[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FAG WITH LONG HAIR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: Dank boi.jpg (45KB, 524x698px) Image search: [Google]
Dank boi.jpg
45KB, 524x698px
People have told me to cut my hair, others have told me to keep it growing, In my opinion I don't mind growing it more but should I really cut it??
>>
>>18020384
You would definitely look decent with short hair.
>>
I say keep it as it is, looks good
>>
>>18020416
Stop encouraging this retard, everyone used to tell me i looked fine with long hair too but then i cut it and looked so much better. Guys ALWAYS look better with short hair, even if some can sort of pull off longer hair.
>>
>>18020384

i rarely like a guy with hair as long as yours. your face isnt perfect by any means, but with the right hair cut id fuck and/or date you
>>
Long hair are only fr guys with a beard and/or really buff, you look like an ugly girl otherwise
>>
>>18020433
I have an afro and multiple people on /soc/ have told me to cut it but I have a huge forehead that the hair hides so rip.
>>
>>18020438
>tfw long haired man
>tfw my hair is most women's envy
I ain't cutting this shit nigga
>>
I love it you're hot. You look like Nick Drake.
>>
>>18020384
Long hair is cool dude.
>>18020433
Nah short hair is boring.
>>
File: KUSHBOI.jpg (30KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
KUSHBOI.jpg
30KB, 480x640px
Okay here's a picture of me with my hair tied back, is this better??
>>
>>18020384
Keep it long but maybe style it differently

Google some pictures of Colin Ferrell with long hair. He pulls off long hair pretty well.
>>
>>18020465

ur smile is hideous, but you're a cute person yourself. definitely get a hair cut
>>
>>18020447
i bet they envy the quantity of dicks you get too
>>
Tbh would look good with a Hitlerjugend cut, but that's just because I love them
>>
>>18020384
Go medium length... anything that is super long looks kinda odd if you don't have the right facial structure.
>>
File: FUCKBOI.jpg (410KB, 1600x988px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKBOI.jpg
410KB, 1600x988px
Alright now here's a Picture of me 2 years ago with short hair this was when I was 16
>>
If it gets to your shoulders it's too long.

Doesn't mean you cut it super short, just get it worked on and shortened lengthwise.
>>
keep it and just don't give a shit what others say. anyway most people are fucked in the head looking for something to shit about.
>>
>>18020499

>tfw no qt jailbait boyfriend to play guitar for me

life is suffering
>>
>>18020483
shut up, his smile is fine, ive seen way worse
mines way shittier for instance
>>18020384
cut it
>>
>>18020384
Cut your hair!
>>
>>18020447
>attentionwhoring about his hair
>should I cut or not?
>"I'm not cuttin it"

Fuck yourself then
>>
>>18020499
>bass
Doesn't matter what your hair looks like, no one will look at you anyway
>>
>>18020384
Looks good, do what you want instead of listening to others.
>>
>>18020384

Try one of those cool emo haircuts
>>
File: kirk hammett.jpg (307KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
kirk hammett.jpg
307KB, 1200x800px
>>18020438

Or if you're a rock star
>>
>>18020433
im so sorry you look bad with long hair
>>
>>18020699
He's looks like more the Hanson's thing
>>
>>18020384
It is a trend nowadays that men cripple their heads by wearing short hair.
and because everyone wants to fit in, they all wear it short.

OP, if you are so insecure about whether most people like you with long or short hair, you should better fit in and cut it.
(though I think the long looks pretty hot. you just have a good face, short hair wouldn't spoil it completely)
>>
OMG OP YOU ARE PERFECT AND YOU PLAY GUITAR CAN I DATE YOU
>>
Hair looks good, IMO, but that shirt makes you want to punch you.

It's gives the "I vape, and I carry a Roofie just in case."
>>
>>18020384

I think you rock long hair desu

I think the main point is: You need to do what you want with your hair, it's a personal choice and fuck what everyone else thinks

You could look good with short hair, in fact you probably would, but the long hair doesn't look bad

If anything it's very different, nobody's really pulling that style at the moment

If you like having long hair then you do you and keep it, whatever makes you happy. Be A trendsetter, or just be unique

You might look conventionally better to more people with short hair
Or you might just look like everyone else
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.