[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Birth control and sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: normal man.jpg (22KB, 383x262px) Image search: [Google]
normal man.jpg
22KB, 383x262px
Legit question about birth control, for the females or men with experience.

So ive been with a girl for about 4 months, during this time we'd play around and without even doing anything sexual she'd be really wet in her pants. It was always consistent, we play she gets wet. Not even foreplay, just being wet all the time. She decided to get birth control to be safe for when we finally have sex, and we played, and got the foreplay going, and it was almost to the point of tedium to get her to be even slightly wet.

Does birth control just make it impossible for girls to maintain their normal level of arousal? What the fuck? This is going to make sex a fuckin chore. We didnt end up having sex, for other reasons, but even so it just seemed to take forever to get going.
>>
>>18018352
thats why they invented foreplay and lube. if she aint wet keep going till she is. bc doesnt stop pregnancy. condoms reduce the risk also
>>
>>18018352
For some girls, yes. Experiences with birth control are highly different from girl to girl. She could try to switch pills if that doesn't work for her.
>>
>Does birth control just make it impossible for girls to maintain their normal level of arousal?
Short answer: it can.

Get her to try another type of BC.
>>
>>18018352
>Does birth control just make it impossible for girls to maintain their normal level of arousal?

Yup. Common side effect.

If it's severe she can go talk to her doctor and they can try putting her on something else, but no guarantee that changes anything. It's all a crap shoot and completely depends on the individuals biology.
>>
>>18018352
Yeah, birth control can affect libido levels.

Try getting it on with women who take medication for mental disorders. Shit fucking sucks.

I suggest doing everything you possibly can to be sensual and arousing in non-sexual ways. You've got some shit working against you, so setting the scene with romantic gestures and some good foreplay with put the cards in your favor.

With my current 4 year girlfriend, she was on 2 forms of anxiety medication and it dried the well like crazy.

Try a sensual massage with essential oils. Angelica Root, Fenugreek, Shatavari, etc. Do your research on aphrodisiacs and use them sparingly. Look up different essential oils and try to figure out a "blend" that would be beneficial to your girlfriend.

NEVER use St. John's Wort if your girlfriend is on birth control; it will make it not work.
>>
>>18018362
>>18018361
she got the shot, so its gonna be 3 months of this i guess. its not a problem though. Ill make it work.

is there any way to...make her more wet without having to endless foreplay? Something she can do medicinally to counteract the effect of the birth control or enhance arousal safely?
>>
>>18018390
Just use lube.
>>
>>18018386
thanks for the quality. Imma take this to heart.
>>
>>18018352

Arousal and wetness are not necessarily the same thing. Yes, birth control can affect libido. But, yes, it can also make vagina more dry in general. Age, hormonal levels and other factors can affect how wet a woman can get. Check her birth control info sheet for possible side effects, it's likely it is listed there if it can cause dryness. Use lube, this is what it was invented for.
>>
Maybe it's different for the oestrogen-containing combined pills, but those are contraindicated in me due to migraine and so I took a progestogen-only pill for a while.Sort of comparable to your gf as the injection is progestogen only.

For me it was certainly an effective contraceptive as it destroyed my libido. At first it was fine but over time it started to feel like a chore having sex with my bf. I came off it and switched to a copper coil instead and I can tell you I was SO relieved when my sex drive returned.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.