[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to be more extroverted?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: eio87632345678.jpg (17KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
eio87632345678.jpg
17KB, 600x315px
I've had no friends and the little I've had are in different colleges and fields of work. I have extremely niche interests that practically nobody shares with in my community. I'm a robot and need to learn how to communicate more with other people. What can I do to socialize with people I have little in common with? How do I go from introvert to this guy that can talk to anyone?
>>
>>18022781
I think the answer lies in your post. Your niche interests aren't something bad, but my guess would be that you can't talk about things outside of them. So one thing would be to broaden your horizont. You don't have to be an expert on things, but if you're even mildly informed about politics and sports you can talk to a majority of men. Get some friends who are socially competent and are good at getting along with people and talking to them. You'll automatically become more like that. Also, you're probably very alone because you want it that way or go out of peoples way because you're scared of them
>>
>>18022781
>implying that extroversion is synonymous with having good social skills
>implying that social skills aren't something you practice

anon, i'm pretty introverted, but i've gone out and practiced socializing enough that i can easily talk to most people.

also, have you seen an extrovert with bad social skills? it's like one of those beautiful disasters where you just can't look away.
>>
File: d067e519cb6615b137c061.jpg (245KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
d067e519cb6615b137c061.jpg
245KB, 900x600px
What are your interests? Just lay them down for us.
>>
>>18022781
get a job.
>>
Watch all 9 seasons of Seinfeld
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.