[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These are some REAL TWEETS my gf has made yesterday: >I wonder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1457196932574.jpg (21KB, 251x234px) Image search: [Google]
1457196932574.jpg
21KB, 251x234px
These are some REAL TWEETS my gf has made yesterday:

>I wonder if [famous female pop singer] is bi
>[famous female pop singer] owns my pussy
>various tweets about [famous female pop singer]'s ass
>I really wanna lick [famous female pop singer]'s asshole? Imagine that ass sitting on my face

Am I wrong to feel like a cuck with this? It's not uncommon.
>>
>>18022828
Way to snag a classy one, anon.
>>
She wants attention. Some orbiter will start messaging her and she will revel in it.

Gf status : garbage
>>
>>18022832
second

But let her know how you feel about it OP, if she changes for you and stops the tweeting stupidity, maybe it can be a step in the right direction. If she doesn't though, my advice, leave. Just let her make stupid mistakes till she finally internalizes her error.
>>
>>18022828
>implying you don't have a celebrity crush
>>
>>18022828
Which pop singer is it exactly? So we can judge accordingly
>>
>>18022831
>>18022832
She does this all the time, where makes overtly sexual comments at women, famous or not, and sometimes men. She also complains about "straight people" a lot. Here are some other ones:

>[famous male pop singer] is my sexual option
>[famous male pop singer] is gorgeous
>orgies looooove it
>posts pic in bikini
>posts boobs pic in bra
>posts mirror ass shot in panties
>Is there a greater feeling than sleeping naked? seriously guys
>horny and hungry
>>
>>18022861
Drop the whore.
>>
>>18022861
Then it sounds like she was trashy when you started seeing her. Why are you choosing to complain about it now?
>>
>>18022861
nnndrrroooop.
>>
What the fuck kinda girl are you with bro
>>
>>18022828

My advice is to disconnect emotionally but try to see her as a friend with benefits that way when the shit hits the fan you won't be left heartbroken, maybe even have a side chick ready and you won't care.

But do not proceed with this girl, messages like that scream that she's not ready for long term commitment, she is one of those people that will want to "experience" and "find herself" in an orgy or bukkake party.
>>
>>18022828
Yeah thats bottom tier. Are you dating a high schooler, but if your looking to just have fun a few months f it.
>>
>>18022828
Is she actively bisexual in real life? Then the worst you can accuse her of is bad taste. If she isn't, she's just playing with would-never-do-it fantasies and the worst you can accuse her of is bad judgment in broadcasting them.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.