[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship with a bipolar girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1360.jpg (808KB, 1800x1198px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1360.jpg
808KB, 1800x1198px
My girl and I have been on/off for eight years. She's diagnosed bipolar, but not medicated. Every six months or so she has a particularly bad depressive period and decides to leave me.
Normally, I pretty much just let her go. I know she'll be back, so I just try to stay in her life enough to make sure she isn't doing anything too stupid.
But this time I need her not to go. My mom is dying. I can't go through this alone. I need her for me to lean on.
But yesterday she told me she wants to leave me again. All the same stuff she always says. Loves me but isn't in love. Needs her independence. Wants to be alone.
I really need to keep her from leaving this time. What would you guys do?
>>
>>18018408
>Loves me but isn't in love. Needs her independence.
Sounds like a cuck scenario. I'm so sorry OP, that's the last thing you need when your mom is dying.
>>
It's not something you should have to put up with. Tell her if she goes this time she's not coming back. Remind her historically what always happens and you're sick of it. BPD or not childish games need to stop.
>>
>>18018408
6 months with you OP and 6 months with Chad it sounds like
>>
>>18018445
>>18018445
It does sound that way how I wrote it, but it's not like that.
She's recognizing that she isn't happy and she's trying to blame me, but I haven't done anything that bad. I'm not perfect or anything, but I try my hardest, so she can't just scream at me and leave. It's the whole "it's not you it's me" thing, except it actually is her. Honestly it's all classic bipolar behavior.
She wants to move out and get her own place, which is an additional problem because neither of us can afford that now. We had to relocate when mom got sick, and that ate up our savings. We even share a car.
I have no idea what to do.
>>
>>18018455
Usually when we split she sees a few guys here and there, has trouble holding down a job, and has trouble figuring out what the right choices are in basic situations. She comes back to me crying about how it all went to shit, and it makes her feel awful about needing to rely on me and not being independent.
>>
>>18018463
>I have no idea what to do.
Hmmm, yeah, no idea what to do here. I mean the choice is between having a normal gf or some bipolar maniac gf. Definitely a difficult choice
>>
>>18018474
What's wrong with you? Walk away from this toxic individual. You're not responsible for her. Relationships are a two way street find someone who is actually a positive in your life.
>>
>>18018474
>Usually when we split she sees a few guys here and there
So you ARE a cuckold. I mean technically you've broken up but we know it's temporary and she'll come back to you after fresh dick.
>>
>>18018482
What's wrong with me is a really good question. No idea. But never could give up on her.
If I could get her medicated I really think it would shape things up.
But nobody takes our insurance and we definitely can't afford it ourselves.
>>
>>18018504
Sure. If that's how you want to look at it then you do that.
>>
>>18018515
Sure, if sleeping with other guys and not seeing yourself as a cuck is how you want to look at it then you do that.
>>
>>18018515
Thanks I will cuck. Just get some self-respect, it's more important than a toxic relationship. She's not someone you can lean on, someone you can rely on.
>>
>>18018526
In the off time it's not like I sit around doing nothing. I see other women too. It's just periods of time during which we aren't seeing each other.
>>
>>18018474
look what western females have driven this poor asshole to.
Shame on you self-righteous sluts who claim insanity so you can reap the benefits and be unapologetic sluts.
>>
OP, I was in the same situation. My ex is nuts, I mean, she should be in a pysch ward. She used to tell me how she loved me and shit, and the next day, she wanted to leave me. Finally, I gathered all my strength and let her go. Now, she is back with her abusive ex and who, by the way, cheated on her less than week during their reunion. Bitch used to cut her wrists, legs -- and she had a child. They are toxic. Leave.
>>
Let her leave. Cut her off. DO NOT LET HER BACK. It may hurt and definitely a difficult situation but enough is enough and on top of additional stress and she can't even support you thru it. Cut her off. Move on. Deal with your pr9blems and find your happiness.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.