[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could the reason why there aren't comparatively enough women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1484161466672.jpg (142KB, 662x466px)
1484161466672.jpg
142KB, 662x466px
Could the reason why there aren't comparatively enough women to go around be because there are more lesbians than there are gay men? Does anyone have some numbers on this?
>>
>>18019477
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/the-lost-girls-it-seems-that-the-global-war-on-girls-has-arrived-in-britain-9059610.html
>>
>there are more lesbians than there are gay men
You keep telling yourself this is the reason why you can't get a girlfriend
>>
>>18019477
Only 4%-6% of the entire worlds population is gay. It's LITERALLY impossible that every single girl that rejected you is a lesbian. You're probably ugly, an asshole, or both.
>>
>>18019486
If you look at it from an economics perspective, the supply and demand curves for the two genders are clearly not equal, which is indicative of some kind of over/ under supply. I want to figure out why.
>>
>>18019486
>>18019492
Even if there was only a difference in supply of a few percent between the two dating pools, that could significantly alter the "demand" for one gender or another.
>>
File: FuckNihlism.jpg (67KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
FuckNihlism.jpg
67KB, 480x608px
>>18019492
America has a pretty hostile dating culture at the moment, to be honest. I would honestly say that getting to the bottom of that issue is more important than the gay stats, but nonetheless I found some stats on Williams Institute of Law in regards to population percentages:

http://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/wp-content/uploads/Gates-How-Many-People-LGBT-Apr-2011.pdf

You might disagree with him, but at least try to be helpful.
>>
>>18019496
It's because women are no longer as dependent on men as they used to be in the past. Women in most Western countries have pretty much the same opportunities as men do (no, that does not mean it's just as easy for both genders or that both genders have the same experiences).
>>
>>18019496
Yea but look at how many male lonely shut in neets there are compared to female lonely shut in neets

If anything you should have an edge finding a girlfriend unless you are said lonely shut in neet.
>>
>>18019477
well having more guys then girls causes problems because women are a resources that men compete for and I think we have more men then ever before because we are not having an major wars to kill of some men.

nature likes to bring more males then females because males are disposable and they are expected to die sooner then women.

http://www.livescience.com/33491-male-female-sex-ratio.html
>>
There just isn't the need for men as their once was. Women can be their own breadwinners, and if they really want kids they can go to a sperm bank or adopt.

Men don't have the same power they once did as the main economic force, and thus women want them less and less and care less and less about marriage and ltr.
>>
>>18019477
Lesbians only outnumber gay men because of all the old lesbians out there. There aren't as many old gay guys because the AIDS epidemic wiped a sizeable portion of them out.
>>
>>18019563
they don't need men because of the government but as soon as the government runs out of money they will become like the women in Greece. think about all the female teachers that are going to lose their jobs or any government job women have. also the only reason they can compete with men is because the government handicaps men with affirmative action and gender quotas.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/politics/prostitution-the-hidden-cost-of-greeces-economic-crisis/
>>
>>18019589
If the government runs out of money, there will be bigger problems than 'supply and demand of men and women'. EVERYONE will be fucked, not just women.
>>
>>18019589
You don't realise that women can work, you mongoloid? Both men and women rely on the government.
>>
>>18019608
>>18019618
For the record, this >>18019589 is not me (OP)
>>
>>18019608
>EVERYONE will be fucked, not just women.
Sweet, I'm finally getting laid!
>>
>>18019623
I realise that, but you're both retards. Him more than you, but you're still a retard.
>>
>>18019477
There are, in fact, more girl babies born every year than boy babies. (no one is absolutely sure why.)
>>
>>18019845

Isn't that 107 boys to every 100 girls? Cause boys tend to die more?
>>
>Could the reason why there aren't comparatively enough women to go around
I've actually wondered this myself, whether or not there are too many men or women for everyone to have a long term partner.

There is about an even 50/50 gender split, it's not exactly 50/50 there's like a 1 point difference but it's damn near even.

So then you subtract LGBT which is x% of the dating/mating pool.
Then you subtract x% for birth defects and mental illnesses from the dating/mating pool.

Then you take what's left, and narrow down the remainder through an age specific range (18-65).

If you can get accurate info and statistics, you would be able to have a more quantified understanding of the ratio of males to females in the dating/mating pool.
>>
File: 1386920077695.gif (1MB, 305x239px) Image search: [Google]
1386920077695.gif
1MB, 305x239px
>>18019477

>there aren't comparatively enough women to go around
>>
>>18019477
>there aren't comparatively enough women to go around
[citation needed]
First you're going to have to prove that
>>
>>18019477
No, it's the 80/20 rule, 80% of women go with 20% of men.
>>
>>18019477

No, let us be honest here.

Let your ego aside for a second and consider this:

In reality, couldn't you get laid to night if you went out to a night club and found yourself a fat midget girl with a severe case of acne.

There is enough to go around, but women are on a scale, most are average, most women are 5/10. Do you wanna spend your life with a 5/10 woman?

The fact is, there isn't enough 7+/10 women to go around, because they are rarer. If 7/10 was most common, we would think that was ugly. A hundred years back a 2017 5/10 girl would be a supermodel. They didn't even have teeth back then, did not use razor or soap, no aid of make-up. If you had to have sex with a 10/10 girl from the time of Jesus Christ you would barf. They had to fuck fourteen year old, because the older girls were so worn down by all the diseases and shit they had back then.

harsh truth anon.
>>
>>18019477

>Hey guys, you know the really unstable quantity that is the human race, whose ideals, demographies, morals, population and philosophies that can change drastically over the course of the night, due to some really stupid shit?
>Let's try and quantify and analyse that.

Any conclusion that would come of analysis would be irrelevant very quickly, if it wasn't already by the time it came out.

Consider standing rock, and see how opinions on that have changed

>proposed oil pipeline, don't like the idea of that
>People are trying to occupy it, what cunts
>Oh, they're natives who the land actually beongs to
>Hooray, victory against the business elite
>Trump comes into power
>Trump condemns them
>State creates law making it legal kill protestors on road, if they didn't mean to kill them
>Damn liberals, making people late for work
>Don't they care about the freedom of others, and the working man's ordeal?
>Can't they go protest somewhere else?
>>
>>18019845
>>18019867
The US gender ratio is slightly more women than men, but the difference isn't drastic enough for it to have any practical effect. For the total population, for every 100 women, there are 97 men. In the 15-64 age group, there are actually more men: for every 100 women, there are 107 men.

OP's claims are demonstrably false, considering he's talking about dating.
>>
>>18020713
Not that anon. I don't think i could, in fact i have never had a one night stand. But its because i have Issues.

Question is:
Why are so many men so bad at the game?
Why are they so insecure about themselves?

No wonder if 80% of women sleep with 20% of the men during a life time. I dont think its true, but what should they do if the mayority of men actually are useless and unable to turn them on?

They're not going to stop as long as there are enough assertive guys who aproach them on occasion.

In hong kong, there is a big surplus of females and while it makes it easier for older men to date young chicks, it certainly does not make it easier for a 4chan tier sperglord to get laid.
>>
>>18020550
The 80/20 meme belongs on /r9k/, not here.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.