[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This girl and I really fell for one another over the summer,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1406831495513.gif (1020KB, 358x269px) Image search: [Google]
1406831495513.gif
1020KB, 358x269px
This girl and I really fell for one another over the summer, she kept telling me she wanted to marry me and spend the rest of her life with me and three days later she broke up with me after saying that she isn't ready for a relationship and shit. I haven't been able to get over her like 7 months later, but within 3 months she started dating someone else and they're still together. What the fuck is that bullshit about? Like if you just wanted to break up or something, why not just say it instead of saying you want to come back, but you can't handle such a serious relationship? What the fucking shit?
>>
>>18019258
Sorry bruh
>>
>>18019258
I'm really sorry man I had something similar happen to me as well. Its so fucked up and just makes you constantly ask yourself "what did I do wrong?"

I wish I could help you get over it but sometimes it really just takes time.
>>
>>18019289
I just honestly don't get saying one thing and doing the complete opposite.
>>
>>18019258
She most likely felt Chad dick at some point while dating you, and realized who she truly wanted was Chad and not you
>>
>>18019296
idk dude "all's fair in love and war" unfortunately there isn't always a justification for it. I literally went on a date with a girl whom i'd been "talking" too for a month had a great time, kissed and what not and 5 days later she was with her ex bf again.

It doesn't and never really will make sense; i'm sorry.
>>
File: 1471573478489.jpg (52KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1471573478489.jpg
52KB, 500x376px
>>18019258

>>18019296

>I just honestly don't get saying one thing and doing the complete opposite.

You're young. You still think for some reason that the things that happen in life are supposed to make sense.

Its not going to make sense. She's not going to make sense. People are constantly going to paint a picture of themselves with their words and a completely different picture with their actions. People are complicated and messy and panicky and dumb and insecure. Get used to it.

We can't speculate whats going on in this girl's head any more than you can. It doesn't matter why. It happened, its over with. Move on.
>>
>>18019258
>What the fuck is that bullshit about?

because she still wants to have fun riding the cock carousel. she probably freaked out on missing out on more cocks if she settles too soon.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.