[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stealthily breaking up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1430941945909.jpg (294KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
1430941945909.jpg
294KB, 582x600px
Femanon here, I need help getting my friend to break up with her boyfriend, without her knowing I did it. First off, I know it sounds shitty.

I've been friends with her forever because we were in colorguard in high school together and have been best friends since. She's been dating a guy for 5 years and for the past year her relationship has gotten shitty. It wasn't anything too great to begin with.

Her boyfriend sleeps all day, works at Publix at night, and has zero aspirations. She only sees him twice a month or so and he denies her sex sometimes. He barely pays attention to her at all. He makes her feel bad and it's time she moved on. I can't outright say anything because she's very protective of her relationship with him even though she's miserable.

So I need a subtle way to break them up. She's my best girl and I hate seeing her miserable.
>>
How about you dont stick your nose in other peoples relationships, and let her decide whats good for her
>>
>>18018469
>he denies her sex sometimes.
Oh the humanity! The poor woman!
>>
>She only sees him twice a month or so
who cares then.
>>
>>18018469
>So I need a subtle way to break them up. She's my best girl and I hate seeing her miserable.
OP, if it is true that she is your best friend, and if you have any respect for your her, you need tell her outright that you think the guy is a bum and don't want to see her unhappy. I know it's not what you want to hear, but you know it's the truth
>>
make a video of you sucking him off
>>
If you want to fuck around with other people's lives do it on your own
>>
Have you considered that she is not as miserable as you are? I'm more interested about you. Do you have a boyfriend of your own? Are you jealous she has someone else to confide in other than you? Do you secretly have romantic feelings towards her?
>>
>>18018564

I have a boyfriend, yes. She is miserable, but she says it's okay because "he loves her." I'm not in love with her either.
>>
>>18018469

Live and let live. It's her life. You can try to convince her, but it's her choice. Even if it's a shitty one.
>>
File: George-Carlin.jpg (586KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
George-Carlin.jpg
586KB, 1280x720px
>>18018469
Mind you're own goddamn business jesus. What are you, her mother? Why are you trying to do shady shit instead of, you know, ACTING LIKE A GOOD FRIEND, and outright telling her you don't like her boyfriend and don't like that she's miserable?

>nb4 I did and she got defensive!

Well then there's your answer! You tried, she didn't want your help, and since she's an adult and has that right, you need to shut the fuck up and back off. You are probably the one causing them to be miserable in the first place by pointing little shit out and making problems where there weren't any.

If this guy really cares about her, and she cares about him, then they will deal with each others shit because obviously each other's shit is less important than their relationship. If it becomes more important, then one will do something, and something will change.

But I get the feeling you're just a jealous little bitch with mommy and daddy issues and can't stand the thought of your friend eventually marrying this guy and leaving you.
>>
Imagining how different the responses would be if it was a guy talking about a bad girlfriend trying to rescue his bro
>>
>>18018720

Have you read this board? We tell guys to mind their own business all the time. As a matter of fact, I personally have seen more men trying to break people up than women in here.
>>
>>18018469
she needs to walk around hot guy island and dress hot too
>>
>>18018720
t. Retarded cunt
Guys get told to mind their own business all the time.
>>
>>18018469
If him treating her like shit isn't enough to make her dump him, wtf makes you think you can do anything about it? Mind your own business, you nosy bitch. Let people make their own mistakes. You can tell her how you feel as a friend, other than that, fuck off.
>>
>>18018469

God, you're the worst type of cunt.

With my girlfriend, she had many friends that tried to break us up, I opened her eyes to cunts like you.
>>
>>18018720
>Imagining how different the responses would be if it was a guy talking about a bad girlfriend trying to rescue his bro
they'd all be calling him a faggot.
>>
let me tell you as someone who has been on both sides of the issue, that you need to step back and respect her choice and support her when you can.

she needs to feel like she is done with him before you can do anything about it, or she will never learn from her mistakes and run back to him like a puppy. you also don't know the full story; for all you know, she may be putting a lot of strain on their relationship and her boyfriend's gone depressed. (which is what it sounds like it is)

if you are her best friend, then you'll do your best to stick with her through thick and thin. something i wish my ex best friend did instead of throwing a fit that i didn't "listen" to her when she told me to break up with my ex. (i was in an emotionally abusive relationship then which made it complicated for me to break up out-right, but she only saw him as "lazy, ugly and short..." not abusive. meanwhile.... she struggles on and off about dumping her bf of 5 years.)
>>
I honestly agree that you should let her make her own choices. However ...
It might not hurt to take her out to a club once in a while. Or introduce her to a nice gay man. Things he really shouldn't be upset about but might be. If they happen to break up fighting over issues that shouldn't be an issue - boom, done. Also getting away from it all once in a while and maintaining a social life outside the relationship will be good for your friend.
But don't try to force a breakup. She might even blame you.
>>
you're a woman you should understand she likes being treated like shit.

did you grow your vagina yesterday?
>>
>>18018851
>Things he really shouldn't be upset about but might be.
You're trying to get them to break up by doing it, but saying he SHOULDN'T be upset by it?

>well I know it'll piss him off but HE'S WRONG IF HE'S MAD ABOUT IT

How do women engage in this doublethink so effortlessly?
>>
>>18018886
I'm not suggesting hooking her up with someone. These are simply ways to get him to show his (potentially) bad sides. He might not even be a jerk, good for her then. But if he is, she has a couple more reasons to realize for herself that this relationship might not be good for her. And that is the best way for her to get out of this and grow.
I might have needed this when I was younger. But since I stayed home a lot, these issues rarely came up and I wasted my energy on a really stupid person for a lot longer than I should have.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.