[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting her interest back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (3KB, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 90x90px
I met this girl in November, we went out once in December after a few weeks of great texting (I've never texted so much with another person before, not even my friends). The date was to a formal party and we had a great time, we danced and drank all night. She even told me how much of a great guy I was compared to other douches she had seen in the past. Afterwards I invited her again but she had a busy schedule. We both went on separate holiday trips, but I tried to keep contact through texting/snapchat. That's when she started showing less interest and the texting got much worse than it was at the start. I asked her out again in January and we went bowling with some friends of mine, it seemed she had a great time. The week afterwards I tried texting her again to see how the mood was, at first she was very responsive like when we met, but then she became very apathetic and suddenly stop replying me. I invited her over to a party a few days later, which I later found out she was already invited. She replied to the invitation in a way that seemed to me without interest and didn't appeared there. It's now been a week without having any contact with her. My plan is to give her some space for a few weeks and maybe try again. I might send her a small bouquet of pink roses on Valentines. What do you guys think?
>>
>>18018766

I don't think three dates justify flowers in Valentine's. But to be fair, we don't celebrate that where I live.
>>
>>18018775
>adv
Well, I live in Mexico. We do celebrate Valentines, its actually kinda normal to send flowers here, even anonymously. There were only two dates, but she's a very kind of girly girl so I think she'll actually like it. Plus I'm planing on only like 6 roses, not something huge.
>>
>>18018789
Maybe she will like the flowers, but it seems she is not interested anymore. I would try to move on, meet other girls. If she really liked you once she might try to get your interest back once you see she moved on.
>>
Well its not like she didn't stopped texting alltogether, she stopped texting YOU. Yes - she is texting someone else. Imo, sending it will create a feeling of "eww". Send it to someone else who will appreciate it.

Sorry op.
>>
>>18018838
I know that, but I do believe I started to have feelings for her. I know she isn't interested anymore, but she once was. I'm sending her flowers because I want her to feel special not only to her interest back. I'm actually going to send them anom, with a note that makes it pretty clear it was from me.
>>
>>18018848

With all respect, I don't know why you came looking for advice then. Still, I wish you luck in your love life friend, but waiting fo a ship that already sailed is pretty pointless.
>>
>>18018914
Yeah I actually didn't came here for advice about the flowers, I'm doing that. I wanted to know what other people thought about the whole situation and what they thought would be the best approach to get her interest back.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.