[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do girls feel about PUA? does it work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 1485523532974.jpg (78KB, 444x460px)
1485523532974.jpg
78KB, 444x460px
How do girls feel about PUA?

does it work?
>>
>>18020402
>>18020402
>does it work?
it will only start working once you actually build up confidence and lose fear of rejection, until then it will be a series of cringeworthy interactions with females. Also i personally find PUA material disgustingly anti-female. I'm no feminist, on the contrary, but i do believe if i base my dating game on the belief that women are somehow all vapid bimbos, i won't even bother dating or picking up chicks; it'd feel creepy and sad
>>
>>18020402
PUA will inevitably lead to misogyny for most men, since the premise is to get rejected by women over and over again and again. The easiest way to mentally deal with the rejection is by telling yourself there's something wrong with whoever is rejecting you.

I'd rather advice you to read the Book of Pook and stop there as far as PUA literature goes. It covers everything you need to know and it teaches you to love women and appreciate them, instead of being manipulative and spiteful. Also CharismaOnCommand has some great content.
>>
>>18020434
Also, because I didn't answer your questions:

>How do girls feel about PUA?
Most of them hate it and will dump you the second you tell them you're a PUA.
>does it work?
As in, get a percentage of women to be very attracted to you and sleep with you, absolutely yes.
Becoming a more charismatic, popular and attractive person in general? Definitely not.
>>
I can't speak for other girls, but personally I'd never respond to someone trying to "pick me up". I want to be good friends first before any type of relationship.
>>
the cat's been out of the bag on that stuff for like at least forty years
it's less sickening than the nice guy angle but it's still shitty
>>
>>18020402

depends. they are called artist for a reason. art is tailored, its specific to you and its specific to the woman. not everyones going to like the same painting.

the reason most people who learn about PUA fail is that they use it as a scientific formula instead of as art.

two world renowned artist will paint a flower entirely differently.

but put two assholes in an art class and they'll draw two really shitty flowers the exact same wa,y because they are simply trying to copy what they see.
>>
>>18020434
>>18020422
I don't understand this fucking logic.

If a woman has this desire and does in the end open up to the PUA, then how is it being misogynistic or objectifying women?

Sure you do see them as a hunting loot, but are you really responsible for exploiting a simple way to get a woman?

Even women who are accompanied by their kids aren't inclined to reject you right away.
I can assure you that if you're seriously good looking, literally any of them will let you at least know that she is interested or interested but...
>>
>>18020468
it's not really about how the women respond to you in this regard. You aren't responsible for their actions and if they do positively respond to the PUA then there's nothing wrong with it. Go ahead and have amazing sex. It's more about your mindset of how you enter the game as you said: "Sure you do see them as a hunting loot". That's not inherently bad and understandable to some degree (you go out with your mates and try to pick up chicks, that's normal and human), it's just that PUAs apparently have that view of women being usable loot on all the time. You will lose respect for other humans/females, if you contantly focus on refining the art of manipulating them/using them. You become unable to see them as equal beings; you begin to see yourself as the pupetteer
>>
File: 1377230635994.gif (2MB, 212x173px) Image search: [Google]
1377230635994.gif
2MB, 212x173px
>>18020468

>how is it being misogynistic or objectifying women?

>Sure you do see them as a hunting loot
>>
>>18020402
It works on retarded sluts, so if you wanna bang bar skanks go ahead.
>>
>>18020490
>You will lose respect for other humans/females, if you contantly focus on refining the art of manipulating them/using them.
But what's wrong with this? If it is in human nature.
If it is true that women have an inner slut you can exploit.
If it is a truth, then why not face it?

This is literally what politicians do, and it works.
>>
>>18020516

>But what's wrong with this? If it is in human nature.

If losing empathy and a general respect for human life is okay with you then go for it.

Keep in mind that murder and rape is also in human nature. This is the most literal example of the "appeal to nature" logical fallacy I've ever seen.
>>
>>18020514

Basically this,
I've known a few pua types which is an automatic friend zone to me.
Sure they can get a variety of one night stands but the types of women that fall for pua are generally crazy and quick to sleep with anyone.
>>
>>18020516
>If it is a truth, then why not face it?
you make it sound like chosing to not exploit others or weaknesses in human psychology is somehow chosing to ignore a fundamental truth about the human condition. You know, there's more to humans than their weaknesses. If you are willing to only focus on their weak points and exploit them, then you're missing out on the beautiful parts that make them human.

>This is literally what politicians do, and it works.
Sure it works, but do you want to be like politicians? Maybe you do. Then have fun manipulating people, i just chose to interact with other humans on an equal level
>>
>>18020512
I have absolutely no shame in considering every cute woman I've met in this way.

