[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you do if you accidentally marry an unattractive girl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: ivanka_m2d_2009_20_b.jpg (9KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
ivanka_m2d_2009_20_b.jpg
9KB, 188x268px
what do you do if you accidentally marry an unattractive girl?
>>
>>18018891
I just don't know how you can get in that situation
>>
>>18018893
I guess you can start dating when you were inconfident then gain confidence somewhere down the line

I wish my wife had bigger boobs
>>
>>18018897
Boobs can be fixed. Just offer surgery or something, or have kids-boobs get bigger then.
Is the rest of her ugly?
>>
>>18018902
>>18018897 is not OP sorry

I wouldn't mind paying for her to get bigger boobs but I'd worry about being blamed for it if it went wrong
>>
>>18018902
fake tits sucks and lots of times women get pregnant and their tits just get saggy and it ruins their stomach
>>
>>18018891
You look at the mirror, and realize that if you couldnt do better then, you wont do better now that you are fatter, older and balding. Realize that looks would have faded either way and be happy that she sucks your dick, does your laundry, and hopefully takes care of the kids.

Also, fuck young hookers, you won't care afterwards as long as you don't get caught.
>>
>>18018891
Kek
how the hell did that happen?
>>
>>18019063
she checked all the boxes of a good wife submissive, honest, hard working, quiet, etc. i just dont really like looking at her that much
>>
>>18019069
And what do you bring to the table besides "confidence?" I need to see a full-body picture, a bank statement, or both
>>
>>18019074
nah senpai, you'll have to get yourself off with just your imagination
>>
>>18018925
Weight gain has nothing to do with age

Balding can be stopped with drugs
>>
Bro looks are not everything. It's better to have a good women, then a good looking women.
>>
My wife is hot as fuck, but now I'm worried that I'm losing her. Every day I feel like a piece of me is dying off, and I don't like the creature that grows in its place. It's a spiteful, manic, paranoid monster that's growing inside me. I can't take it much longer...
>>
How the fuck did you even get to that point where an ugly bitch is entitled to half your shit now? Fucking loser.
>>
>>18019201
she cleans the house, works, cooks, plays vidya in her spare time and is generally trustworthy and not very mouthy

i think >>18018925 is right and i should just get a mistress
>>
>>18019365
Wow she sounds like real wifey material

How old are you guys? I've found that the volatility of beauty eventually evens out at around 30 years old, and at 35 all adults look the same. Also makeup.
>>
>>18018897
The sexiest woman alive now will still not have an attractive body when she's old. What would you rather have, a relatively short-term hot thing to fuck or a long-term satisfying relationship with someone you actually like? If you liked this girl enough to marry her, does it really matter if her looks don't meet your standards? I feel like leaving her to find someone new is extremely risky, and not worth it because the hotness won't last long anyways.
>>
>>18019365
>plays vidya in her spare time
Sounds like a lazy house cleaner for hire and it doesn't excuse her from being physically repulsive. In fact this 'ticks all the right boxes' mentality is probably what got you to where you are today, settling for shit that you could easily do yourself. You must be lazy and not willing to work for anything in your shit life.
>>
File: 1399923734554.png (248KB, 383x393px) Image search: [Google]
1399923734554.png
248KB, 383x393px
>>18019120
This dude.

Looks fade. You don't want to be stuck with somebody who makes you miserable. Most attractive women I know know they're attractive and it affects their personality negatively, that shit doesnt go away when they're old and wrinkly.
>>
>>18019427
you're probably half right in that i ended up getting married because im a lazy shitter and it was the most convenient thing to do.

that said, im lazy as shit but i at least tend to make decent choices and have a pretty good career going. if i could ever not be a lazy shit i might really go places
>>
>>18019473
Exactly. She is probably not even that ugly.
I rather have a women that is an excellent person and does everything she needs to do.
I wouldn't want a 0/10 either but she doesn't have to be freaking beautiful either.
Most pretty women are only good for fucking.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.