[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fallen in love with a girl who has BPD how fucked am I?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2823.jpg (166KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2823.jpg
166KB, 1280x720px
>fallen in love with a girl who has BPD

how fucked am I?
>>
I am so sorry, dude.
>>
>>18021836
I bet she also has 'anxiety' and 'depression'. Definitely not made up fake diseases at all
>>
With a guy right now who has it.
Don't count on her having a stable job to help you out with anything.
Lifelong commitment to take care of her ass financially and emotionally.
Enjoy.
>>
Meditate together.
>>
>>18021908
You're so dumb. Not opinionated. Just dumb.
>>
>>18021921
That's your opinion
>>
>>18021836
I was with a girl who had BPD and anxiety and it was a constant nightmare trying to figure out what the fuck was wrong. Sorry my dude and good luck.
>>
>>18021836
Very fucked. BPD is a pattern of disordered relationships and constant emotional manipulation. Do not be in a relationship with her. You will ultimately put yourself through hell just to enable a sick person. Read up on "love bombing," she might already just have her hooks in you.

>t. Almost killed by abusive BPD ex
>>
>>18021938
Yes, the entire medical community is wrong and you are right, that's it.

What are the chances?

You're probably that 12 year old from the other thread that couldn't clear the name field before pretwnding to post as someone else and followed that up with a post saying op couldn't post and asked you as James to do it.

Pretty sure you're just fucking stupid and underage.
>>
>>18021836
Pretty fucked. Good luck though, maybe you can get out before it gets too bad.
>>
>>18021956
>almost killed
Can you elaborate if you don't feel uncomfortable doing it? It sounds like an interesting story and maybe it shows other people that it's a real illness.
>>
File: CycleofViolence_0.jpg (31KB, 557x434px) Image search: [Google]
CycleofViolence_0.jpg
31KB, 557x434px
>>
File: Screenshot_20160603_124028.jpg (310KB, 1404x1259px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160603_124028.jpg
310KB, 1404x1259px
>>
>>18021836
GTFO now while you are still sane.

You are utterly fucked.
>>
BPD is better than NPD. I guess both suck, but BPD are capable of love, and empathy.
>>
>>18021912

Sounds like you've got some sand in your vagina. Maybe try venting it on your boyfriend instead on an anonymous image board.
>>
What the fuck is BPD?
>>
>>18021908
Idk about 13 year olds on tumblr, but she definitely has real mental illness issues

>>18021912
Well she's had the same job for 3 years and actually is pretty independent to an annoying extent, she won't let me pay for even a date

>>18021945
This is what I'm worried about. When something bothers her she just bottles it up and gets really passive aggressive and just goes on radio silence and I have no idea what's wrong because she won't tell me. She just disappears for like a week

>>18021956
She already fucking does. She's all I think about and no matter what happens I just want her. It's like she's a fucking drug to me

>>18022015
What if I don't want to? I mean she obviously has her problems but she's at least acknowledges it and goes to therapy and takes meds

>>18022443
That's not how she acts though

>>18022449
Again, she doesn't act like that. She's more of the bottle it up and act okay type

>>18022484
I'm hoping for that
>>
I am bi-polar and find it hard living with myself so good luck.
>>
My Ex was BPD too she smoked tons of weed to coupe . She wanted to party like every night of the week with her co-workers (waitress) She had a lot of attractive redeeming qualities . Comic book nerd Smoking hot like a 7/10 She had a shitty art degree that went no where's and she was 26 and living with her parents . Then one day everything fucking went to shit . She was threatening to beat the shit out of my sister and her friends over some minor post, my sis tagged her in about make-up tips ?!? WTF ! Relationship only lasted 3 months thank god . If she refuses to take medication stay the hell away from her !
>>
>>18021945
yes this right here ! I had the same experience you could never get her to talk about why she was upset ! sometimes my ex would cry during sex and never want to talk about it !
>>
>>18022501
Borderline Personality Disorder, also called Emotional Regulation Disorder, or popularly just "borderline".
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.