[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

there are feelgood idiots who pretend someone's actual sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: girl scary.jpg (152KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
girl scary.jpg
152KB, 1200x675px
there are feelgood idiots who pretend someone's actual sex is irrelevant. (that's not even part of the trans movement, calling some's birth sex completely irrelevant)

I wanted to know if this person was "born a" male or a female, but I wasn't allowed a clear, honest response

(I was asking a friend, not the person directly)

what type of stupid shit is this? would it tickle this friend if they tricked me into some bisexual experimentation, or do they actually believe the person's true sex is irrelevant?
>>
>>18018415

Well, it probably is irrelevant to anyone who's not fucking them or alternatively their doctor. Why is it any of your business?
>>
>>18018425
if a blind person asked what race someone is, would you refuse to tell them?

you're not part of this stupid ideology, are you?
>>
>>18018427
It really isn't anyone's business though. Just like if you got lumps on your weiner
>>
>>18018450
if they seem to be flirting I think it becomes relevant and helpful to know

oh well. most ppl are yucky for one reason or another (age, health), especially men. If I had sex with a cute androgynous person, I guess that'd be ok.
>>
>>18018415
>>18018427
I think the problem here is that you WEREN'T asking the person directly. It's not really about the ideology, I think you might've just put this mutual friend in an awkward position where they didn't want to reveal the possibly-tranny-person's private business.

Like, if you were talking about one of my friends and you asked me how much money they make, I'd tell you to mind your own business. It's not because the question is "immoral," it's just not my place to answer it
>>
>>18018415
>would it tickle this friend if they tricked me into some bisexual experimentation

Hahaha, you are not the center of the universe, dipshit.
>>
>>18018502
This
It'd still be rude if they were a white male
>>
>>18018415

I think it doesn't matter. I think its not really any of your business. The mystery of whats between someone else's legs isn't exactly something people like to be "clear and honest" about.

Its none of your business dude. Don't be a cunt.
>>
It doesn't even seem like you know this person well. Why do you have a right to know someone's personal buisness? If you're not fucking them or asking them to fill out forms, it really doesn't matter.

Get over yourself.
>>
File: Huskies.jpg (44KB, 604x454px) Image search: [Google]
Huskies.jpg
44KB, 604x454px
>OP wondering why knowing someone's biological sex is such a big deal
>OH MY GOD IT'S NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF
Why is /adv/ so hostile all the time?
>>
>>18018960
Kinda the opposite - it's a very big deal for him, so he's wondering why it's so difficult to pry this information from mutual friends

And he was hostile right off the bat, so fuck it
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.