[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do we go from here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: tfwnonothing.jpg (21KB, 640x377px) Image search: [Google]
tfwnonothing.jpg
21KB, 640x377px
My life sucks. All I do is go to university (commute), come home and study. I have no local friends, no girlfriend and I'm not even in a place where I could sustain such a relationship. I was a shut-in for all of my formative years so I wouldn't even know how to go about starting to get a life. I hate leaving home and feel so anxious and alone when I do but I also hate being home, because it feels like a prison and a constant reminder of what a loser I am. Help me /adv/. I'm lost.
>>
I think we've all been there. First, be grateful. Be grateful of everything that you have, not many have the chance to study. It sounds stupid, but love and know yourself. Search for new hobbies and activities you might like. Try to choose those with social interaction and just live life. It might be difficult at the beginning, but people are usually not as crappy as we think they are. Try to make friends in uni, smile and strike up a casual conversation.
>>
Fuck girls!!!
>>
>>18018836
Hey thanks for taking the time to respond. I agree that it's good to be thankful and I'd like to think I am. It just sucks when Friday night comes around and there is nobody to go hang with. I talk to people at my university and have some positive interactions but truthfully I feel like it would be a faux pas to try to make friends with people who are likely 10 years younger than I am. Also I don't really know how to make friends. Every friend I've ever had we just kinda fell into a relationship because we went to school together or played some online game. I also seem to creep out or otherwise make feel uncomfortable every girl I take an interest in. It just seems like I'm so far behind the curve and I don't even know how to begin catching up.
>>
>>18018846
I have a better chance of being struck by lightning
>>
>>18018854
Well if you feel uncomfortable about befriending people at your uni follow my advice on searching on new hobbies and stuff. Take a off uni class on something you've always been interested, the trick is to change your social environment.

Everyone has their own ways to make friends, just be yourself! Try to be genuinely interested in other people's lives, be a nice guy!

Has a girl told you that? Maybe you are just overthinking the situation. Life is about being casual, relax.

We only live once, most of what we do doesn't even matter to the universe, but it matters greatly to us. So live life doing what you want, you only get one shot. When you start to live without caring about what others might think you'll be happy.
>>
>>18018863
So go out in thunderstorms until it happens. Surely you'll never be struck by lightning if you stay inside.
>>
>>18018895
Tempting
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.