Until you have a family you would have to be a huge cuck, to take any woman seriously.
>>
>>18020547
>intends to have a family
>plans to treat every qt3.14 like a dumb slut until he has one
>will end up marrying a dumb slut because he never learned how to interact with normal women

enjoy your divorce kid
>>
>>18020561
Not to mention he's being a whore himself and then expects to settle down and have a nice happy family with a nice wife after being a part of the pussy parade.
>>
>>18020402
just try to be attractive, talk to women, and then become friendly with them. if they want to have sex with you, you'll start to know.

I think the PUA thing is a scam that started on VHS and then exploded with the internet boom. Social media gave it a third breath of life. It's like "the art of breathing oxygen," mating is a biological function, and if you can't do it then something(s) is wrong, whether it's your environment or your personal life or whatever...
>>
>>18020561
Nigga do you know what year we live in? You marry and divorce just the same way you buy and eat.

Some friend of mine is just like this, and he is a literal cuck.
Some girl who broke up with him, and he just can't let go.

Some day he learns that she is having vagina surgery ( she got fucked silly...) And he gets all happy and tells us how he is glad she won't fuck another guy for a couple of day...

I'm telling you, I've never seen something more saddening than men who are deep into a "one " girl.
>>
>>18020609
ok, it took me way too long to figure out you were just trolling. I should get some sleep.
Nice one mate
>>
>>18020576
I don't expect anything, life is what it is.
you can never know what if your marriage is going to last 1, 10, 20 years or more.

You gotta differenciate ideals and reality.

>>18020617
Not trolling, everything I said is true.
>>
>>18020609
they're raised that way. it's just Christian morality and monogamy mixing with a more diverse population. they weren't taught as kids that you have to seek out someone who shares the same values as you, that people with the same values as you don't grow on trees.

I'd say the average manipulative cunt is going to emulate whatever morality system will benefit him/her at that moment.
>>
>>18020625
>you can never know what if your marriage is going to last 1, 10, 20 years or more.

it's people like you who just marry / do things being all passive all the time waiting for life to just happen and saying that everything will turn out how it turns out, who drive the divorce rates up. Somehow the younger generations haven't picked up the notion that being in a relationship/marriage requires work. You communicate with your spouse, you make compromises as equals and you work potential problems out together. If you just start a relationship with the mindset: "well, let's look how long that one will last" you're bound to never have a truly meaningful and longlasting relationship.
Why the fuck do people like you even want to marry?
>>
>>18020664
Jesus, how immature...

How old are you? Seriously asking.
>>
>>18020717
26, living in a happy relationship for 4 years now, after having had my fair share of sluts
We will marry in august btw. and i intend to put in hard work to maintain this relationship. I am not desillusioned that it is completely impossible that it won't last, but i won't just let that happen by just standing at the sidelines of my marriage
>>
>>18020727
I seriously wish you two live together and happy.

It's not about giving up or being passive.
You don't decide what happens next.
Literally every cuck I've known around had that mentality of "trying hard to get back my wife"...

To have a long stable marriage, you gotta have something your woman is going to want or need she won't have after a divorce.

Most men bet it all on love, but this isn't a solid value.
>>
>>18020422
>Also i personally find PUA material disgustingly anti-female. I'm no feminist, on the contrary, but i do believe if i base my dating game on the belief that women are somehow all vapid bimbos, i won't even bother dating or picking up chicks; it'd feel creepy and sad

I very much disagree with you

I don't think it's anti-female at all

Girls want assertive guys to pick them up - otherwise they'll just say no and walk away

However, I do think that PUAs are small-dicked betas who have nothing else to offer a woman so they turn to adopting a fake persona instead. It's pretty funny to be honest

Become a real man, or at least, have ACTUAL achievements. Have actual fucking substance to yourself. Don't be a fucking cardboard cut out faggot. Do a job, do sport, do whatever you want, just something substantive, something that gives you confidence, makes you awesome, etc

Chicks will be attracted to that. Also if you ever want to have a family, PUA shit won't help.

>TLDR

PUA isn't about treating women as vapid. It's actually about the MEN being vapid losers who have nothing else to offer a woman.
>>
>>18020436
>Most of them hate it and will dump you the second you tell them you're a PUA.
That's why you don't tell them you idiot

It does work, my mate does it

I personally don't because you basically have to maintain this fucking persona all the time. But maybe I should try it because I have seen it work
>>
>>18020803
But tell me.

It doesn't actually disgust you, to see that these losers with no achievments can actually date and fuck a girl quicker and easier than somebody who does a lot of effort to build himself up?
>>
>>18020832
Well my mate does it, and the thing is that he's not a loser with no achievements. I guess he just decided he wanted to sleep with more chicks so that's why he did it

Yeah it does work to be honest, I have seen it work. He does get chicks.

Having said that it definitely doesn't work for relationships. Because of course you've just got this fake persona all the time.

I guess for me I've got bigger concerns in my life right now - getting a fucking job for one thing, then trying to get a girl for a relationship at some point. But I guess if you're someone who has your life pretty sorted at the moment then it's a way that you can definitely bed more chicks.

To each their own I guess.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.