[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I may or not not be the father of this 1 year old kid, after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1486208316504.png (17KB, 900x900px)
1486208316504.png
17KB, 900x900px
I may or not not be the father of this 1 year old kid, after the kid was born the mother told me it may or may not be mine and asked if I was willing to do a dna test. I moved away shortly after the hookup so I agreed to do with when I came back down over the christmas period.
When I came back she ignoored me after multiple attempt to contact her eventually saying that her current boyfriend was the father and that she's leaving it at that. (he was around since the kid was born.)
The kid has some of my features so I'm insanely curious to know if he's mine or not.

I need advice on how to approach this situation.
>>
>>18020567
approach it from a legal angle

I'm not a lawyer but I think that's your best bet
>>
>>18020567
>>18020578
and keep in mind the third possibility that neither of you is the biological father
>>
>>18020582
This is why I'd prefer not to get a lawyer involved
>>
>>18020594
then tell her you're only interested in whether or not the kid is yours, that you couldn't give a damn who's it is other than that

if she refuses to comply then that's her own stupid slut loss. you have the right to know whether or not that is your child, especially if she created a suspicion in you and then didn't resolve it.
>>
What do you want out of this? What is your end goal here?
>>
>>18020602
Peace of mind, if it turns out to be mine it would be nice knowing my kid will always be guarenteed a father if things don't work out with the guy the mother is dating. I don't have any interest in being a parent really, however doing what I think is the right thing takes priority
>>
>>18020634
Are you okay with paying child support? Because if you do go in and establish that the kid is yours, the minute the other guy leaves she's coming for you. And that would be while she has custody and you'd get little/no contact with the kid.
>>
>>18020641
you don't think a case for split custody could be made?
>>
>>18020647
Given that you've basically been absent the kid's entire life, and another guy's been raising it so far? Probably not. The most you'd get is weekend visits once a month or something
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.