[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im 23 and a lesbian, my girlfriend (22) has gotten really into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 0

im 23 and a lesbian, my girlfriend (22) has gotten really into our local bdsm scene and wants to "play" with other people so she can try out some of the stuff im not interested in. our relationship would only become open on the sex front, so am I wrong to feel really hurt and jealous about it? im giving her the go ahead but im really kind of heartbroken about it
>>
>>18019810
women.... you'd do anything not to admit your feelings...

just fucking act on how you feel, and be the "non perfect person" you're so afraid everyone to judge you to be... and don't give her the fucing go ahead, or your relationship's well over and done already.

also consider that she might not exactly fucking be the brightest, at 22 for prioritizing sex that way over you.

maybe she don't care baby.

men care way better than women, it's just the truth.
>>
>>18019810
She's a hoe fo sho, OP. Dump the bitch. She doesn't respect or love you.
>>
>>18020186
Haha I told the bitch yesterday to dump her man whore bf yet she still goes on why? Idiocy attention whoring?
>>
>>18020196
Oops sorry wrong thread, but I guess the same applies here haha
>>
>>18019810
Don't agree to an open relationship if you're not comfortable with it. Be honest. Communication is important.
>>
>>18019810

That is the reason I avoid dating any girl below 29. They only want to experiment.
>>
>>18019810
It is a pity this didn't come up earlier. Some people value monogamy a lot and others don't. It is a pity that this topic is often not discussed early in a relationship.

I think that if someone is into that stuff, it is hard to live without trying. Also it would be hard and unpleasant for you to do things you're not into.
In this regard, the two of you just don't fit and she is seeking for a comfortable way to make it work. On the other hand, 2 people never fit 100% and make compromises.

My best friend and his wife have the same issue. She tried to make him fulfill her needs for about 10 years. But as she can't go without, he can't do it for her. She has now one friend to play with, but no fucking.

How long have you been a couple? Is it worth making a compromise?
>>
>>18020866
OP here we've been together for a bit over a year now. I really love her and I want to compromise but it still feels really painful. Your reply is encouraging though, it's nice to hear that there are practical ways to compromise
>>
>>18019810
Lesbian relationships don't work because those women have SO many options

Lesbian women have other women and other guys who want them. For us guys it's hard enough to keep relationships with women since they have all sorts of other guys who want them. You're competing on two fronts, good luck

Stop being a lesbian or something
>>
Don't tell her she can do it, femanon. Do you think that will accomplish anything? Do you think she'll be happy when she comes home from the BDSM dungeon and you started crying and can't even look at her because you feel cheated?

And to add to your sorrows, you'll have no one to blame but yourself, because you were stupid and agreed to something you didn't want to agree to.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.