[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Once a cheater always a cheater Yes or no?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1481866042563.jpg (98KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481866042563.jpg
98KB, 640x480px
>Once a cheater always a cheater

Yes or no?
>>
Yes without a doubt.
>>
File: 20161221_232340.png (498KB, 532x524px) Image search: [Google]
20161221_232340.png
498KB, 532x524px
No, people learn lessons.
Not every cheating situation is the same.
>>
The real question is why even take the risk to find out? There are plenty of other people out there who aren't cheaters.

So short answer, yes.
>>
The only legitimate reason to give a cheater a chance: if it occurred more than 30 years ago and it was immediately confessed up during early dating.
>>
Always a cheater? no
Always untrustworthy? Yes
>>
Every cheater is different, but why take the risk?
>>
File: kIXaguEu.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
kIXaguEu.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>18019221
yes and you should have some self respect not to take them back especially if you are a guy because you are risking paternity fraud even more.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/14/cheating-study_n_5680250.html
>>
File: 1477876735108.jpg (102KB, 750x523px) Image search: [Google]
1477876735108.jpg
102KB, 750x523px
>>18019221

Anyone who says yes to this question is under 30 and has no idea how much people can change in 20+ years.

I'm nearly 40 years old and the person I was when I was a kid is not even relatively similar to the person I am now. I'm not trying to say older people don't cheat. I'm just saying if we were to judge people forever for the mistakes they made when they were kids I don't think any of us would be deserving of love. I know I wouldn't be.

You 4chan kids are sometimes so staunch and rigid in your ideologies that you often don't leave any room for perspective; you somehow can't wrap your mind around the concept that the confusion, hormones, desperation and raw infatuation you are susceptible to in your younger years won't be as powerful when you're in your 30's.

Every single person and situation should be considered on a case by case basis.

People change. Sometimes for the better, sometimes for the worse. Don't ever become so entrenched in your generalizations of people and the world that you forget that. In 20-30 years you'll look back at a lot of things you said and thought and see a stranger. I can promise you that.
>>
Yes and no.
A CHEATER is a cheater. But I don't consider someone who cheats one time to be a CHEATER just like I don't consider someone who smokes one time, or lies one time to be a smoker or a liar.
If a person cheats, ongoing, or more than once, and then gets caught and begs forgiveness, then they are a CHEATER. If a person cheats one time, or has a short affair (after years in a relationship, or during particular life trauma) and CONFESSES, then I think you can give them a second chance. Or if they get caught months after its been over for a while.

I think if someone gets away with it, and continues to do it, and only shows remorse after they get caught, then they will do it again. But if someone does it, and then is disgusted with themselves, then they had to have that experience to learn that it isn't who they are.
>>
>>18019344
>yes or no
>8 lines of melodrama
>>
>>18019359
Fuck you, I enjoyed Mr. Oldfag's post.
>>18019344
Sad to hear I'll be more boring once I get older.
>>
>>18019221
Fooled me once fooled me twice fags are plentiful so yes you are always gonna be a cheater.
>>
>>18019344
Or you can just pick from the huge pool of non-cheaters and then not even having to think about these things at 30 because you'll already be in a successful, happy, longterm relationship.
>>
Yes. I'm a cheater and have only gotten better at hiding it...trolling
>>
Depends on the relationship status. Is it as good as dead to the point that the couple should just break up? The no. If they tried to fix it and the person still cheated then yes. I've always thought that the first one in any relationship is a sign that there is something wrong but anything beyond that - it's the person
>>
File: 1484338434989.gif (3MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1484338434989.gif
3MB, 250x250px
>>18019221
Its like being a druggie

your family will always know you as that failure of the family and all your colleagues and friends will remember you for your worst; not how you got better.

Oh when you cheat your parents might say it didnt bother them, but your father will look at you in a different light, your mother will treat you a little bit less warmly.

You will carry that cross for the rest of your life.

So yes, once a cheater always a cheater cause you can never escape the stigma barring moving away to a far off foreign country and cutting all contact.
>>
>>18019344
my father is 56 and straight up brings his side chick to all our family events. Its really awkward for me and my brother. He and my mom still live in the same house too.
>>
>>18019221
stats say no
>>
>>18019630
If the relationship was as good as dead then they should of ended it first.
>>
>>18019221
No. People are a bit more complicated than that.

Everyone is capable of cheating.
One of my closest friends is very religious. Married virgin, to a virgin, at 21. He's 33 now, his wife hates him and they don't talk or fuck since they were 25. He ended up flirting with other girls, almost fucked one.
If they got divorced and he married a person who actually gave attention to him, would he cheat again? Probably not.
>>
>>18019221
As they say, ain't no saint life a previous sinner.
In saying that most won't care because acknowledgement as a failure is more better than no attention.
>>
>>18019359

Life isn't simple metrics. Asking whether people can change is more complicated than yes or no regardless of how much you wish it were.

>>18019411

>Sad to hear I'll be more boring once I get older.

We all do but honestly its not that bad. In my older age I've found joy in simple things that I thought were boring when I was young.

>>18019512

>Or you can just pick from the huge pool of non-cheaters and then not even having to think about these things at 30 because you'll already be in a successful, happy, longterm relationship.

Not giving someone who you genuinely are attracted to a chance because they cheated on their boyfriend 20 years ago is silly, especially when you get to my age and the amount of people you honestly connect with become fewer and fewer.

After 30, anyone you date will come with their fair share of scars and baggage.

Also, lets not forget the fact that meeting someone at 30 who has never cheated is no where near a guarantee that they won't. Then again, I personally don't worry about that. If I like them and trust them and feel a connection I'm willing to give it a shot.

>>18019675

Old people can suck. Age doesn't always bring maturity, but it can. That was the point of my post.
>>
>>18019682

This is a lie. Stats say yes. Once a cheater, they are more likely to cheat again.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.