[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should you kiss on the first date?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: tomkat.jpg (56KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
tomkat.jpg
56KB, 500x387px
Should you kiss on the first date?
>>
>>18021835
Depends, do you like kissing people or not?
if you like kissing people and the person you went to a date with, also enjoys kissing people then go for it
>>
>>18021849
That's the thing though. It's a first date so you don't know if the other person likes anything. It's a very confusing time.
>>
>>18021835
maybe, maybe not
don't force it
>>
You need to build up to it with other kinds of contact. If she's like touching your arm, open body language, gives you a close hug (if she hugs you like in the picture, you're fucked), holding hands, etc. Don't just go 0 to 60. She MIGHT be ok with it, but most of the time you'll just freak her out.
>>
File: BN0TNn3CYAAXOMv[1].jpg (45KB, 599x583px) Image search: [Google]
BN0TNn3CYAAXOMv[1].jpg
45KB, 599x583px
>>18021873
Oops, forgot friendzone hug picture
>>
this is literally what I do every time and it has never failed me.
When walking the gril to her house
>Say you had a good time.
>Go in for kiss
>Put on one hand on her waist but not to low.
>Kiss her on cheek but not full kiss kinda like where your cheek meets the corner of your lips
>Say some time soon , yea?
>Walk off , give a nice little wave
>She should say call me at some point in this if shes normal
>Wait for grill to go inside
>you leave
>ANYWAYS close the gate behind you.
>>
>>18021873
Agreed. You can even build up to it across multiple dates as she gets more and more comfortable with you.
>>
My first GF let me kiss her on the first date and she ended up being a bit of a floosy. I'd avoid girls that give up intimacy easily.
>>
>>18021835
Should the guy be the one to text the girl after the first date or should he wait?
>>
>>18021893
>>ANYWAYS close the gate behind you.

I feel like theres more to this story, maybe a lost family dog?
>>
I feel like kissing is the one intimate thing you can do a lot without it being considered slutty. This is coming from a man. Geez, I don't know how you plan to build up to a kiss over time. It just happens when they're attracted.
>>
dating is gay, Its like two people who wanna "get together" aka fuck and maybe tie each other down, scouting and judging each other

Assuming you're dating to get a relationship and not a fling:
Instead of succumbing to that feeling that there's a certain "way" to go about doing dates, and that there's some sort of "expectation" for you to make a move or whatever gay ass shit you got taught from fags, instead, hang out with the chick, see if you have fun, see if you enjoy yourself.

If you enjoy yourself - a kiss will come naturally and you'll both be feeling it, if you feel it awkward to go ahead and kiss and you're getting weird vibes - you two should stop pursuing each other because even if you get to fuck, you don't want a relationship with someone you're not compatible with. Trust me. Find someone you naturally get along with and feel comfortable together, dates are THE stupidest social construct literally two people who just want to fuck sniffing each other out.
>>
>>18022161
I just texted a girl after a coffee first date the morning after. Have i dun goofed
>>
Would kissing and or fucking be acceptable on the first one on one 'hangout" for two coworkers who work close? Since all the time at work is like a bunch of mini dates? I get very good vibes despite being told a few months back that she's not looking for any kind of relationship.
>>
>>18022221
lmao
>>
>>18022408
>dates are THE stupidest social construct literally two people who just want to fuck sniffing each other out.
how the fuck else would it work retard
>>
>>18021835

I always go for a kiss on a first date. If she offers a cheek or scolds me for it its the last date.
>>
File: 1479704619412.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
1479704619412.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>18023341
>>
>>18021835
I always have. You have to establish that you are interested in them or they will move on to the next option. If you don't like them of course then don't kiss them.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.