[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chinese Students in the UK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: queenandchink.jpg (101KB, 634x443px) Image search: [Google]
queenandchink.jpg
101KB, 634x443px
I'm a UK uni student.
I live in student accommodation so it's flooded with the infamous chinese students. Most of them keep to themselves but i'm currently living in a flat with 2 of them and 2 other random dudes, I guess it's the misfit flat?
My question is, why are they so rude, arrogant and plain filthy? I know the culture is almost completely flipped from the UK to China but they seem to lack just common sense.
For example
>4am - perfect time to make noise
>have a party - i don't need to clean up it's not my issue
>stealing - it's in "my" flat so it must be mine to take
The dudes in my flat are of the filthy rich breed chinese and i know damn right that them being babied all their lives has nothing to do with that kind of behaviour, even when asked to stop. they're grown ass 27+ year olds and act like they're 18 and it's babbys first day trip away from mummy.
How can I stop them? How can i tolerate them? everytime i tell them it's not right I get the auto response of "sorry sorry won't happen again sorry"
>>
>>18021151

Just remember anon, the Queen agree with you; https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/may/11/queen-chinese-officials-very-rude-xi-jinping-state-visit

Be strong.
>>
>>18021151
>I get the auto response of "sorry sorry won't happen again sorry"
you beta fuck letting them do that
>>
I'm really sorry dude. You just need to not give a shit and do whatever you want. Those kind of chinese literally don't know what 'being considerate of other people' means as they weren't taught that.

You should play their game and throw parties and other shit and maybe they will get it into their head not to be dicks. Don't clean up after them.
>>
>>18021151
Yeah lol you're fucked. The filthy rich playboys from China are hated pretty much everywhere, you're just fucked for the years. Try being at a high-tier American private or at a UC lol
>>
>>18021151

Tell them that you will complain to the halls staff if they don't stop

Don't be afraid of seeming like a dick - they've been dicks to you, so just do it

Or you could just send a message straight to your halls staff and ask them what you can do. They might say they'll have a word with the students. Who knows.
>>
>>18021225
Even the southern Chinese hate them.
>>
>>18021151
Those are the fruits of communism.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9eXi3RL8q4&t=55s
>>
>>18021487
>>
>>18021487
this
look over your rental agreement
>4am - perfect time to make noise
there is almost definitely a noise curfew in the contract
>have a party - i don't need to clean up it's not my issue
don't really know what to do here
maybe just sweep all the shit in front of their rooms?
>stealing - it's in "my" flat so it must be mine to take
what are they stealing? if they're taking food from you, mark everything in the fridge that's yours, but if this is just downright criminal behaviour and they've taken something expensive and you have proof, tell them that you could easily contact the police
>>
>>18021151
i had korean roommates that were EXACTLY like this, especially making noise at 4am
what is it about chinese culture that makes them so fucking selfish?
>>
>>18021584
i meant asian culture
>>
>>18021491
Damn right we do. Stupid mainlanders are burgling our houses and driving up rent the more they stay here.
>>
What are you talking about, international asians are bro-tier as fuck(except koreans).

Theyre quiet and respectful.

The westernized asians should be nuked though, always trying so hard to be hip
>>
>>18021684
At least westernized Asians understand how to close a fucking door quietly , you got no fucking clue what your yapping about with your broad sweeping statements what did you hear gangnam style too much ?

Why would you stick up for all 20+ asians races but not back Korea it's just retarded your splitting hairs at this point. I don't back any of them until they sell their LV Gucci bags fix their kids teeth and learn the mysterious way of correct trash disposal. Hocking and splitting in the middle of restaurants would also go a long way
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.