[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop feeling inferior for being a kissless virgin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1482380589021.gif (1MB, 550x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482380589021.gif
1MB, 550x500px
How do I stop feeling inferior for being a kissless virgin?
>>
>>18021883

by either getting a kiss / losing your virginity, or not caring about those things.

no, there isn't some magic ritual you can do.
>>
>>18021883
Inferior to what?
>>
>>18021888
Guys with relationship and sexual experience
>>
Stop giving a fuck and do something that makes you feel proud and you can show off like going to the gym,buying a nice car, etc.
Also if you really want to fuck maybe try with a hooker? I'm pretty sure I'll fuck a prostitute this month cause I'm tired of being the only virgin in my group of friends.
>>
>>18021883
You are feeling the appropriate feelings.

What you just asked is like asking "How do I stop feeling like I'm burning because I'm on fire?"

You feel this way because your billions of years of evolution are telling you to either stick to yourself and weed yourself out of society/humanity or do something about it. Either way, if what you were currently doing was okay, you wouldn't feel this shame (because you are failing to get what you clearly want. If you didn't want it this would be fine, but you clearly want it, hence the shame, because your body is telling you that you aren't living up to your own expectations).

Now consider this: what have you got to lose at this point? Try talking to girls. At libraries, coffee shops, the grocery store, or the stereotypical club. Get a haircut and dress better. I guarentee your hair looks like you put no effort into it and you probably dress like shit. If you have facial hair, I guarentee is is unkempt and clearly had no effort put into it's appearance. You probably let it all grow at once and cut it all at once. No effort. Women see this lack of effort as unappealing. No one, not even you, would want someone who doesn't try.

Read some pick up artist books. Whether you believe it or not it will help you have some kind of understanding about social dynamics between men and women which you are very clearly lacking.

You''ll be fine if you at least TRY. Ever see that show penny pinchers on Discovery? Those people are married. Men who scrape up roadkill and feed it to their wives - on their brithday - just to save money have had more romance than you. They tried, you didn't.
>>
>>18022577
>virgins giving advice to virgins

lmao
>>
>>18022611
Why refer to people like they are neet weeabos though?
>>
>>18022757
The advice about going to a prostitute was pretty solid.
>>
>>18022762
If that's what you want to call them, then that's your choice. All I did was discribe a commonly seen physical state of existence among unhappy, clueless dopes
>>
>>18022827
i wonder. same situation as OP.

i wonder if it'll help or if it'll just be awkward as hell and leave me with the memory of having done something that would instantly stigmatise me if any of my friends found out.
>>
>>18022611

>Talk to girls
>get a haircut and dress better
>Generalizing this much

How do you know If OP haven't tried these steps already?

Now normally I wouldnt call people names but that post is "textbook tier normie bullshit"
>>
>>18023299
Then he has clearly 'stopped' trying. Doing it once and failing is not the end. Dating is a numbers game. He could stay the exact same and get laid eventually if he would at least take the step to (continue to) talk to girls daily. The advice I gave would greatly help him.

Quit being a fucking defeatist. I am not a normie. Having sex is not that complicated. For billions of years ever ancestor you had is succeeding where you are failing -- this is definitely a YOU issue. I was born to homeless parents, literally on the streets. I am not a normie. I just know how to dress well and hold a conversation - that's almost literally all it takes. If I can figure shit out, OP has no excuse.

Also, just because I generalized doesn't mean what I said about OP isn't true. Feel free to write it off, but OP should speak for himself instead of you writing it off for him.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.