[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom caught me kissing my boyfriend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: 2.png (39KB, 136x84px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
39KB, 136x84px
18, still live at home. Was making out as I thought no one was home, left the door open and my mom walked by. She glanced and kept walking.

wtf. Freaking out a bit, don't really know what to think because I've never told her I'm gay and I always have been pretty straight-acting.

At most I think she said to me once "Oh he looks pretty handsome right anon?" during a movie once when I was like 14 or something.

what to do?
>>
>>18021419
Say that it wasn't a sexual kiss and you were just saying goodbye.
>>
>>18021423

we were sitting on my bed hugging each other during.

maybe play it off as an experimental thing?
>>
>>18021419
Your parents know.
>>
I would say most moms would know.
>>
>>18021423
OP said they were "making out". I don't know of any culture where two male friends would kiss each other's lips as a way to say goodbye.
>>
Do you think your mom has a problem with you being gay? If not, you might want to just admit it to her.
>>
>>18021419
she probably is regretting not aborting you when she had the chance.
Just keep in my that you just killed every sense on her of having a normal family.
>>
>>18021419
They have known since before you knew how to walk.
>>
>>18021458

not sure, she seems to have softened her stance over the past 4-5 years honestly.
>>
>>18021419
>Oh he looks pretty handsome right anon
She knew.
>>
>>18021464

i know
>>
>>18021479
I doubt what he said is true. A caring mother isn't going to stop loving you because you didn't turn out the way she expected. And in all likelihood, she's known this about you for a while and just hasn't said anything.
>>
>>18021419

Your mom known
She has known for several years
She loves you regardless
And is probably a bit sad that you don't trust her enough to tell her
So go confess to her and get it out of your system

Next up, she will be talking girl-things with you because women think gay sons have vaginas (seriously)
Enjoy staring at men and commenting butts and discussing fashion and shit
>>
>>18021580

I don't want that to happen though..
>>
>>18021607

There is no stopping what can't be stopped
>>
>>18021619

What so just because i'm gay she'd start talking about fashion with me?
>>
>>18021677

And check out boybutts with you, and in general treat you like a female friend and gossip etc

But hey, it's better than her calling you a degenerate and disowning you
>>
>>18021691

i just dont want anything to change..
>>
>>18021713

Life is change, deal with it
>>
>>18021713

Don't be a fag.
>>
She knows.

This will give you a chance to come out.
>>
>>18021862

i dont want to be
>>
>Oh he looks pretty handsome right anon?
She knows.
Also if she had a major problem with it she would have stopped you as soon as she witnessed it. Don't worry too much Anon.
>>
>>18021419
She knew you were a faggot even before you did OP
>>
>>18021419
Confess to your mother. Then the two of you can go out shopping for tampons
>>
Dude. She fucking knows.
Things don't have to be weird. Shes not gonna start talking about fashion and if she does, tell her you're not into that shit.
If she hasn't said anything, shes probably waiting for you to confront her and honestly, if she had any problem with you bring gay, she'd be the one confronting you.
Shes your fucking mom, she probably knows you a lot better than you think.
>>
>>18021452
You underestimate the French people. Tell your mother he's French and really emotional.
Or, you know, why are you ashamed of hiding it from her? She will still love you.
>>
yea agreed, your mom knows - and she'll still love you if you "confess". you got nothing to lose, as any negative reaction from her would mean she's a stupid cunt and not worth a thought.
>>
You don't have anything to worry about Anon. If she had a problem with it, she would've already flipped her shit by now. Just come out to her so you can both go on with your lives. You're gonna have to tell her eventually anyway so why wait if she clearly already knows.
>>
>>18021419
She has known for a loooong time and loves you regardless. Parents hating their kids for being gay are mentally damaged somehow.
>>
Just have a chat with her. She probably knows any way but explain you're gay and even if she doesn't like it she'll probably respect it. You're eighteen after all. Oh, and close the door or do it in private. No on wants to see that shit...
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.