[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend wants me to be dominant during sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1484100437975.jpg (59KB, 499x618px) Image search: [Google]
1484100437975.jpg
59KB, 499x618px
My girlfriend expressed an interest in me taking a more dominant approach to sex than I currently do, and apparently is into rough sex in general. Any guys/girls have tips on what they do/like done to them?
>>
I really like it when my boyfriend asks me what my kinks are and just does them instead of asking anons on the internet what they're into and assuming I'll like it too.
>>
>>18022285
I did ask, which is why I decided to ask this question to begin with. She didnt really go into detail on what she wanted me to do. It was a sorta broad/vague. Obviously I'm going to run any ideas I get by her and gauge her opinion before I actually do anything.
>>
>>18022285
This is bs you need to take initiative that is exactly what she wants.

The key is that you really need to do what you want and communicate that to her while you do it.

Pointers:
>Your bodyweight on her. Don't be afraid to push her into the matress while you fuck her
>hair pulling. Grab it like a high pony tail in your hand and use it, plus a hand on her shoulder, to pull her onto your dick while you fuck her. (Having one leg up and a bit forward will help with balance and control.)
>be grunty. I know it will feel awkward but she clearly wants a big manly man. Be a little grunty in your dirty talk and see if she responds. I know, you would think it's gross and awkward but it isn't.
>call her your pretty little princess. She may want to be abused but chances are she wants to be dominated but still adored. Mix all this dominant shit with a weird combo of pampering and you will make her squirm. Remember: mean actions, lovely words (but still from a position of power)
>take initiative with position changes. Tell her where you want her and move her body how you like it the whole time telling her you want it just like that. And 'that's perfect, good girl.' After she does something right.

Bonus: after it all goes well and you finish ask her if she wants to try some daddy talk. Say you aren't into incest but there's something about getting called daddy that really turns you on, and you want to see what it's like to pepper a bit of that into your dirty talk.
Don't call her daughter or anything just say sweety, princess or baby.

Best of luck, mate.
>>
>>18022276
Google "BDSM for Beginners"
>>
>>18022307
>being grunty
Well not necessary, my gf cringed hard when I did "man" sound, she's really into submission/pain tought
>>
>>18022328
True. Also won't work if you have a naturally high voice.

None of these are a given but they're all pretty likely. No harm in trying each of them. You'll know if she laughs anything other than a fucktoy giggle.
>>
File: 1485392841494.gif (503KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1485392841494.gif
503KB, 200x200px
>>18022276
>OP asks 4chan what his girlfriend likes, not his actual girlfriend

Great Job.
>>
>>18022307
I want this daddy thing to go away.
>>
>>18022559
Why?
>>
>>18022328
This could go either way. Depends on the girl. One night in college I got really into what we were doing and when I got close to cumming I couldn't help but start moaning, which embarrassed the fuck out of me so I turned it into muffled grunts and she said afterward she really liked that
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.