[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: black.jpg (57KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
black.jpg
57KB, 2560x1440px
Hey /adv/. My first girlfriend (who is the absolute love of my life) of 4 months broke up with me on Thursday without giving a reason. I've left her to have some time to herself, last messaging her to say that I'm always there for her when she needs me and reassuring her that I'll always love her.
But... It's becoming increasingly hard to not message her (I've become so used to doing it), and I feel as if I want to legitimately end my life.
I've done everything I can to try and make myself feel better, but nothing is keeping my happy and makes me worse in the long run.
Any helpful advice? I don't want to feel this way anymore.
>>
Kinda seems like you've done all you can for now. At least you can say it didn't end that badly if you were able to end it on some positive words.

Some people are probably gonna tell you to go full no-contact and delete her out of your life. As someone who has done exactly that for a recent breakup, I can't tell you that it works or is the best thing to do, but I can say that if I did keep talking to my ex in the state of mind that I was in, I probably would've fallen even harder initially. I do wish I had said some words of apology when it was nearer the time, but I know at that time I wouldn't have been able to do it without coming across as embittered and angry.

There isn't really a way to conveniently side-step feeling shit in the long term if you really loved her. But if you can be self-aware of where you are in that process, you can stop feeling so pathetic about it. Just know that it will get better, gradually but not consistently.
>>
You have officially catched the KEK syndrome.

Congrats.
>>
>>18023174
Have you blocked her on social media and such?
>>
>>18023174
Don't talk to her anymore and be cold with her whenever she talks to you(if she does), just try to forget her, and try to get with one of her bestfriends if you can.
Your same exact situation happened to me couple years ago with the girl i thought was the love of my life, and i kept following her and trying to get her back for 4month, then i got with her bestfriend, and now i understood that i shouldn't have try to get back with her it just wasted my time cause there was no way she ws getting back with me
>>
>>18023174

If she was a real friend she wouldn't put you through this, and I'm realizing I've done this to people I care about and I fucked up as I write this.
>>
>>18023174
>My first girlfriend (who is the absolute love of my life) of 4 months

Thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>18024749
You're not funny, so stop thinking being an ass is funny.
>>
>>18024775
I'm not trying to be funny. I'm telling you how silly you sound.

Let it go, man. You're way to obsessed with this. She was your first relationship. It's silly to think you were going to spend your whole lives together after 4 months. Take it as a learning experience and enjoy the memories you made.

Move on with your life, it's not the end of the world.
>>
>>18024800
I'm not OP, anon, but okay.
>>
>>18023174
Use anger to fuel yourself. She thought you weren't good enough? Fuck that bitch then. If you can so easily say ok this guys shit im gonna leave and ignore him then get mad about it, dont act on the anger and do anything stupid but just use it to hold back talking to her at all.
>>
>>18023174
>love of my life
>4 months
>>
>>18024843
Precisely. Emotions are there to guide you, yet almost everyone lets them be their master.
Your goal is to be with someone. Your emotions tell you that. Its your brain that focuses on one person to achieve that end goal.

Realize this, and realize that you can satisfy that urge with another person if the inital one doesnt work, and you will truly get over it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.