[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have a feeling gf is cheating on me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 1484445841039.gif (2MB, 346x255px) Image search: [Google]
1484445841039.gif
2MB, 346x255px
I'll keep this short.

I've caught 'signs/proof' that she is.

Stories don't add up. Tells little lies all the time.

We've broken up twice over this. And she cries and tells me she loves me. And wants to be with me.

She spends tons of money on me. I mean alot. Buys dinners and everything most the time.

She advertises herself on social media as single though.

And has an active plenty of fish account.

Why she with me? What does she get out of it?

I'm a pretty good looking guy. Like a lame version of Tom Hardy. And I have no money. I fuck pretty good though I know that.

But to go through all this trouble to keep me around? For what?
>>
>>18018953
>I'm a pretty good looking guy. Like a lame version of Tom Hardy
are you a big guy?
>>
File: banus.png (656KB, 779x540px) Image search: [Google]
banus.png
656KB, 779x540px
>>18018964
.. for you
>>
>>18018953
Kinda sound like a betacuck to me, no offense
>>
File: 1484210467935.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484210467935.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>18018964

Meme aside. No she's taller then me. But not by much.

I just don't get it. I'm over the point of being sad about it. I'm just in a wtf stage.

Oh BTW she's in her early 20s on her and shes successful. And I'm in my early 30s living with my parents with a part time retail job.

Oh and we live 80 mIles apart.

This is a true story and this girl will buy hotel rooms for us. I'll stay at her place 5 days at a time too.

Why she with me??

I can imagine she might be doing this to other guys to.... but it's to far fetched. To much trouble.

It all makes no sense. And me being in her life is included with being part of making no sense.
>>
File: 1480473879370.jpg (85KB, 494x661px) Image search: [Google]
1480473879370.jpg
85KB, 494x661px
>>18018984

I would tend to agree. But I'm the one reaping all the benefits here.
>>
>>18018953
>I have no money.

she wants someone that has it all.
>looks
>a good fucker
>has money

she's just waiting for something better to come along, but she's settled for you in the meanwhile, and you're kind of her back-up plan.

i've met plenty of girls like this. they are bad news. constantly flirt with any man with potential. i have one at work who shamelessly tries to flirt with the attractive men in the office, while she already has a bf. the only thing is, the chick's bf is unattractive and she refuses to sleep with him... but he has money. so at least you aren't someone's ATM.

just dump her for good, there are plenty of loyal girls out there.
>>
>>18018986
Yeah that truly makes little sense, all the stuff you said there. Surely something is missing from the whole picture?
>>
>>18018953
>I'm a pretty good looking guy. Like a lame version of Tom Hardy.
what is your opinion on pelts?
>>
Well, the best situation I can think of is

First, don't get me wrong, Im a pretty rich guy for my age. I have NEVER met a girl that spent money on me on a date EVER (but that doesnt bother me).

To me, the fact that she spends money on you, and the fact that you don't have much money says something. In a business perspective, she is investing on you for a reason. Maybe that she thinks she likes you a lot also, but who knows.

I think she really likes you.

But on my doubt side.

I also think she is keeping her options open. I mean, that isn't too bad--unless you caught her cheating. Then that is an actual issue.

Best you could do is stay normal. Treat her normally. Just tell her that honesty in a relationship is something that really matters to you.

If she does cheat on you... Well its not too bad. She spent billions on you, you probably got good sex (heh), and now you are free and single again. Nothing lost. You tried your best in the relationship.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.