[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has a woman ever gotten pregnant from jizz on the toilet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1485722792286s.jpg (3KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
1485722792286s.jpg
3KB, 124x125px
Has a woman ever gotten pregnant from jizz on the toilet?
>>
If they were grinding their cunt on the fucking toilet seat, then msybe.
>>
>>18021711
^This
It's not impossible, but EXTREMELY unlikely. Sperm doesn't survive long outside the body for starters, and it also doesn't swim well contrary to popular belief. That's why you gotta shoot your load up in the lady if you're really trying to get preggo.
You can get a super swimmer though, but again, very unlikely.
>>
>>18021722
I'm not asking if it's possible (pretty much anything when it comes to pregnancy is theoretically POSSIBLE) but has there ever been an actual case of it happening?
>>
>>18021739
>>18021706
Sounds like somebody got cucked
>>
>>18021739
I can't really be assed to do any in depth research on the topic there m8.
But yeah, theoretically it can. So chances are in the billions of people that have gone through this planet, it probably happened to someone.
>>
>>18021743
Nah, I'm actually just wondering if it's even possible. Like, if I came all over a toilet seat at Walmart and a woman immediately went to the bathroom, would she get pregnant?
>>
>>18021751
You put your ass cheeks on the toilet seat retard
>>
>>18021751
Yeah, not unless she was trying to.
I mean, womens restrooms are already fucking filthy as hell. Most women piss all over the seat and just leave. Therefore the next woman who comes in usually wipes it down before sitting, or squats.

Unless she's about to shit her pants, women usually don't sit in public restrooms without looking at the seat first. They'd probably wipe your spooge up, or find a different toilet, before just sitting in it. And as this anon put it, quite elegantly, >>18021757, The vag ain't touching the seat unless you want it to.
>>
>>18021768
>And as this anon put it, quite elegantly

xoxo
>>
File: dafgsfasfd.gif (968KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
dafgsfasfd.gif
968KB, 500x281px
>>18021770
Oh anon, you just have such a way with words, how could I not swoon?
>>
>>18021792
anon stahp
>>
>>18021706
Holy crap... This just made me think twice about wanking on random unisex public toilets
>>
We should make an FAQ for 9 year olds
>>
File: 1386653854022.gif (187KB, 275x195px) Image search: [Google]
1386653854022.gif
187KB, 275x195px
>>18021706

>Has a woman ever gotten pregnant from jizz on the toilet?

Its the only way women can get pregnant.
>>
>>18021706
Wow...
You know what, yes yes they can.
See >>18021848
When your ready to plant your seed go wank in all the public female toilets
>>
>>18021706
Yes , my black roommate masturbates on the toilet all the time. My gf had to use his bathroom once because mine was not working. 9 months later she had a black baby
>>
>>18021706
Yes, they absorb it through their thighs.
>>
>>18021706
When the girl sits down, the toilet's natural gravitational field will project the cum into her poophole, which as you know, initiates the pregnant.
>>
>>18021751
No sane woman actually sits on the toilet seat, they semi-squat over it.

And even if she did the vagina is not touching the seat you retardo
>>
>>18021706
Lel. Did you jerk off on your parent's toilet and are now scared your mom or sister becomes pregnant?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.