[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Improve Sense of Masculinity?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: file.jpg (119KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
119KB, 900x600px
I've been feeling like I don't respect myself much lately, and I think it's a lack of raw masculinity. Specifically I don't really do anything masculine other than lift weights. What are some ways to improve my self-sense of masculinity?
>>
Hanging with guys in a bar, teasing the girls there.

But be polite.

Join a sports team.

I had a similar problem: grown among mostly girls with no masculine reference I could really use.
>>
High impact martial arts like muay thai

Either you man up or go full faggot taking the first low kick
>>
Just fap!!! Is very manly and the girls cant do it
>>
Go to youtube and search for Alpha Man there you have the solution
>>
>>18020326

>think about what you consider masculine
>go do that
>have fun with it

it differs from town to town. often times people find that recapturing their masculinity involves recapturing their youth.
>>
>>18020326
if you want to be a man, act like a man.
Just picture what kind of man you want to be, what that kind of man does, what he dresses like, talks like, what he reads, what he creates. Then try to live as close as possible to that ideal as you can. Everyday. It's a form of "fake it until you make it".
It also helps to search for real life persons (or even imaginary ones) that fit your ideal as close as possible. Is your ideal man something like bruce lee, jesus, ron swanson, chuck norris, batman, theodore roosevelt? Read up all you can about their life, their work etc. Get a feeling of how that person was. Ask yourself in every moment: what would (insert name) do?
If you happen to know a guy who you deem masculine/you want to be like, just ask them non creepily to hang out/hand out advise etc.

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2012/05/13/want-to-feel-like-a-man-then-act-like-one/
(i know artofmanliness has become some kind of meme, but they truly had great articles a while back; i haven't visited for some time now though)
>>
you dont Need specific activities just imagine your goal of a man and act according to it in every Situation of your life, for example imagine a SS-officer and think of all the traits he has (purposefully romantizise) and then begin acting according to them
>>
File: 1355692927531.jpg (89KB, 739x800px) Image search: [Google]
1355692927531.jpg
89KB, 739x800px
>>18020619
>for example imagine a SS-officer and think of all the traits he has (purposefully romantizise) and then begin acting according to them
god dammit /adv/
>>
>>18020524
they can if they have a feminine penis
>>
>>18020619
>for example imagine a SS-officer
>and then begin acting according to them
Kek
>>
>>18020326
Find a social rugby league in your area.
>>
There is no recipe for that, kid.
Where I live, the manly things that a man can do is the "man of the house" thing: work hard, provide good life etc...
Get some new interests like hunting, guns, bbq, alcohol, tech, news, sports, reading, dressing (most guys usually look like Justin Bieber clones, thats fucked up) watches, fighting skills, diy things
The most important thing is how you do whatever you do, do it like a man
Choping down a tree with a fluffy axe wont help

Sorry for bad english
>>
>>18020726
Love this, and yes the best way to feel like a man is to start being (or acting) like what you envision the ideal "man" to be!
Want muscles? Work out!
Want money? Start training/applying for good jobs
And so forth
>>
>>18020326
Grow a moustache or beard or both if you can. It's undeniably masculine. I'm currently rocking something like poirot but a little longer. I plan to grow it longer too like a boss or the next sheriff of hazard county lol
>>
>>18020326
masculinity is throwing the sand into shipping trucks with tiny shovels

intelligence is having the right vehicle and tools to collect the sand
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.