[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to escalate things with a girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_of1zryyScK1ub9aago4_250.jpg (28KB, 224x400px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_of1zryyScK1ub9aago4_250.jpg
28KB, 224x400px
So I've been getting closer to this girl I've known for a while and so far we've been on three "dates" (we never explicitly called them dates but one of them could probably not be considered anything else).

In any case things are going pretty well and I want to escalate with this girl but I am not sure how. Do we keep seeing each other (both alone and with company) and just hope for a spark? Or do I outright tell her next time we are alone that I am interested? Or perhaps something else?
>>
Get in the mood and kiss her.

Try to be a bit touchy, come closer, and do it.
>>
>>18019903
So I start being closer and nore physical with her? Will that make us mentally closer as well?
>>
>>18019892
>Or do I outright tell her next time we are alone that I am interested?
Good god no
>>
>>18020313
Just wondering, why?
>>
>>18020310

Mentally, I don't know. Hopefully a bit wet.
>>
>>18020329

It is very unromantic.
>>
>>18019892
I mean, these things have to happen naturally... just keep it going but just kinda show your appreciation for her in different ways, do sudden things like planning a night out and such filled with things you know she will like.
>>
>>18020493
I have a lot of questions. This is the first time I've ever felt like this for a girl.

How do I make sure I don't overdo it? So far things are going well, but I don't want to come across as obsessed.
>>
Bumping for interest. In the same situation.

Not OP, but if conversation isn't constant, does it mean things are hopeless?
>>
Simply try a move, if she looks uncomfortable, stop there and not mention it. Don't feel bad.

Such things happen normally after some drinking.
>>
>>18020663

Not for me, I am a shy guy.
>>
To further a previous comment, on the physical side like try touching her arm more. It doesn't have to be romantic touching, it just has to do with more her physically realizing you're there. Like if you're bowling with other friends, sit next to her and try to let your arms brush each other whenever you sit down. Little things like that :)
>>
Best advice you'll get: it doesn't matter. Your first love always seems like the most important thing ever but chances are it won't last and that's normal, others will come and every time you learn more and know more for the next time. It IS possible it works though and hey, I hope it does, friend so I'll give some advice there too.
Hang out more, not all the time, but over the course of a month or 2 plan a few dates alone, a few get together a with friends and a few chill out times (like beach, fast food, shops etc) and see how it goes. If it feels right to you then try a few flirt techniques to see how she reacts, things like touching her arm, physical contact, smiling (there's tonnes, google them) and see how she reacts. Every girl is different but there's a few ways to tell if she's interested as she'll likely reciprocate, or play with her hair or something (again google some "obvious signs") and build on it each time.

If things are going well, go out for drinks (alcohol is a great social lubricator) but NOT TOO MANY!!! Something may happen.

Try to avoid lumping your feelings on her as it can pressure and scare away a lot of girls.

I guess in general, try to steer the relationship towards your end goal. Know what you want and always be yourself (don't pretend to like things or do things you don't want because it will only bite you in the ass in the end).

Above all else, especially if you're young, don't be afraid to get hurt because it's gonna fucking happen at some point.
You'll live, and you'll learn.

Get stuck in son, good luck.
>>
The last comment is right about the alcohol, a trick with that is one "standard" drink an hour to keep a small buzz but not lose too many inhibitions. Google is again your friend for those tricks.
>>
>>18020704
Thanks a lot for the lengthy response! And thanks to everyone else who has given me tips!

This is what I've gotten out of this thread so far.
1. Become physically closer
2. Keep hanging out regularly but not too often
3. Test the waters a bit, and if she's uncomfortable with it, move on.
4. Do not outright tell her I've got a crush on her
5. If things don't work out, then that's okay. Other opportunities with other people will come.
6. A little bit of alcohol might nake things easier.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.