Crayola. Teen pregnancy may skyrocket.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.