[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what should i do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (8KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 213x237px
i married with 20yr older woman and she was fine for couple years and started to gain weight. she is now 165cm 75kg it is heavier than me.
don't look like we have lots of same interest. she talks a lot and i don't like her high pitch voice.
wanna divorce but she paid for my debt(50grand)
her parents adore me and i like them too.
but it is very embarrassing if i go out with her in public as we get too much of intention.
i started not holding her hands and she said to me that she feels sorry for me too.
she is very warm and kind person. if i ask for a divorce she will be devastated.
i am very young and can't imagine i spend my rest of life with her like this.
what is your advice?
>>
Send her to fat camp
>>
>>18022137
You not anticipated this situation? Lol?
>>
File: 1447158052101.jpg (127KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1447158052101.jpg
127KB, 500x501px
Pretend you want to get /fit/ and ask her to join you but in reality it's just you trying to get her to lose weight, act like you can't have the fatty foods and what not around you as its too tmepting but in reality you're just stopping her.
>>
>>18022163
It's pretty omega if you can't just tell someone honestly that they got fat and it bothers you.
>>
>>18022137
Lol faggot enjoy your early grave loser
>>
>>18022137
Honestly, anon you should talk to your wife. Seems like something only you two can work out.

Also, did this situation not seem weird? Twenty year age gap.. damn. What did you see in each other? What made you get married? What made you think it could work? Ask yourself these questions. Does the positive outweigh the negative?

Oh yeah. If you married for the money, go fuck yourself. If not, my b
>>
this is your life now. fuck you
>>
>>18022163
Yes this do it.

>>18022167
Too delicate atm. Only do that if she doesn't join you. You'll fuck with her self esteem.
>>
>>18022176
It's impossible for the human mind to not factor in the cash. 50k is a fuckload of money.

What did you do OP? Buy a big truck?
>>
File: 1481572472377.gif (726KB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
1481572472377.gif
726KB, 446x251px
>>18022137
>>
>>18022262
>50k is a fuckload of money.
It's like a year's worth of savings, big deal
>>
>>18022301
A very small percentage of people save up to 20k a year.
>>
poorfags
>>
>>18022167
Most girls will break down and get mad at you. I did it once and my girlfriend still holds it against me.
>>
>>18022565
Those are emotionally manipulative, insecure omega women

You need to avoid those
>>
>>18022137
My advice is if you're going to end it, you do it now.
This woman has a life too, im sure she doesn't want to waste it with someone whos going to treat her like shit
>>
File: 1483279524462.jpg (59KB, 552x433px) Image search: [Google]
1483279524462.jpg
59KB, 552x433px
>not having a weight gain fetish

Plebeian.
>>
>wife gets THICK
>this is somehow a problem
I don't understand
>>
Poison her but get an alibi. Collect insurance, move on. Best of luck.
>>
>>18022137
What made your wife gain more weight?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.