[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf broke up with me a week ago. On the day of the breakup,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1484674271475.png (70KB, 189x195px) Image search: [Google]
1484674271475.png
70KB, 189x195px
My gf broke up with me a week ago. On the day of the breakup, she was saying she loved me, wouldn't stop loving me, and didn't wanna be with anyone else or think about anyone else.

Then yesterday, one week later, we had a fight over the phone and she said she doesn't love me anymore, has no feelings of wanting to be with me, and already she is adding model manwhore guys on Facebook and liking their pictures.

How the fuck do you even deal with this?
>>
>>18019953
You realise she isnt ready for anything serious because her mind is all over the place. You're better off without her.
>>
They often say that "i love you" shit to keep the door open to come back if things suck

How long have you been together?
>>
>>18019978
Closing in a year, and she swore up and down on her life EVEN YESTERDAY that she truly did love me every time she said it. But then she stopped loving me after one week, and is already looking at new guys? What fucking love is that?
>>
Sorry mate. That sucks. Why do you think she´s doing that? Is she already looking for some replacement ?
>>
>>18019992
I don't know. I had to delete her off Facebook because I didn't wanna see that. Worst part is, it's not even really a week, yesterday was four days since we met for the last time. Her love for me didn't last a week apart.

I feel so bad I can't even describe it. So irrelevant.
>>
>>18019953
How dumb do you actually have to be to believe that someone who is breaking up with you "loves" you?

Because obviously if she's breaking up with you when you want to be with her, she doesn't love you all that much.

The proper response to someone breaking up with you and claiming all sorts of shit about how they love you is "hey, you're full of shit" and then to ignore their garbage. Why would you want to keep that in your life?
>>
>>18019995
sooner or later she will realize that those manwhore gym guys won´t give her what she needs. But that surely doesn´t console you right now.
What I stronglyy recommend you is to NOT take any drugs / medication. It just fucks up your brain. You´ll forget about her for a short time but after that it hits you even harder. At least that’s my experience
>>
>>18020015
I did tell her to go fuck herself after she broke up with me after letting me spend $180 taking her out ON THE SAME DAY. I said she clearly just wanted to fuck around and had no regards for me as a person. She said I was acting like I didn't know her.

Four days, dude. Four days later.
>>
>>18020024
Telling her to go fuck herself is not the same as realizing that she's full of shit and that what she says to you about how she feels has no meaning.

>Four days later

It took you four days to realize that, "oh, nope, she doesn't love me"? What, were you hoping that she'd change her mind about breaking up with you?

I don't get it. I understand being unhappy that someone you thought liked you breaking up with you, but I don't see how her liking some other dude's picture on facebook makes you feel worse. Obviously if the break up was unexpected, you didn't know her as well as you thought you did.
>>
>>18020015
people arent black and white and emotions are complex. just because someone breaks up with you doesnt mean they dont love you
>>
>>18020408
This

Her insistence that she loved you a week ago may have been her reassuring herself despite attraction to someone else. Is it possible there was another man in her life already?
That is usually the case in these sudden turn situations.

The best you could do is not take it personally or blame yourself. You probably did everything you could and she wasn't ready to settle.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.