[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (525KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
525KB, 2048x1152px
I'm Liam and I am a healthy 18 year old man in college but I am still a virgin. My friends tell me I'm attractive so I don't understand why nobody likes me. I used to be really socially awkward but now I'm really confident. But everytime I talk to a girl and it seems to be going well she tells me she just wants to be friends.
>>
>>18021810
Try using an apparatus such as a cucumber taped to your inner leg, to give the illusion that you have a bigger than average weiner. Idk if it works but try it and report back.
>>
>>18021821
This is dumb advice...

OP, carry around a Magnum condom and casually drop it when you pull stuff out of your pocket. That way they'll know you have a magnum dong that only a monster condom can contain.
>>
>>18021825
Damn this actually beats my ideas. I was gonna suggest starching the zipper of your jeans forward some. To imply a healthy and ample bulge.
>>
>>18021821
>>18021825
Why is all the advice centered around my dick my dick is fine
>>
>>18021810
Okmy frie d. Im drunk aa funk but ill twll you wisdom. Go fast and commit
.you are going too slow. Frienda go slow. Just go hard my friend
. gonfast and commit!
>>
>>18021842
Thank you wise friend
>>
>>18021840
Im not saying your dick isnt fine. What i am saying is that when a chick catches a glimpse of what she assumes is a jack hammer between your legs, Her animal instincts kick in and hulk hogan couldn't hold her back from tackling your crotch.
>>
>>18021853
What happens when she sees the condom too big though?
>>
>>18021810
You're definitely decent looking, so it's not that.

How do your conversations usually go? What sort of girls do you go after?
>>
>>18021857
Keep a spare in the regular size. Or put the smaller condom in the magnum wrapper and re seal it. Either way by the time her sex urges kick in, she'll be so flusted and so drenched she wont care if your sticking a light switch or a traffic cone in there!
>>
>>18021810
It's not your looks you have to worry about, and if you are confident in talking to girls then it's probably based on what youre saying an presenting yourself to them that is getting you the results youre getting.

If you dont think youre good enough for women youre attracted too they will start to see it and believe it and not see you as a partner role. Unless you get lucky and land a qt shy girl, but they take more work than the average girl. Dont act gay, or her brother and dnt call her things like pal or be a push over, and always look for as many women to socialize as you might surprise yourself. Dont give a shit with the whole virginity thing, women seem to be wayy looser when youre in your 20s for some reason.
>>
>>18021905
Yea this guy speaks the truth. But also a tube of pringles down the front of your pants. Can bring serious results quick
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.